Christmas Quotes and Sayings for Facebook?

Can you guys help me with short but catchy Christmas quotes and sayings for my Facebook wall?
All my friends come up with clever Merry Christmas sayings every year and I don't know what to put.
I'm looking for a quote or a saying that tells everything about Christmas but isn't too long.
So far, none of my friends have posted anything on Facebook about Christmas and I want to be the first!

I appreciate your help.

asked by Sonia in Holidays | 2889 views | 12-22-2010 at 04:57 PM

Some Merry Christmas saying I found for you.

A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love. A blessed Christmas to you!

Two things upon this changing earth can neither change nor end; the splendor of Christ's humble birth, the love of friend for friend.

May all the joys of this Holiday Season be yours throughout the New Year

And here are some of the best quotes about Christmas for you to post on your Facebook wall.

“Heap on more wood! the wind is chill; But let it whistle as it will, We'll keep our Christmas merry still.” - Sir Walter Scott

“There's nothing sadder in this world than to awake Christmas morning and not be a child.” - Erma Bombeck

Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful. - Norman Vincent Peale

Christmas is a time when you get homesick - even when you're home. - Carol Nelson

“It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.”
- W. T. Ellis

“Remember, if Christmas isn't found in your heart, you won't find it under the tree”
- Charlotte Carpenter

answered by Luke | 12-22-2010 at 04:58 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.