Twilight Halloween Costume Ideas?

I'm looking for ideas for a Halloween costume. I want to be any of the characters from the Twilight books.
I was wondering if you had anymore ideas for a Rosalie, Alice, and Bella costume? Possibly even a werewolf costume.
I was thinking about being Rosalie, but I don't know what to wear. I also wanted the gold contacts, but I've been told they are about $100?
Any ideas for a Twilight Halloween costume?

asked by Land in Holidays | 2171 views | 10-27-2010 at 03:42 AM

I love Twilight an and understand its hard to find a costume because most of the time its casual clothes.

If you want to be Rosalie, dress super girly and kind of Victorian. Do your hair in ringlets and wear a ribbon in it or wear one of those fancy straw hats of the time. Carry a parasol.
You could go to a few very stylish stores maybe at a mall near you. Try getting something like a model would wear cause that's how Rosalie usually dresses.

You'll need pale make-up for your skin, and golden color contacts (or black, for that "I'm hungry" look). If you want to do a Rosalie-prom costume, a red prom dress with a low neckline would be perfect. Otherwise, Rosalie just wears normal -if not fashionable and expensive- clothes.

Use a dark rose lipstick with a clear gloss. Use brown eyeliner below your eyes, not quite to the outside corner. Use a smokey brown eye shadow with a darker color for the crease.

answered by Noodle | 10-27-2010 at 03:42 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.