Katy Perry Sesame Street Outfit Video?

The producers of "Sesame Street,Ē said that they banned the Katy Perry video from the show, citing in its decision the outcry of viewers who had seen the suggestive video online.
Apparently Katy Perry sings with Elmo and her outfit is a bit controversial. I tried to watch the video on youtube, on the official Sesame Street channel but they deleted the video because of the controversy.
Any idea where can I see Katy Perry's video? Was her outfit too much for a children's show?

asked by Year in Television | 1980 views | 09-23-2010 at 01:28 PM

They banned the video because parents complained that Katy Perry's cleavage was inappropriate for Sesame Street.
Katy Perry had sang a cleaned-up version of her song Hot N Cold with Elmo, and it was supposed to air on New Year's Eve.
Elmo wasn't complaining. But it seems a few parents weren't overly impressed with Katy Perry's outfit. According to website TMZ, after some parents started complaining her cleavage was rather too prominent, producers have decided not to air the song. I bet that "Sesame Street" had no idea how the video would go over with the public when it posted the song on its YouTube channel

Here's the video of Katy Perry's appearance on Sesame Street.

answered by Permanent | 09-23-2010 at 01:29 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.