Happy Holidays Greetings & Poems?

I need a nice happy holidays greeting or poem to write to my employees. What do you suggest?
I have a friendly work relationship with all of them and I thought about sending them a "happy holidays" greeting through email but I don't know what to put in it.
They're all girls so maybe a happy holidays poem will be a nice touch, but I don't want something boring or basic. I want them to think I really care about them.
What poem or greeting can I write in my Happy Holidays message?

asked by Brianna in Holidays | 6370 views | 12-24-2010 at 02:12 AM

You can write something like this.

- I hope everyone enjoys their holidays and I sincerely hope that the coming year will see more peace in our world. Happy Holidays.

That is short and to the point. When I check my email I always skip long messages.
Here are other greetings you can use.

- May this New Year bring many opportunities your way, to explore every joy of life and may your resolutions for the days ahead stay firm, turning all your dreams into reality and all your efforts into great achievements.

- Let's gather around and celebrate the dawn of sparkling New Year. May it bring gifts of joys, good health and surprises. Best wishes for a Happy New Year.

And this is a poem by Karl and Joanna Fuchs.

That time of year's come 'round again,
So we wish you all the best.
The joy that comes from knowing you
Makes us feel that we've been blessed.

So we'll share with you our feelings
At this special time of year:
May your holidays be a delight,
Filled with happiness and cheer.

Happy Holidays!

answered by Ashley | 12-24-2010 at 02:13 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.