Kyron Horman Found?

A 7-year old boy named Kyron Horman went missing Friday. Has he been found yet?

Kyron Horman's stepmother says she last saw him around 8:45 a.m. in the morning walking down the hallway toward his classroom. Terri Moulton Horman and Kyron had just attended a science fair at the school. He was wearing a 'CSI' t-shirt and dark cargo pants.

Local detectives interviewed hundreds of parents, staffers and students of Skyline Elementary School in Portland, Oregon.
I want to know if Kyron Horman was found, I hope he is alright.

asked by Aubrie in Law & Ethics | 5984 views | 06-07-2010 at 05:40 PM

7-year-old Kyron Horman hasn't been found, he remains missing.

Eighteen certified search and rescue volunteers are heading back into the area near Skyline School this morning to look for signs of missing Kyron Horman.

Seven-year-old Kyron was last seen inside Skyline Friday morning. An intensive search and investigation into his disappearance were launched that day and extended through the weekend.

Portland Public Schools sent out automated telephone alerts to parents, asking them to keep an eye out for the Kyron. A message also asked them to come to the school Sunday, to meet with detectives.

This is a picture of Kyron Horman, if you see him, call the police.

Kyron Horman missing

Kyron Horman is 3 foot 8 and 50 pounds, with blue eyes and brown hair.

He was wearing black cargo pants, white socks, worn black Skecher tennis shoes with orange trim and a dark-colored t-shirt with the "CSI" show logo.

As many as 15 Portland police officers were the first responders.

They searched the school grounds and immediate area without finding the child. The scope of the search and investigation was then quickly widened.

Sheriff Dan Staton says he is "not prepared" to call Kyron's disappearance a "kidnapping," referring to him a "missing endangered child."

answered by Lawrence | 06-07-2010 at 05:41 PM

In Portland, Oregon, local sheriffs have already received around 1,200 tips about Kyron Horman, which they are using in their search efforts. The most insignificant clues can lead to Kyron. All local, state and federal agencies are searching the area with all possible resources at their disposal.

answered by Heather | 06-08-2010 at 02:11 PM

concerned single parent
i am just devastated by kyron's disappearance. i watch the news daily for the latest news on him. i am not shocked at all by his stepmothers involvement. her body movement clearly shows false remorse about him and now learning the news of her attempt of planed murder of his father rand a relationship with his friend is just unforgivable. i am wondering if she has a storage unit somewhere within a not too far distance. she is all about herself. she has been given too too much benefit of doubt. innocent until proven guilty is true but not in her case. i believe she is not telling the truth. she ought to be ashamed. i pray for him and his real mother and father and little sister.

answered by rosemarie | 07-18-2010 at 02:55 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.