Is Selena Gomez a Bad Girl?

A have a friend who lives in LA and saw Selena Gomez talking with a friend.
She waved at selena and said hi but Selena didn't wave back or say anything.
Is selena gomez a rude girl? In the show wizards of waverly place she looks like a nice girl but in real life I don't think she's so good after all.
Who else thinks Selena Gomez is a bad girl?

asked by Dog in Celebrity | 17640 views | 12-03-2009 at 10:20 PM

Selena is a ditzy little Miley Cyrus wannabe. She is an AWFUL actress. I'd like Wizards of Waverly place if SHE wasn't in it.

answered by Ivonne | 12-03-2009 at 10:22 PM

What are you guys talking about?
Selena Gomez is not a bad girl at all.
She is the most adorable girl ever, she never gets busted doing anything controversial or that will make other girls envious. She won't take risks. She's such a generous and down to earth person.

answered by Johanne | 12-03-2009 at 10:25 PM

I've met Selena Gomez at the tapings and on Disneyland. She's the most sweetest girl I have ever met. Talking to her was like talking to a friend I have known for years. She is so pretty, talented and really cares about her fans.
No way that happen, your friend probably confused Selena for other person.
Selena Gomez is a nice girl!

answered by Sandra | 12-03-2009 at 10:26 PM

bad girl
she is a bad girl i dont like her

answered by Guest | 01-05-2010 at 03:57 PM

stop judging by the cover..
i think you girls and guys shouldn't judge a girl or anyone if you haven't had the chance to meet he or she....thank you...=)

answered by Guest | 02-05-2010 at 01:45 AM

Shut up Ivonne. There has not been one bad news media about Selena but lot about Miley.

answered by Guest | 02-17-2010 at 01:52 AM

Selena is not a Miley wannabe and why would she. Miley's a terrible person who got herself in trouble. Selena is one of the nicest, sweetest, and most kind actresses ever! she has never done something bad and never will.

answered by Guest | 02-26-2010 at 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivonne View Post
Selena is a ditzy little Miley Cyrus wannabe. She is an AWFUL actress. I'd like Wizards of Waverly place if SHE wasn't in it.
Of all people. Why in the world would Selena Gomez want to be like Miley Cyrus?
She's a ugly wanna-be Disney Princess ****. Nobody is ever going to try to be like Miley Cyrus, she's wrong, dirty, and horrible at singing, they warp her voice whenever she's taping and they make her lip sing whenever she's at concerts. Please- Selena gomez has so many more fans, it's not even funny. To tell the truth and if anything I hope Selena Gomez makes Miley Cyrus cry. If anything the reason Selena Gomez didn't wave was because she was probably having a serious conversation, or she wasn't who your friend thought she was. Gosh, all these rumors going on about Selena Gomez.

answered by CuppyCakees | 02-28-2010 at 03:02 AM

I DO NOT LIKE SELENA!!!
Well i kinda like her but i mean your all saying Selena is better than Demi but NO YOUR ALL WRONG AND I DO THINK SELENA IS A MILEY WANNABE but Demi is never and i say NEVER is going to be a wannabe for anybody because what she likes the most is being herself SELENA COMPARED TO DEMI I BET SELENA WOULD DIE TO BE DEMI!!!

answered by Guest | 03-04-2010 at 11:59 PM

selena good girl
SeLena is a good girl no matter what anybody says.

answered by cala17 | 03-12-2010 at 10:29 PM

sammy
hey! have your minds cracked or what. Haven't you seen her on barney b4? and have you heard the saying ''Don't judge a book by it's cover''? Well that's my message 4 you guys.

answered by Guest | 03-18-2010 at 07:44 PM

selena good girl....NOT!!!!!!!!!!
you said the words right outta' my mouth!

answered by Benipal | 03-18-2010 at 07:47 PM

Are you kidding me? You are ruining a girl's reputation just because she did not wave to your friend? Did it ever occur to you that Selena could not have seen your friend wave? Why the hell are you saying she's a bad girl just because of a wave? Come on get a life. Selena is a sweet girl. Everyone knows this. I've met her, she's kind, funny, and very talented and just like everyone else is saying she cares about her fans and her career. Stop bashing on these disney stars and go do something useful with your life.

answered by Guest | 03-21-2010 at 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivonne View Post
Selena is a ditzy little Miley Cyrus wannabe. She is an AWFUL actress. I'd like Wizards of Waverly place if SHE wasn't in it.
Oh hush up will you. You are very mean. If YOU were Selena Gomez and I say that in Your face, how would you feel?!?! At this rate, i PRAY that you have No friends at all!!!

answered by Someone on Earth | 04-11-2010 at 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Shut up Ivonne. There has not been one bad news media about Selena but lot about Miley.
I agree. Thank you for supporting Selena Gomez, whoever you are (no offense).

answered by Someone on Earth | 04-11-2010 at 05:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuppyCakees View Post
Of all people. Why in the world would Selena Gomez want to be like Miley Cyrus?
She's a ugly wanna-be Disney Princess ****. Nobody is ever going to try to be like Miley Cyrus, she's wrong, dirty, and horrible at singing, they warp her voice whenever she's taping and they make her lip sing whenever she's at concerts. Please- Selena gomez has so many more fans, it's not even funny. To tell the truth and if anything I hope Selena Gomez makes Miley Cyrus cry. If anything the reason Selena Gomez didn't wave was because she was probably having a serious conversation, or she wasn't who your friend thought she was. Gosh, all these rumors going on about Selena Gomez.
I don't think Selena Gomez would make miley cyrus cry. She's too good a girl.

answered by Someone on Earth | 04-11-2010 at 05:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Well i kinda like her but i mean your all saying Selena is better than Demi but NO YOUR ALL WRONG AND I DO THINK SELENA IS A MILEY WANNABE but Demi is never and i say NEVER is going to be a wannabe for anybody because what she likes the most is being herself SELENA COMPARED TO DEMI I BET SELENA WOULD DIE TO BE DEMI!!!
Well, that's what you THINK!!! But have you ever been interested to find out more about someone to comment about them?!?! But I'm not saying that what you said about Demi isn't true. I'm just saying you should stop saying bad things about Selena Gomez. i have a best friend who is a fan of Demi and would do anything for her.

answered by Someone on Earth | 04-11-2010 at 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivonne View Post
Selena is a ditzy little Miley Cyrus wannabe. She is an AWFUL actress. I'd like Wizards of Waverly place if SHE wasn't in it.
what the hell, she is a brilliant actress, and i like the show BECAUSE she is on it

answered by Guest | 04-15-2010 at 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Someone on Earth View Post
Well, that's what you THINK!!! But have you ever been interested to find out more about someone to comment about them?!?! But I'm not saying that what you said about Demi isn't true. I'm just saying you should stop saying bad things about Selena Gomez. i have a best friend who is a fan of Demi and would do anything for her.
and why would she do that, demi lavato this is right, are you sure we are talking about the same person, selena is way more awesome and has way more fans. demi is good, but not good enough

answered by Guest | 04-15-2010 at 09:09 PM

wateva
for everyone in the past comments who has been talking about Selena Gomez if you dont like her why did you spend so much time to go on the internet type in Google and then actually typing Selena's name in it? i bet you guys cant understand that but anyways this isn't all your bad people business and if you dont care for her then she certainly doesn't care for you she has to worry about the people of previous comments who is defending her she has to worry about her parents and she also has to worry on how to try to empress and entertain you with her voice and show.so if its her job wants to empress you and entertain you to make you happy when your bored so please.and do u even know she is in about 5 different charities to help people around the world be more healthy with food to eat and global warnings and also to stop animal cruelty.

answered by Guest | 04-20-2010 at 11:12 PM

you know what i used to say she was a good girl until i saw her pics in fact the wizard of waverly place movie sucked and it was very boring because she is a **** that's why i say miley rocks

answered by andrew kise | 04-24-2010 at 12:58 PM

selena
selena is one of the nicest people in the world and i went to one of her concerts and got to meet selena in person so for people who have not actually met selena shut the **** up because you don't know her really well apparently thanks

answered by Guest | 04-26-2010 at 02:37 PM

Selena is actually a bad actress. those of u who say she is a brilliant actress are either lying or don't know how to judge someone's acting. here expressions are mostly wrong, and she ruins the effect other dialogues so many times, her delivery of lines is far from perfect, although i think she is getting better slowly, in the beginning she was a horrible actress, now she is just a below average actress. she is really pretty, or should i say extraordinarily pretty. i like her too and i don't have anything against her, but please dont say she is brilliant actress, it hurts, really!

answered by Guest | 05-22-2010 at 10:30 PM

Nothing but pure nonsense when individuals bash on a celebrity.It is one thing to have your opinion but to continue speaking ridiculous assumptions on a person character without any facts ,truly knowing the person,or that absurd story above that should have been carefully written,and not having any logical idea why the celebrity doesn't always mean she is being rude,could have been she just didn't notice or bad timing for the fan to try to get notice. this really shows some people don't have single brain cell with their trash talk about this particular celebrity or any for matter that shows they are the ones that are trash for that crazy responses to celebrities.no consideration on how the individual feels if happen to read a pond some idiotic responses. but lucky this celebrity doesn't bother much with trash talking or read it.

answered by Guest | 05-31-2010 at 12:57 AM

Who says selena gomez is rude and a bad girl ? She is nothing but a complete loser........

answered by a human being only | 06-24-2010 at 04:46 PM

Selena Gomez is a nice person no matter what, your friend may have saw some one else

answered by Guest | 06-24-2010 at 11:06 PM

I hate selena gomez, miley cyrus, demi lavato and so on. Why go for these stupids teenagers ? When there are other awesome Hollywood actress like kesha, paris hilton, shakira, lady gaga,etc. their movies and songs are so good and cool. And these teenagers are little kids.

answered by Guest | 06-25-2010 at 05:39 AM

A good girl do not do kisses have boyfriends make tattos and so on, but a bad girl do these things.

answered by Guest | 06-25-2010 at 09:48 AM

lol selena gomez is talented and cute. if she is rude she have not tell something wrong to her fans.

answered by Guest | 06-26-2010 at 06:16 PM

Selena Gomez?
Selena Gomez is not a bad girl. Celebrities make mistakes in life. It doesn't mean that they are bad. Just like everyone makes a mistake in life, like forgetting to wear your bra under your clothes (ha ha). Ya, like that. So she forgot or she was focused on something else.

answered by Guest | 07-02-2010 at 06:18 PM

selena gomez is the best role model a person could have and nobody should say anything bad about her! all that starts is drama! so shut the **** up.

answered by Guest | 07-07-2010 at 08:44 AM

this is not right
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Selena is actually a bad actress. those of u who say she is a brilliant actress are either lying or don't know how to judge someone's acting. here expressions are mostly wrong, and she ruins the effect other dialogues so many times, her delivery of lines is far from perfect, although i think she is getting better slowly, in the beginning she was a horrible actress, now she is just a below average actress. she is really pretty, or should i say extraordinarily pretty. i like her too and i don't have anything against her, but please dont say she is brilliant actress, it hurts, really!
let me tell you something selena gomez is a great actress, she acts like she is some mean girl on wizards of waverly place but she is so nice

answered by you wors nightmare | 07-07-2010 at 06:00 PM

miley
Selena is way better than miley.

answered by Guest | 07-23-2010 at 09:36 PM

just leave them alone already!

answered by sensible person | 07-24-2010 at 01:44 AM

Your stupid
ya i'm sorry but you are f***in stupid if you think selena is a bad person! Not only are you guys probably very jealous of her but you guys are just plain stupid for getting all hurt because she didn't wave. Big deal i wouldn't wave to you either. And wizards of waverly place wouldn't be the same without her hahah so you guys need to cut the crap and find real reasons to actually hate a person

answered by Guest | 07-29-2010 at 04:04 AM

everyone is not perfect
selena could do some wrong things that u dont like
i like selena i think she is a great actress
i am not trying to be mean to the people who hates her
people say shes bad and everything
people are jealous of selena because shes famous and rich
and pretty
its her problem if she does bad stuff
but she is very sweet i dont think she will because a problem with anyone

answered by Guest | 08-13-2010 at 03:54 PM

I love Selena!!! So much better than Miley! Sorry if I'm offending you Miley fans but it's MY opinion. Selena probably couldn't wave because she was having a serious conversation with that person she was talking to. 0r maybe it WASN'T Selena. She's a terrific actress!!!

answered by Guest | 08-22-2010 at 03:00 AM

Your friend probably mistook someone for Selena or she was having a very serious conversation. She is not a bad person. Everyone has had times when they don't wave back at people. It is childish and naive to think someone is bad because they don't wave. Also if she was a Miley Cyrus wannabe she'd be strutting around her concerts with a pole on stage, grinding on her dancers, scantily clad, with too much glitter on her face, and not enough fabric covering her chest.

answered by Erica Xmen | 08-26-2010 at 12:36 PM

selena is awesome i look up to her with my cousins and I'm 7

answered by Guest | 08-30-2010 at 04:14 AM

i don't think that Selena is a "bad person". i just can't believe that she's super good and kind and everything. it's like she's living in a candy-covered world where everything is wonderful and right. sometimes i think she's faking it because everything she does is all good. we never heard anything controversial about her. but i know she's NOT bad. does she have this wild or bad side that we never get to see? we don't know..because you know sometimes us, teenagers tend to be rebellious and stuff like that. i would really want to see that side of her.

answered by Guest_tin | 08-31-2010 at 12:29 PM

I really thought Selena and Demi are both cool so is Miley you peoples shouldn't judge someone who you don't know although I did heard Selena was once mean but I think it just a rumor. So please don't say Selena is a wannabe or Demi or Miley!

answered by Guest | 09-23-2010 at 04:09 AM

Selena Gomez
I met Selena Gomez before and we talked about 20 min. I talk to her and i told her be her self little bit so i know is she bad or not and at all she be her self and she really nice!!

answered by Guest | 11-09-2010 at 12:06 AM

Selena Gomez is a terrible actress. There are other teen actors and they are amazing. Selena Gomez is the awful. She's not even a good singer, everybody thinks that she's a sweet girl because in front of the cameras she looks a polite sweet girl but I don't think that she is a polite girl behind the cameras. I think she's just an overpaid-bad-actress.

answered by Guest | 02-01-2011 at 07:57 PM

Please, don't judge Selena. Nobody's perfect, try looking at the mirror first.
She is not a bad girl, it is pretty obvious from all the charity she makes.

answered by Guest | 06-18-2011 at 06:13 AM

Don't you people have lives? or is all you do all day is bashing on celebs? the only reason why you do that is just cause you're jealous of them. Yes I don't like Miley or Selena, no offense. But I'm not on here bashing on them you know they have feelings? if that was you in their shoes, would you like being called names like mean, or a whore, or whatever?! I know I wouldn't. I know because I've been that person before getting called ugly or that I can't sing (but i can) and it hurts me. But all it did was make me stronger. Because if I ever become famous someday, there is gonna be people who hate me and call me mean names. That's just how they all feel when Bieber fans are out there threatening Selena just because she dates Justin Bieber.

All you guys are doing is making them stronger. But I would kill to be Selena or Demi any day because both of them are beautiful (no homo), they can sing really well, they can act too. I always wanted to be one of those people that girls would look up to and face it, that's what those celebs got. Besides Miley, she made some pretty bad choices. OK I'm done and sorry if I made people mad about this but I just wanted to say something, that's what everyone is doing on here anyways.

-please dont hate me for this

answered by Guest | 06-28-2011 at 01:26 AM

Selena Gomez
Nope. I know that Selena isn't a bad person, she's pure and I didn't read a single article about something bad she did. And she even told to some magazine that she doesn't drink or party! I am so relieved!

answered by Nikki | 06-29-2011 at 09:08 AM

yeah right!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I think she's just an overpaid-bad-actress.
YOU JUST SHUT UP! Don't you dare say Selena is bad!

answered by Nikki | 06-29-2011 at 09:09 AM

I LIKE SELENA GOMEZ SO STOP IT!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I BET SELENA WOULD DIE TO BE DEMI!!!
Hmmmm.... I think you're wrong. The WHOLE way. There's nothing wrong with Selena. She's pretty and nice and cares about her fans. And Demi IS a wannabe, and I'm glad she's not a Disney star. And the thing with Miley... they had a feud behind scenes, and if they had somebody leak it, they wanted them to establish a "friendship" on the cameras. So that's why.

answered by Guest | 07-01-2011 at 03:01 AM

comment
Thread Tools
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.