Cotto vs Margarito 2 Results & Full Fight Video?

After so much controversy and a savage war of words, Miguel Cotto finally got a second crack at Antonio Margarito last night. I want to read the results and watch the full fight video.
Miguel Cotto boxed brilliantly, and did as he promised: He targeted Antonio Margarito's bad right eye, and after nine rounds, Cotto avenged his 2008 defeat at Margarito's hands.
Where can I read a report with the results of the fight? Also, would you please let me know where to find the full fight video of Cotto vs Margarito 2 in youtube?

asked by Andrew in Other - Sports | 3571 views | 12-04-2011 at 02:07 PM

Miguel Cotto battered a one-eyed Antonio Margarito over nine lopsided rounds then won a TKO decision.
Cotto, who improved his record to 37-2-0, earned a punishing measure of payback for his loss to Margarito three years ago.
The eye was cut by the third round, but Margarito responded with a flurry of punches, only for Cotto to continue to focus his shots at his rival's head.
The two fighters have been sworn enemies since their first bout, where Cotto believed Margarito also used illegal hand wraps.
Here's the full fight video I found in youtube of Cotto vs Margarito 2:

answered by Eye | 12-04-2011 at 02:09 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.