I think because Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus are all Christians.
That is why God all this to them because they have done his will. Now, maybe God planned this to happen to them so that they will be inspired by christian Youth who are finding it hard to believe in God. They are so inspirational. Thank you Lord.

answered by Anonymous | 05-22-2011 at 07:44 PM

she is a christian!!!
She is definitely a christian because she said she went to church on Sundays and she has picnics after church.
I think this is from some type of family tree website. I'm totally a christian, I love Jesus Christ, just went to church... how could you not love a dude that died for your life?

answered by Guest | 05-22-2011 at 07:47 PM

Selena Gomez is a Christian, I say it because the way she dresses, talks and the way she behaves with her fans.

answered by Guest | 05-24-2011 at 09:23 PM

You are so right my dad is a pastor and he says people who are famous should give God the spotlight not them.

answered by ruhama | 06-15-2011 at 02:45 AM

Monster you have a cold heart, sorry but it's true, you called us the worst people in the world and dimwits that was MEAN!

answered by Guest | 06-19-2011 at 03:17 AM

Thank you so much! I wasn't sure <3
Oh cool! Selena is my idol I'm a Christian too and I just wanted to know. Thanks for posting this! And who ever has a Facebook, go on and check out this page, "Who Says: By Selena Gomez. Remember you are beautiful" It's a cool page. It's brand new so there are only two people but they sent invitations to almost everyone! So I'm just letting you know and thanks again!

answered by cmayhem116@aol.com | 06-20-2011 at 11:13 AM

thats not true at all
Quote:
Originally Posted by joil khan View Post
i hate Christians and Christ because there were no Christians in India. Because of the Britishers spreading our Hindu Muslims India have gone bad
You shouldn't hate Christians and you are wrong. There are Christians in India who are trying to change the way things are but it is so difficult because Hindu Muslims are so strong in India. They are trying to reach out to Hindu's but Indians are so rooted in Hinduism that they won't listen to missionaries. Yes, there might not be a huge amount of Christians in India and I believe more people should go, but they are trying. There are things you can do to help if you want to.Find out about Christ and learn about him and if by any chance you become a christian you can spread the word. you can make India a better place. You can stop the Hindu Muslims. Think about it.

answered by Guest | 06-21-2011 at 02:28 AM

No, because in her song who says she says "who says, who says your not perfect" And God does

answered by Guest | 06-26-2011 at 11:20 PM

To monsters:

If you don't like her then don't like her its your choice. But seriously if you think that she isn't a Christian just keep it all in your head. You're just causing more chaos OK? I don't mean anything against you I just think your comment is harsh that's all. Don't reply because its all said and done.

answered by Guest | 06-28-2011 at 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoNsTeRs View Post
I don't mean to judge her. I don't really know her and I don't know this for sure, but you people are unbearable. This is what all actors are like. This propaganda is exactly what turns people away from Christ.
Wow. You seem to think that an actor - ex. Selena Gomez - is not a Christian because she is an "idol" and she doesn't live for God. You also seem to think that "actions of faith" and "proof to God" save you. If YOU read the Bible, you would see that Jesus saves us when we ask him into our heart.

Ephesians 2:8-9 - For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - NOT BY WORKS, so that no one can boast. You definitely cannot save yourself through your actions, no matter how great. Selena Gomez can be a Christian and not go to church; maybe you haven't thought about the time commitment her occupation requires. She doesn't have much time outside of her acting and music to go to church every Sunday. You don't have to go to church every Sunday to be a Christian.

Once God saves you, you cannot lose your salvation. If she says she is a Christian, I believe her. But your life doesn't have to be a 100% devotion to God for you to be a Christian. You can't follow the Ten Commandments completely either. I agree that some actors are famous and not for God, but just because she isn't a Christian music artist doesn't mean she's not living out her faith. Not every famous rich person in the world doesn't care about their fans.

Sure, their fans buy their music and watch their shows, but that's not why they appreciate fans. Oh, and have you ever heard of movies like Fireproof or Facing the Giants? They have ACTORS in them who are CHRISTIANS. And there are PLENTY of actors who are Christians.

answered by Guest | 06-29-2011 at 09:21 PM

Why would you start a discussion about her religion? Think about how you would feel if people were to have discussions about your faith. Think about what you say before you say something.

answered by Zero | 07-05-2011 at 03:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazmine View Post
I am not sure. Does it really matter I mean come on she is a great actor isn't she?
I don't care if she's a christian or an atheist, I love her for who she is.
Well I think if she is to date JB they should both be Christian because me and my girlfriend are both Christian.
I don't think it would work out if they had different religions.

answered by Guest | 07-05-2011 at 03:23 PM

Are you Indian? Do you know who saved you and created you? Do you know who created the world? Do you know you forgives you forever no matter what you do? That's God and Jesus. They love you and you should love them back, because if you don't you should watch ''supernatural'' a TV show and it will blow your mind

answered by Cookie327 | 07-06-2011 at 08:25 PM

What makes you all think that Selena Gomez is a Christian when she never mentioned it anywhere? She could be an atheist for all I know, stop making things up.

answered by Guest | 07-07-2011 at 11:12 PM

I really doesn't matter what is the religion of Selena Gomez, I like her for who she is, not for her beliefs, OK?

answered by Guest | 07-08-2011 at 02:17 AM

She needs prayers
She needs some serious prayers what with her cussing in her song hit the lights, please everyone pray for Selena Gomez she needs our prayers, I'm a huge fan.

answered by Sarahkate26 | 07-08-2011 at 07:08 PM

Even if Selena Gomez is not a Christian, who cares? She can be Jewish or maybe an Atheist and it doesn't matter, that's her personal belief and her thoughts about spirituality.
You guys really like to meddle into people's business.

answered by Guest | 07-12-2011 at 09:56 PM

is selena gomez a christian
Well yes, she is a definite Christian. I say it because on the KCA awards she said I thank God for giving me this opportunity to be here.

answered by Guest | 07-13-2011 at 03:16 AM

You are wrong
Selena Gomez should be proud she's a Christian, and if you aren't one keep it to yourself! I'm proud of her also, GO SELENA, TELL 'EM!

answered by Guest | 07-13-2011 at 05:30 AM

Maybe she is a Christian but she can change her religious beliefs at any time. When you're a kid you believe in whatever your parents told you but then you start to think by yourself.

answered by Guest | 07-13-2011 at 05:32 AM

Yes she is a Christian. And you know what? Her favorite verse is John 3:16, just like mine.

answered by Guest | 07-13-2011 at 05:34 AM

Selena is innocent
Selena is awesome and everything you just said about her is incorrect she is a Christian, she said so herself so just leave her alone and live your life.

answered by Guest | 08-03-2011 at 06:22 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.