Chupacabra Found In Texas Video 2010?

Chupacabras, literally "goat suckers," are legendary creatures said to roam Mexico, Puerto Rico and parts of the United States. When they attack goats, the drink all their blood.
Chupacabras are ancient creatures but now in 2010, Hood County, Texas has had a rash of chupacabra sightings. Two mysterious, mammalian corpses have been found since last week, and people think they are the Chupacabra.
Is there a video of the this thing found in Texas? Has anyone ever caught one running or something on video?

asked by Grace in Paranormal Phenomena | 4459 views | 07-14-2010 at 07:29 PM

The Chupacabra found in Texas on July 2010 had a thin body, grayish skin and its hind legs were longer than its front legs. It has ears shaped like a deer. It had canines [teeth] on the front fangs. It doesn't look like anything normal. It's unusual. I added the video below.

Hood County Animal Control Officer Frank Hackett killed the first creature last week. He found it in an old barn. When it growled at him, he put the animal down. A few days later, a rancher killed a similar creature. They both think it is the Chupacabra.

This is the youtube video of the two Chupacabras found in Texas in 2010.

Hood County Animal Control sent the animal to Texas A&M for testing. Until DNA tests are returned Doctors at Texas A&M would only say it's some kind of coyote hybrid.

answered by Peter | 07-14-2010 at 07:30 PM

DNA tests on similar looking animals found on separated occasions in 2004 revealed them to be coyotes.
In the video that thing looks like a monster but it can be a sick dog with no hair.
Most sightings, turn out to be dogs, foxes, or coyotes with mange the skin disease caused by parasitic mites.

I don't think this creature found in Texas is the chupacabras, it's just some sort of canine.

answered by Marcus | 07-14-2010 at 10:35 PM

I also have my doubts. Although as far as the supernatural goes, something becomes infinitely less of a big deal when we have confirmation that it exists. If we saw a chupacabra, it was be just another animal... no big deal, really.
Now if we saw a Scandinavian lake monster or something of the like... that would be a big deal. Kind of cool to think about... that something that magnificent could exist. However, the evidence for it seems less than extraordinary, so it's very likely there's nothing that amazing lurking in the ocean.
If I had to guess though, I'd say that the most incredible things would be hiding in the ocean.

answered by Guest | 08-06-2010 at 07:47 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.