Spam Mail: Please Help Me! I Need Your Advice

OK, I need all the help I can get! I've been receiving junk mail, and just things people make up, like for fun, in email. But recently, I've been receiving emails that bothered me reading them. Even though I know there not true, they still really bother me. The first one disturbing email i received was "RE: why boys shouldn't cheat on girls" and told a story about a girl and how he cheated on her, then she committed suicide. Then it says "send this to everyone on your contact list, or else Ashley (name of the girl who committed suicide) will come and kill you, because she wants everyone to know about what her boyfriend did to her." Then it told the stories of people who failed to forward the message. Then next message I received was "RE: really bored, please read!" Giving no hint of what the message ACTUALLY was.The message read "now that you have opened this email, you have been cursed. If you don't send this to more then 5 people, bloody mary will come and kill you at midnight." And then it describes how bloody mary will kill you, and how she killed others because they deleted the message, or sent it to less than 5 people. I know that this isn't true, but it still bothers me. I'm only 11, and I've been getting a lot of these from my friends that decided to forward the messages. If there is anything I could do about this, I could really use the advice. :]
Thanks,
Maya

asked by elisemaya in Other - Electronics | 2368 views | 06-08-2010 at 01:58 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.