Chris Johnson Titans Tourettes?

More than once I saw Chris Johnson make jerking motions with his head and body when he was sitting on the sideline, Chris Johnson has some sort of twitch... either that or he was "cranked" up on something. I wasn't the only one who noticed it... Did anyone notice him twitching on the sidelines?
Does Chris Johnson on the Tennessee Titans have tourettes?

asked by moonlight in Football | 10921 views | 01-04-2010 at 01:41 AM

Chris Johnson always has twitches. Like every time he gets up from a tackle, he shakes his head around really fast. It's probably a symptom of getting hit so hard every day, although I have never really seen any other player do that before.

There is nothing in Chris Johnson's biography to indicate he has Tourette's Syndrome, although there are rumors on the web.

It's no big deal anyways. It isn't like extremely annoying or anything like that.
Maybe he is having Tourette's symptoms.

answered by Adrian | 01-04-2010 at 01:44 AM

Chris Johnson Tourettes
If he does - then it has not bearing on his abilities or personal life. Tourettes is not contagious and does not hamper him in performing his job.
As a matter of fact - if he does then he goes up a notch in my book for overcoming it

answered by Guest | 09-19-2010 at 08:45 PM

Chris Johnson broke his neck playing high school football

answered by Guest | 10-19-2010 at 10:02 PM

I don't this thread was to bash, yet just to become informed. Everyone knows his talent but posing the question isn't say in he's a bad person or a leper.

answered by Guest | 12-10-2010 at 02:56 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.