Francene Cucinello Death?

Francene Cucinello the host of WHAS-AM morning talk show died today after suffering a brain aneurysm earlier in the week.
She was pretty bad and now she's dead. I thought the cause of her death was a heart attack. I heard about it in the radio. So she had both a heart attack and an aneurysm? The Louisville community suffered a huge loss today with the death of Francene Cucinelli.

asked by Alfred in Television | 2530 views | 01-15-2010 at 11:45 PM

In a statement issued by the hospital Friday, her family said Francene Cucinello suffered a heart attack, followed by a brain aneurysm and died at 3:15 p.m. EST today.

According to Cucinello’s family, there will be no visitation, but the community is invited to a one-hour memorial service Monday at 10 a.m., at Southeast Christian Church, 920 Blankenbaker Parkway.

Louisville Metro Mayor Jerry Abramson released a separate statement about Cucinello’s death.

"While we didn’t always agree on the issues, Francene had a special way of spurring people to talk about subjects important to our community and our state,” Abramson said in the statement."

Cucinello attended West Virginia University where she had her first job in radio as a disc jockey.
Among her many community involvement activities was providing assistance to senior citizens through Annie’s Angels

answered by Will I am | 01-15-2010 at 11:48 PM

comment