JR Martinez Wife Photos?

JR Martinez and his partner Karina Smirnoff danced their way to 28 points and the top of the leader board thanks to a samba in Dancing With The Stars.
Does JR Martinez have a wife? Because sometimes when he is dancing they show a woman in the public and I think that is his wife. Are there photos of her I can see on the web?
When JR Martinez worked in All My Children he had a girlfriend but I'm not sure if that's the girl he married.
I don't even know if he is married, if he has indeed a wife what is her name and where can I see a picture of her?

asked by Jessica in Television | 18511 views | 10-19-2011 at 07:01 PM

If you've seen photos of a girl with JR, that probably wasn't his wife.
JR Martinez doesn't have a wife, he is not married. In fact I'm not even sure he has a girlfriend.
Right now JR Martinez is completely dedicated to his dancing practices on DWTS so he doesn't have time for relationships.
But with all the popularity that JR Martinez is getting right now, I'm sure we'll see him with a girlfriend soon.
He's been through so much, especially after his accident, I'm sure he'll find a wife soon. He sure deserves a good one.

answered by Angelina | 10-19-2011 at 07:02 PM

JR's girlfriend
JR is dating a girl he met while at AMC, named Diane. She has gorgeous long reddish-brown hair, and IMHO is very beautiful. I've met JR a few times, and what you see on DWTS is exactly how he is--fun, sweet, bubbly, kind, bighearted, and just overall a great guy. He and Diane are really a cute couple.

answered by Guest | 10-31-2011 at 12:57 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.