Manti Te'o Fake Girlfriend Hoax?

A lot of people are talking about the dead of Manti Te'o and his fake girlfriend. I heard this was a huge hoax and I don't know how why. It's really bad to play with the feelings of the fans because they really though his girlfriend was dead, and I would like to know what are they thinking now that we know that it was a hoax? Manti Te'o is a great men and I cannot believe he created this fake girl. I don't know what to think, but for me this hoax was really cruel. Do you know about Manti Te'o's fake girlfriend?

asked by Pierce in Internet | 1926 views | 01-17-2013 at 03:01 PM

Manti Te'o had a fake girlfriend and now he is saying he was the victim of a cruel hoax. Manti's girlfriend "died" of leukemia hours after his grandmother passed away. Ta'o became really famous, he was in different magazines and appeared in shows like CBS and ESPN.
The sports website Deadspin revealed that the existence of Manti's girlfriend was a hoax. According to them, the picture of this fake girlfriend was of a 22-year-old California woman who never met Te'o.
I don't know what to think, because although I want to believe Te'o there are a lot of questions about this hoax without an answer and that's why it's so hard to trust him. I hope Manti wasn't part of it, because it would be terrible to know that he invented this fake girlfriend just to be famous.

answered by Kieran | 01-17-2013 at 03:03 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.