Is Rooney Mara Gay?

I've been reading some gossip blogs about Rooney Mara being gay and I think she might be. I mean, her aspect is not very girly and you can tell but a woman's appearance whether she is gay or not, so Rooney Mara could be. If you don't know who she is, you will see her starring girl of the dragon tattoo, a movie based on the book. Rooney Mara has not a feminine aspect at all, but what do you think, is the young actress gay or straight?

asked by Juliana in Internet | 10909 views | 12-22-2011 at 09:37 AM

I think no one cares about Rooney Mara and who is gay or straight. She's not girly at all but it doesn't mean she's gay. Rooney Mara just looks strange on the film but in real life she looks just as any woman does. However, she's not a worse actress in case she's gay. Gossip is boring, but if you want to find out wait and you'll know later on. I don't think Rooney Mara cares much about what's being said on the internet gossip blogs but people will always talk things which are not true.

answered by McKenzie | 12-22-2011 at 09:39 AM

*Facepalm*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliana View Post
you can tell but a woman's appearance whether she is gay or not
Good god. Please, whoever you are, don't breed. On behalf of humanity, thanks in advance.

answered by I_Despair. | 01-01-2012 at 10:44 PM

Why do you guys assume that Rooney Mara is gay just because of her looks?
She doesn't even look gay in the first place. I just hope the haters stopped asking for childish questions.

answered by Guest | 01-04-2012 at 10:27 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.