What Drives Edward Phase 5?

What is the answer to the phase 5 or the What Drives Edward challenge?
And please help me with phase 4 too!
Let me know the correct answers please. I love What Drives Edward but sometimes I get stuck and it drives me crazy.

Edit: You guys are the best.
What Drives Edward Phase 6?

asked by Dominic in PC Games | 29407 views | 11-13-2009 at 07:42 PM

In phase 4 these are the correct answers of the What Drives Edward challenge:

1 City Safety
2 Blind Spot Information System
3 Panoramic Roof
4 Rear Park Assist Camera
5 Storage Capacity
6 DNA Lamps
7 Rear Seat Entertainment
8 Whiplash Protection System

Phase 5? I have no idea.
Not there yet.

answered by Bloggie | 11-13-2009 at 07:44 PM

phase 5 comes out on November 17th

answered by Guest | 11-13-2009 at 08:43 PM

You'll have to wait for phase 5, it's not out yet.
The first answer is correct, it worked for me in phase 4.

answered by Muffin | 11-13-2009 at 08:57 PM

even though it is considered cheating, those answers worked for me too...

answered by Guest | 11-14-2009 at 12:48 AM

where did that ranking come from? or did you just figure it out?

answered by Guest | 11-14-2009 at 06:03 PM

if you look through the interior and exterior features, when you click more on each feature, some are ranked... :P

answered by Guest | 11-17-2009 at 05:00 AM

Phase 5
Phase 5 came out this morning with no instructions. Anybody have any ideas about it??

answered by Guest | 11-17-2009 at 12:59 PM

phase 5
what do we do for phase 5

answered by Guest | 11-17-2009 at 01:11 PM

Help
Phase 5 is impossible... I have no clue as to what to do.

answered by Forest | 11-17-2009 at 01:14 PM

phase 5 answers
1 is spartan avenue.
2 is james island
3 is lincoln street

answered by Guest | 11-17-2009 at 01:26 PM

phase 5
I have no idea what to do for phase 5. any help?

answered by Guest | 11-17-2009 at 01:31 PM

Phase Five
Phase Five is out and there are no instructions! It's the most confusing thing, NEED HELP!

answered by Guest | 11-17-2009 at 02:12 PM

Phase 5
Answer = Spartan, James Island, Lincoln

answered by Guest | 11-17-2009 at 05:32 PM

What Drives Edward Phase 5?
Spartan
James Island
Lincoln

answered by Guest | 11-17-2009 at 05:34 PM

don't give answers
Why is everyone giving out the anwers??? Duh! This is a CONTEST!! If you want to win, then don't help people by giving them the answers...you just create more competition for yourself!

answered by Guest | 11-17-2009 at 06:36 PM

Quit giving people answers. It's a contest... or do you just want to give away a free car.

answered by Guest | 11-17-2009 at 06:45 PM

how the hell did you get the answers.. i have no idea.. but thanks... the final question is where people shouldn't give answers to considering the first to figure the LAST ONE out wins.. the others don't really matter do they?

answered by Guest | 11-17-2009 at 07:07 PM

I found most Twifans to be very supportive, generous people. Love that. Anyway, it's the last phase that matters for the 'free car,' right?

answered by Guest | 11-17-2009 at 07:35 PM

it does matter if people give out answers. if no one gave out the answers, some people would be stuck and wouldnt be able to move on to the final round. eliminating some competion. now its to easy for people to just type in the answers, and for others to cheat. no one should be posting the answers it not fair to others like me who figured them out on there own. and took time to find the answers instead of searching for them on google.

answered by Guest | 11-17-2009 at 08:00 PM

It's the first person to submit the correct answer to the final puzzle will win. But apparently if there is a tie, those two people must then write a 100 word or less essay why they are the biggest fan of New Moon.

answered by Guest | 11-17-2009 at 08:12 PM

I have posted all of the answers, including videos for each on my blog.

answered by Johnux | 11-17-2009 at 08:47 PM

Phase 5 - Meaning
1. The real Forks High School is on South Spartan Avenue
2. Columbia River Inn is on Lincoln Avenue
3. James Island is off of Forks

answered by Guest | 11-17-2009 at 09:48 PM

Phase 5
Thank you guys soo much for your help!! Now I have to wait until the 22nd for the remaining two moons to be released!! :0)

answered by Guest | 11-18-2009 at 01:04 AM

how did u do that
ok me and my mom have spent the last half hour on phase 5 and we still had to cheat how did you figure it out and how did you get it hours ahead of the puzzle release. i mean thats impossible right?

answered by Guest | 11-18-2009 at 02:02 AM

how did you know that was the answer...and how did you know it was streets and places...

answered by Guest | 11-18-2009 at 02:59 AM

I just wanted to say thanks for all the help!

answered by Guest | 11-18-2009 at 03:11 AM

Thanks All
OMGoodness, that phase was insane! My daughter and I have been playing this game since day one, we figured out all the other phases, but this one was crazy! Thanks for all the help! Even if we don't win, we have had a blast waiting for the next phase to come out so we can play!

If you ever get a chance to go to Forks, it is a blast, we had so much fun! Take the tour, it was so much fun and the driver made us laugh the entire way! All the people in the town were very nice! It is a great summer trip!

answered by Gill's Mom | 11-18-2009 at 03:14 AM

Why cant we all get along.
Everyone quit your bitching. If you dont like it, get over it. Im not posting the answers but I dont care if other people are, its a game. I think its what sets us fans apart from the rest, were so supportive and caring of each other. How did everyone else figure out the answers for Phase five, it was a doozy! But thank god its over with

answered by Guest | 11-18-2009 at 03:26 AM

What drives Edward phase 5
How the hell do you know this??????? How did you figure this out?????? Thanks for the answer by the way

answered by Guest | 11-18-2009 at 05:54 AM

Thanks for the help!
How the HELL did ANYONE figure that out?!
I mean, really.
I could tell the first one was a map, and I knew it had something to do with the book, but WTH!?
I wouldn't have guessed that if you gave me a year and a half to think about it.
Seriously.
*shakes head*
To those who guessed it, major kudos!
To those who didn't, I'm right with ya!

answered by Guest | 11-18-2009 at 06:53 AM

Who cares if people post answers? It's the internet you can't change how it works, get over it.

Obviously the people that know the answers will have already won the car. Quit whining, enjoy the game and grow up.

answered by Guest | 11-18-2009 at 07:38 AM

Thank you for people who have been helping. The whole point of New Moon and Twilight and the whole series is that they all come together at the end to defeat a common goal. For people who do not want to help they shouldn't talk no one is asking you too look at whatever everyone else is doing.

answered by Fuzz | 11-18-2009 at 02:07 PM

hahaha.

All you have to do is googlemap some of the more prominent places in the book. The first is the intersection where Forks High School is, the second is a map of the reservation at La Push, and the third is where the movie theater is in Port Angeles. Also, the number of question marks is the number of letters in the word. I love puzzles like this.

answered by Guest | 11-18-2009 at 02:24 PM

for the people who think we shouldnt give out the answers to the phases..
i think its funny these people on here bitching about people giving out the answers to the phases when the thread title is what drives edward phase 5 and OBVIOUSLY its going to be someone who dont know what to do and needs help so my point is why the hell did those bitching people come to this thread any ******* way? to get the answers and then ***** about people giving them out :p if you dont like it dont come back and visit the threads :p is it in our very human nature to find the easy way out of things and this car is just a random drawing anyway i dont plan to win,im doing it just for the fun of doing it i dont expect to win..and with some peoples attitudes they dont deserve to win the damn car to begin with.. on a lighter note..

thank you to all who helped with phase 5 i had no clue what it was or even where to begin so thanks =)

answered by Guest | 11-18-2009 at 04:24 PM

how'd you figure out the answers to phase 5?

answered by Guest | 11-18-2009 at 05:48 PM

sadly as much as I love these books I read them well the first my freshmen year of college......Im a senior now lol sooo yea but people stop being pissed about people giving answers apparently you were looking for them too because you're on the forum.
i would have to say this one really stumped me i had no idea.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

answered by Guest | 11-18-2009 at 05:49 PM

Haha.. thanks for the help.. i think it is really funny that people are getting mad. when it comes to the last phase, the people who do need help with that one i guess just wont have it done first so then that means they wont win.. so there is no point in getting upset for people being nice and helping others.. am i right?

answered by Guest | 11-18-2009 at 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Haha.. thanks for the help.. i think it is really funny that people are getting mad. when it comes to the last phase, the people who do need help with that one i guess just wont have it done first so then that means they wont win.. so there is no point in getting upset for people being nice and helping others.. am i right?
yup exactly

answered by Guest | 11-18-2009 at 08:09 PM

everyone that is complaining about ppl giving answers.. how would you know anyone was giving them away if you werent looking for them yourselves?

thanks for the answers!

answered by Guest | 11-18-2009 at 09:56 PM

thank you so much -ash-

answered by Guest | 11-18-2009 at 11:18 PM

Thanks
I found phase 5 to be very tough, but thanks for all the help.

answered by Guest | 11-18-2009 at 11:18 PM

Thanks for the help but; how the heck did you guys come up with that one.

answered by Guest | 11-19-2009 at 12:39 AM

OME!!!!!!!
if people dont stop complaining about people giving out the anwsers im going to scream!!!! you wouldn't know they were giving out the anwsers if you WEREN'T LOOKIN for THEM URSELF!! so stop with the whinning!!!!

answered by Guest | 11-19-2009 at 12:52 AM

Posting answers
Um, obviously if you're giving answers it's because you've already passed that phase, and the person who wins the contest is the person who finishes first. So if you're finding the answers on the internet, then obviously someone has beaten you already.

answered by Guest | 11-19-2009 at 01:16 AM

I got the first one on my own just looked up Forks, WA and looked at the map...but the other two were impossible for me. Thanks for the answers.

answered by Guest | 11-19-2009 at 02:01 AM

what
How the hell did anyone know what to do?? Theres no instructions. I saw it and was like uhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol!!!!! How did you figure it out?

answered by Guest | 11-19-2009 at 03:04 AM

What Drives Edward Contest's Logic
Each one of these phases directly correlates with the book and movie adaptation of "New Moon" and the Volvo marketing campaign. If you expect to complete the sixth and final stage of the contest, I would highly suggest you see the movie and pay attention to details-specific terms, places, references (for instance, Romeo and Juliet), as well as to the Volvo ads circulating. Each phase seems to be getting more and more difficult, and I would expect the winner of the car will have seen the movie more than once given that the contest ends two days after the movie release.

Good luck!

answered by Guest | 11-19-2009 at 05:15 AM

Really funny,
today i found that puzzle and of course i want to win that car too
I am from Germany and i couldn't find anything!!!
Of course i didn't know that the poem was from romeo and julia and with the german sentences i was off You really find nothing about this scene!
So i switched to the english version and i could find the poem later on for phase 4and5 and your forum...
It's really strange, either no germans take part of that contest or they are all smart enough to find the answers by therselves Or the Germans don't want to help other people!? ->egoists!

THANKS FOR HELP!!!

& GOOD LUCK!

answered by Ina Germany | 11-19-2009 at 03:25 PM

Giving Away Answers
I kinda like the fact that people are willing to help others. After all it is a game. Right?

Don't get me wrong I could use a nice new car (esp. a Volvo) like many others who are in the contest, but to give up a value like sharing with those who are less fortunate or informed in order to accomplish that goal seems selfish.

Sure it adds competition to the final round, but think of all of the folks who started this contest/ game and haven't made it this far because they didn't think of asking for help? Not to mention there are probably a few folks here who would like to win, but are having more fun with the puzzles and don't expect to win.

If you needed help on phase 5 and you got it - kudos to both sides. It's human nature to depend on, and help others.

answered by Guest | 11-19-2009 at 04:21 PM

Answers in order
1. Spartan
2. James Island
3. Lincoln

answered by Guest | 11-19-2009 at 09:59 PM

Once I opened Phase five I knew I was looking for a map... I got the first two, but the last one was tough. The movie theater by the way is right down the road from Bella Italia the italian restraunt where Bella and Edward had their first date.

answered by Guest | 11-20-2009 at 01:53 AM

Quote:
Answer = Spartan, James Island, Lincoln
If you don't mind me asking....HOW DID YOU FIGURE THAT OUT?!?

answered by Guest | 11-20-2009 at 02:27 AM

Tricky, tricky!
I know I'm not going to win a volvo because twice I have had to come over here and find out the answers before I LOSE MY MIND trying to figure them out. Thanks for the help and for keeping my sanity in tact!

answered by Guest | 11-20-2009 at 02:27 PM

dark cloud
Of course everyone should be prepared for the winner to take the prize within seconds of the clue coming out. The number of people who have access to the question and answer, and the value of the prize almost automatically assures that they will have leaked it to a friend or family member who will win the prize. It worked that way with the McDonald's monopoly game for years with the high value game pieces handed out to friends and family. Still....have fun solving the puzzle, but know the prize is already sealed up. The only competition is between the small group of people who have been pre-fed the answer.

answered by Guest | 11-20-2009 at 09:47 PM

Quote:
Of course everyone should be prepared for the winner to take the prize within seconds of the clue coming out. The number of people who have access to the question and answer, and the value of the prize almost automatically assures that they will have leaked it to a friend or family member who will win the prize. It worked that way with the McDonald's monopoly game for years with the high value game pieces handed out to friends and family. Still....have fun solving the puzzle, but know the prize is already sealed up. The only competition is between the small group of people who have been pre-fed the answer.
Not necessarily but it will be hard to be first, I just wonder how fast people found PUZZLE 6?
Btw , generally the last mission is different from the rest of the game.

answered by Guest | 11-20-2009 at 11:17 PM

phase 5
1. Spartan
2. James Island
3. Lincoln

answered by Guest | 11-21-2009 at 12:25 AM

Thanks helped a lot!

answered by bellacullen581 | 11-21-2009 at 10:20 PM

I really appreciate all of the help with this game. I did not start out being a fan of Twilight but because of everyone's help during this contest, I went and saw the movie IN THE THEATER (and took my boyfriend along). I'm really interested now, will be reading the sagas, and would not have been if it were not for your help. THANK YOU!!! I don't intend on winning the contest since I'm a novice, but it was extremely fun having to figure out puzzles for a prize instead of just doing the cookie cutter "fill out your name, email info etc". Thanks again. It was worth it to help those of us in need.

answered by guest | 11-22-2009 at 03:22 AM

thanx for all the help....but were did you find the answers.....anyway best of luck to everyone

answered by Guest | 11-22-2009 at 05:25 AM

Quote:
Why is everyone giving out the anwers??? Duh! This is a CONTEST!! If you want to win, then don't help people by giving them the answers...you just create more competition for yourself!
one way or another , the people that cant figure it out on their own WILL ! .. the only way it would be ruining your own chances , is if you're dumb enough to give someone else the answer before answering the last one . so stop your bitching , because all that matters is who gets phase 6 answer first .

answered by Guest | 11-22-2009 at 02:15 PM

server
server overloaded :<

answered by Guest | 11-22-2009 at 06:06 PM

I can't get into the last phase...too many people on the website!!

answered by Guest | 11-22-2009 at 06:31 PM

comment