Is Taylor Lautner Really Gay?

There's a lot of fuss about Taylor Lautner's supposed homosexuality but is he really gay? I've read there's been an internet hoax where they showed a cover from the People magazine where Taylor Lautner admits that he's really gay but now it seems he has said it's absolutely fake. However, I have doubts about this because when this kind of rumors start, they're usually true.
I mean, he doesn't have a girlfriend and when you see him in Twilight, he looks like he doesn't even like girls. What do you think? Is Taylor Lautner really gay or is it just another internet hoax?

asked by Troy in Internet | 1835 views | 12-28-2011 at 02:28 AM

Taylor Lautner is definitely and really gay. He doesn't seem to be the kind of guy that likes women, the same goes for Robert Pattinson. I think both Taylor Lautner and him are really gay, but there's nothing wrong about it. The annoying thing is that fans get really upset when this kind of things are said on the internet. They should get over the fact that Taylor Lautner can be gay and there's nothing they can do about it, just accept it. Twilight fans are the most annoying in the world.

answered by Kathryn | 12-28-2011 at 02:29 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.