Falcon Heene Found?

The 6 year-old boy called Falcon Heene who flew away in the helium balloon his father built was not found at the landing site. So I was wondering if they found the little boy somewhere else.
I hope he's alright, my son is 5 and I would be so desperate if Falcon was my boy. I was checking the web for some news but I found nothing new.
Has the little boy been found yet?

asked by Mary in Parenting & Children | 3881 views | 10-15-2009 at 09:19 PM

The boy hasn't been found yet.

Falcon Heene is the son of Richard and Mayumi Heene of Ft. Collins, Colo. His parents are storm chasers, and their chaotic parenting style was criticized by their "Wife Swap" swap family.

According to the ABC 'Wife Swap' website, the family sleeps in their clothes so they can leap from bed and run after a storm at any given moment. The site also describes a "flying saucer" that sounds like the one that ultimately came back to earth today.

They're also apparently shooting music videos.

answered by Veronica | 10-15-2009 at 09:23 PM

yes
he has just been found....at home......they wont say what happened but....im just glad he's safe

answered by Guest | 10-15-2009 at 10:10 PM

Yup!
He was found in a box of his garage's attic.

answered by Guest | 10-15-2009 at 10:16 PM

yes he has been found
the boy was found hiding in a box in his attic about 11 minutes ago. i am not sure if he was ever in the balloon, or if his family wanted the attention.

answered by Guest | 10-15-2009 at 10:20 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.