Is Tom Petty Touring in 2010?

Just wanted to know if singer Tom Petty is touring next year in 2010.
if he is, I'll definitely go to one of his concerts.
Where can I buy tickets?
I think Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers continues on tour through all 2010.

asked by Pontiac in Music | 8615 views | 11-29-2009 at 07:03 PM

Tom Petty is touring this summer with his backing outfit, The Heartbreakers, still traveling behind his 2006 album "Saving Grace."

Petty has been releasing hit singles for over 30 years, many of which are still played heavily on classic rock and adult contemporary radio stations. Over the years, Petty has accumulated 18 Grammy Award nominations and has received a bevy of awards recognizing his achievements in the music industry.

Tom Petty's tour is called The Superhighway Tour, and the tour continues on through 2010, don't miss this classic rock icon on his last and final smokin' tour.
I wanted to buy tickets but for now, no dates are listed. I'll be the first to post if I'm notified of tickets becoming available.

answered by Weston | 11-29-2009 at 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weston View Post
Tom Petty is touring this summer with his backing outfit, The Heartbreakers, still traveling behind his 2006 album "Saving Grace."

Petty has been releasing hit singles for over 30 years, many of which are still played heavily on classic rock and adult contemporary radio stations. Over the years, Petty has accumulated 18 Grammy Award nominations and has received a bevy of awards recognizing his achievements in the music industry.

Tom Petty's tour is called The Superhighway Tour, and the tour continues on through 2010, don't miss this classic rock icon on his last and final smokin' tour.
I wanted to buy tickets but for now, no dates are listed. I'll be the first to post if I'm notified of tickets becoming available.
Where did you get the idea 2010 will be Tom Petty's final tour?

answered by Guest | 01-05-2010 at 09:23 PM

Tom Petty's last solo album was called "Highway Companion", not Saving Grace.

answered by Guest | 01-24-2010 at 06:40 AM

Tour ??
I just recently bought the new anthology of Mr. Petty and it got me to thinking that I need to see him in concert again ASAP! Does anyone know when he is going to post some tour dates?!! I have seen him 4 times and he puts on the best show. I can't wait! Thanks!

answered by Guest | 01-29-2010 at 04:46 PM

I work in the industry - watch for tour dates to be released next week.

answered by Guest | 02-23-2010 at 06:57 AM

Tour fer sure
I have a friend who works at Live Nation - summer tour for sure.

answered by Guest | 02-23-2010 at 05:23 PM

Tickets will be available through Ticketmaster
announcement coming up.

Superhighway Tour was a web/downloading experience.

Actual tour starts in summer.

Dates TBC very, very soon.

answered by TicketTime | 02-23-2010 at 09:59 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.