What the heck the meaning blew my mind, this show should be banned they banned invader Zim for something similar, why is iCarly still on?

answered by Guest | 07-16-2010 at 07:08 PM

OK. Children,
The word was made-up in England. And it does mean one who goes around hitting people hard in their privatess. My son watches iCarly all the time and that episode was dumb. I think iCarly is a good show and I really think that that episode should be taken off the air. Not iCarly.
Anyways, iCarly is a great show and I really don't like Mandie (the duck mask chick.)

answered by Guest | 07-16-2010 at 07:09 PM

In direction translation it means 'Mischievous Spirit'. 'Hob' as in HobGoblin means clown or prankster, and 'Knocker' was an old age term for Poltergeists in mines. Miners would often complain of hearing knocking sounds down mines when there was no-one else down there, hence 'Knocker'. It's not a regular English expression though.

It's really sad that so many people tried to give it some kind of terrible meaning just because it was on a kid's show. Didn't you stop to think for one moment that if it really WERE some disgusting slang, and they said it as many times as they did in one episode, that it absolutely WOULD'VE been taken off the air? I'm fairly certain that Nickolodeon wouldn't take something that crucial so lightly. As for Urban Dictionary as a reference? Seriously?! As if wikipedia wasn't bad enough, people are resorting to Urban Dictionary as a reference? Please don't believe everything you hear. Check your references, dears. <3

answered by Guest | 07-16-2010 at 10:16 PM

Don't you have a life? Stop thinking about ridiculous stuff and get a job! gosh, you really must not have a life if you think about what a hobknocker is.

answered by Guest | 07-23-2010 at 09:32 PM

Wowzerz
LMAFO , Ya'll ugly for even watching iCarly :P
But yeah they should never had put that on the show !

answered by Guest | 07-24-2010 at 11:11 PM

Please people calm down and don't report icarly, all hobnocker really means in British is dumb. It is nothing bad or gross. People just heard it on iCarly and a bad definition crept up around it just because they said it was gross which it isn't gross or obscene. : ) just helping to clear it up and help to ease some minds.

answered by Guest | 07-28-2010 at 11:51 PM

You guys are lame we are just wondering what it means.

answered by Guest | 07-29-2010 at 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Dudes it's just a show you shouldn't be blaming the guy on the show who said that you should really blame the director who made them say that on a pre-teens show because he is the one making them say that also the writers of the show.
The people on the show are just actors they get paid to say that so they might as well do it.
Dude that might not be true we all just want to know the meaning.

answered by Guest | 07-29-2010 at 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Mom Watches iCarly View Post
First off, I found this page by Google surfing. Secondly, I am a 28 year old mom who has a life but still likes silly kids shows like iCarly.

Finally, I am positive that any and all disgusting definitions for hob knocker (or hob nobber as some of you insist) were made up after the word. I highly doubt the writers for a Nickelodeon show would let a word with a definition like that would let that slip past the censors. Some fan or her older brother who caught the word likely looked up the word on Urban Dictionary and decided to make up a definition. Big deal. It's Urban Dictionary, most of the words on there are made up.
I don't know about that.. I was watching the 1 with bigfoot the other day and they made a joke about squirrels mating. Nick definitely lets things slip. You just gotta look for them.

answered by GuestEryrd | 07-29-2010 at 02:50 AM

People !
No one cares about your opinion and y'all say that little kids shouldn't hear that ? They're kids! They don't even know to go look up the meaning, and the people saying go get a life, um what are y'all doing on here? practice what you preach hunnie!

answered by Emily Rae (: | 07-29-2010 at 03:30 AM

EW
Ok if that's a hobknocker my cousin is one of them.
Seriously though, it's just a word and it doesn't have much importance.

answered by Your peniss freind | 07-29-2010 at 05:24 AM

Alright first off.. any guy who watches icarly is dumb. I wish they got in trouble so I wouldn't have to put up with my little sister watching the show constantly. I can't stand the show! It's so annoying and pointless, if you're going to watch television, at least pick a good show. and to be honest... who cares! OK they said it, it's over and done with so stop worrying about it and get a life.

answered by Guest | 07-30-2010 at 07:12 PM

no offense to everyone here but for arguing i think almost everyone here needs a life. i dont care if you say I'm backfiring on myself because i don't effin care and that would be arguing. also, blame the scriptwriters, not the guy. "he ruined the show i hate that guy!" its the scriptwriters. also, icarly isn't just for kids. its a teen show too. Disney is more for kids than nick.

answered by Guest | 07-31-2010 at 05:10 AM

luv
you guys are nasty and I'm glad girls can't be called HOBKNOCKERS (spelled it wrong) and get a life really come on! Peace love and crabs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

answered by Guest | 08-03-2010 at 05:11 PM

Omg
Ok first it's a teen show and they are going to learn it someday so you all are stupid
And they are just acting so shut up they are teens them selves he'll it's a funny word hobknocker you don't know if it actually means that ....
i Carly is awesome so shut up

answered by Guest | 08-05-2010 at 05:14 PM

wow
Can't believe icarly is still on air.
Little kids can go around calling their parents a hobnocker.

answered by heyjuzsayin | 08-06-2010 at 03:25 PM

i know
a lot of you guys have already said it, but it REALLY means that you go around and slap animals or people in the face with your pennis, or you could get hob knocked and that means you where hit hard in your penn.
they really shouldn't of put it on, but who cares.

answered by Guest | 08-10-2010 at 11:35 PM

I find it entertaining to go around and slap people in the face with my manhood. For those that are grossed out or freaking out over the fact they said it on a kids show, get over it! The writers probably didn't even know the meaning and probably got a good ass chewing or fired for it. Who knows, maybe they he got hobknocked himself after the show was aired and they received all the complaints I'm sure they received.

answered by Guest | 08-11-2010 at 05:03 PM

what the hell
what the hell is wrong with you people

answered by Guest | 08-12-2010 at 01:16 AM

this show is inappropriate
there is a lot of stuff on icarly that needs to be taken off...most likely they need to redo the script..or replace the actors and actresses....there is a lot of words that shouldn't be said on here...i watched every single episode and in at least every episode..there are kids that watch this show...and they become fans of these television series. and if the kids learn this...how are parents going to trust their kids what they watch....in one episode...they uses "groin" and some things in this show need to be fixed. or else...CANCEL ICARLY

answered by Guest | 08-12-2010 at 06:58 PM

bitches
you know what? you all that are saying get a life, should really follow your advice! i mean if you are wasting your time telling people off on the internet, don't have a life either! my life, not the most exciting but i don't get on the internet everyday and tell people that they have dirty minds or say get a life to any and every one who asks a question that isn't worth asking! so back off!

answered by Guest | 08-14-2010 at 06:06 PM

what?
what are you talking about????????

answered by Guest | 08-19-2010 at 07:09 PM

sooooo
all you people that think icarly should go off line you are all stupid its not like they said what it was and its not like it really matters you all are immature let it go it was just a freaking word and it's funny to say and icarly is funny so wtf is the matter with you trying to put them down grow up but any way it was just a word let it go

answered by Guest | 08-26-2010 at 02:49 AM

Yup these directors are old and who cares if its nick they don't care they just care about $ if you pay attention closely there's a lot of nasty stuff like how carly says hey look at them swirls dancing and freddy says they're not dancing which of course means they're having sex, then spencer's in his boxers a lot, gibby with no shirt then carly always talking about NUTS she's a **** lol

answered by Guest | 08-28-2010 at 01:46 AM

just my thought
The way they said it on the show...50 million times makes anyone curious as to what it means, the thing is that kids are getting smarter and will realize they can look up anything on the computer and come up with a million definitions....and have to actually read all this crap
So who knows the next time my 12 & 9 year old see the episode again...they might go to the computer and find all this.......then I"LL have some explaining to do

answered by Guest | 08-28-2010 at 04:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
you guys are gay who has a computer and watches icarly
who ever watches icarly is not gay because I watch icarly all the time and I'm NOT GAY so yeah who ever said that must be gay.

answered by Guest | 09-06-2010 at 02:52 AM

Did some research....
On the off chance that the 'definition' came from urban dictionary, let it be noted that the original episode aired February 7, 2009 and the first dirty definition in the urban dictionary wasn't posted until august of the same year. Now if the word is actually real, that's one thing. But if one bases his or her opinion solely on the urban dictionary, you may want to rethink your stance.

I am 23, and I watch the show religiously. I could care less if they used crap words.

answered by Sampuckett | 09-13-2010 at 09:33 PM

R.E.A.D
If you think we are gay
Then you are a Hob Knocker.
Go to Icarly! Watch! And LEARN!

Next time think before you type

answered by Guest | 09-14-2010 at 11:46 PM

all off you are hob nockers

answered by Guest | 09-15-2010 at 07:08 PM

it is a person that hups hog

answered by anwser | 09-23-2010 at 01:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
wow you guys have some dirty minds stop it
we do not

answered by Guest | 09-23-2010 at 01:30 AM

shut up!!!
you ********* shouldn't be rippin' on others. for one reason you have to be searching the word to get to this site you b*tches. you're just doing the same thing as the rest of us. so y'all should just shut your mouths up you bunch of mother*******!!!!!

answered by Guest | 09-26-2010 at 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
first of all its pronounced HOBNOBBER (English accent on icarly duh!)

second it means a foreign person who rapes poor defenseless (spelled it wrong hehhehe) animals

THIRDLY get a life you weirdos why do want to know this stuff any ways GET A LIFE!!

PEACE OUT!!!!


Hey idiot get a life its not pronounced hobnobber get a life you're making up stuff get a life

answered by Johnjohn8123 | 09-27-2010 at 09:00 PM

answer
hob knocker is a boy's private part

answered by Guest | 09-27-2010 at 09:20 PM

Realy people?
Everyone's freaking out from this? They've put other sexual jokes on ICarly and hob-knocker can also mean they pain from getting hit in the nuts. It's just slang and can mean any amount of things. Like LOL can mean laugh out loud, lots of love, or lots of laughs. So don't freak out about this one thing.

answered by Guest | 10-10-2010 at 10:24 PM

stfu
F*** all you people who is talkin bout i carly my little sister love this show and for y'all to be talking like this for kids to see y'all she be a damn shame you had a nerve to come on this damn website to find out what it mean den start talking **** like you f***** better then everybody damn y'all white hos get on my last damn nerves

peace out

answered by Guest | 10-13-2010 at 11:39 PM

stop being dumb!
Ok people. I actually am British and I asked my mum what it meant because honestly I didn't even know what it meant. The correct definition is a person master bating in public. Oh and to you mates who are saying to get a life have no room to talk. You're the ones looking it up too, and yelling at other people for your stupidity won't get you anywhere. Grow up. <3 me

answered by Guest | 10-13-2010 at 11:52 PM

life
Get a life its just a mistake it don't matter, and why do you guys waste your time looking this up????
Get a LIFE!

answered by Guest | 10-14-2010 at 02:31 AM

Who cares what it means.
Who cares what it means. And all of you that like those filthy words shut it up. The Lord does not like that crap, I am saved, so I should know.

answered by JBP | 10-14-2010 at 02:47 AM

Who cares what it means?
Who cares what it means? For all that we know it could be a made up word and somebody came up with a definition for it.So to all jackasses that keep coming up with this crap,shut the hell up.

answered by Jordan | 10-14-2010 at 02:03 PM

Your gay too! You have a computer dumb a**!

answered by Guest | 10-21-2010 at 02:16 PM

icarly shouldn't go off air because it is a great show an teaches good things if you or anyone thinks it should go off air then stop watching it

answered by Guest | 10-25-2010 at 06:16 PM

It's funny how everyone's making a big deal out of this.
Yeah whether it's smacking your genitals in a person's face or raping animals, they're both disgusting and inappropriate, but if parents were smart, they wouldn't let their children look up the term.
They didn't reveal the definition on television, and as far as I know, everyone thinks it's a made up word. It's fine. Stop arguing, and stop telling everyone to get a life. If this is upsetting you so much, then don't waste your time posting your rude comments here, leave the site and go on with your lives...it's not hard...

answered by Yeah, It's Me... | 10-26-2010 at 04:06 PM

wow
i think it is a person that rapes animals

answered by Guest | 10-30-2010 at 08:18 PM

thank u
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
stop telling people to get a life. were all just want to know what a hob knocker is. you dont have to go freaking out on us. you should get a life since you had the time to get on this page and type up a rude comment back to all of us.. so you should just stfu !
thank you for standing up for yourself

answered by Guest | 11-01-2010 at 02:37 AM

y'all think about it man why would nickelodeon put some word on icarly that means someone who rapes animals anyways y'all are gay for thinking that come on guys and hot sexy girls my **** is free

answered by Guest | 11-02-2010 at 09:03 PM

are you from Marianna because i know a Niya Evans

answered by Guest | 11-02-2010 at 11:56 PM

Whoever says icarly is gay go suck a fat one b.c. icarly is AWESOME ok ? hobknockers are also awesome i have met a few in MY lifetimee ! people might wanna know that it means b.c they hear they're kids saying it and wanna know what it means but idk ! the fact is people have no room to talk because they sat here and read all this mess therefore you have no lives...... quit talking s*** ! ok ? ok !

answered by Guest | 11-05-2010 at 05:03 PM

I agree
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
stop telling people to get a life. were all just want to know what a hob knocker is. you dont have to go freaking out on us. you should get a life since you had the time to get on this page and type up a rude comment back to all of us.. so you should just stfu !
Good job, I thought the same thing, but you said it better.

answered by Guest | 11-14-2010 at 05:41 PM

im from poland
That is f****** gross. Man I can't believe they put that on air. There gay go and hit people in the face. Go on hub and you'll see that. With a guy and girl doing that or a guy and guy.

answered by guy you dont know | 11-18-2010 at 07:10 PM

that is why you can see that at p**n web sites! man what the f**k

answered by Guest | 11-18-2010 at 07:13 PM

sersoiusly
Really when the episode aired i looked up what it meant and all i found was it was a word that the icarly people made up now people made up their own meaning, that is not true and so gay

answered by Guest | 11-18-2010 at 11:42 PM

Read about the Hob Knocker here. Urban Dictionary is a site you make up your own definitions. There was actually a law suit about this airing on Icarly.

answered by Guest_ Cindy | 11-18-2010 at 11:49 PM

Ok what's with these people saying "get a life" and "iCarly is for little kids"? You're telling them to get a life because they searched for this. Well you obviously searched it too so You really have room to talk. And saying iCarly is a little kids show doesn't define who can watch it. I know adults who still like to watch this show. So before you go talking about someone else when you obviously do the same thing grow some balls and look at yourself first. K bye

answered by Guest | 11-19-2010 at 03:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
first of all its pronounced HOBNOBBER (English accent on icarly duh!)

second it means a foreign person who rapes poor defenseless (spelled it wrong hehhehe) animals

THIRDLY get a life you weirdos why do want to know this stuff any ways GET A LIFE!!

PEACE OUT!!!!
Why the hell did you take the time to write this if you think icarly is for weirdos? You really got nothing better to do with your life? why the f**** did you even search this damn topic up dumb a**es like you pis me off

answered by Guest | 11-19-2010 at 11:57 PM

People stop arguing. You all need to just stop OK this is out of hand. Stop saying super nasty words those are for nobody really

answered by Guest | 11-20-2010 at 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
if you watch icarly then you should be like...under ten and not talking like that and second a hob knocker is just a stupid British term

i think everyone is a freaking retard for even posting comments i was just searching random things and clicked on this website you might not believe me but i dont really care if you don't want to be insulted then don't even read them i mean really shut up some people don't wanna hear your opinion
some people dont wanna hear YOUR comments

answered by Guest | 11-21-2010 at 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I'm never watching iCarly again. I'm gonna report them to the polices.
Polices? Your such a retard for not knowing correct grammar.

P.S. WTF is with the PEACE OUT ?

answered by Guest | 11-21-2010 at 01:24 AM

OK first of all you people think this is stupid then why the hell do you look it up and second of all some people think people should get a life and stopped looking at this s***
Well why don't you people that say that shut the f*** up because your looking at it to so stop saying s***

answered by Guest | 11-24-2010 at 08:09 PM

Honestly, if you think the people who want to know what a hobknocker is are people with no lives, you need to look in the mirror. This thread was made specifically for that reason. So to those people I want to ask you a question. What are you doing on this thread?

P.S Icarly said that a hobknocker is nasty

answered by Guest | 11-29-2010 at 01:59 AM

I did not know what it is but Sam said that it is gross and illegal. It is a word and it is freaking nasty.

answered by Guest | 12-05-2010 at 03:54 AM

SHUTUP
If its disgusting and you think people on here posting have no life then why in the hell are you on here I mean god just shut up already how about y'all get a damn life.

answered by leah | 12-05-2010 at 05:29 PM

A hob knocker is a person who freak pigs for a hobby in mud for money.

answered by Guest kiki | 12-05-2010 at 11:28 PM

ummm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
dude you're an idiot no its not, it's a person who slaps people in their face with your pennis, i was surprised they put that on a children's show as well
Well there's different meanings like

1. a man who goes around slapping people with his junk
2. someone who rapes animals
3. someone who masturbates in public
4. whatever anyone else knows but I seriously *maybe* don't want to know

answered by Guest | 12-11-2010 at 04:03 PM

to all those who posted comments
For all of you who posted stuff like get a life or you are all gay for watching i carly and stuff like that.
You guys are weird, you guys don't have a life for posting random crap like that, and also how could you find this thread if you didn't search it in the first place

And i bet you cant make anything even close to that of icarly.

For your information the word hob-knocker didn't have a meaning before icarly used it, so for all those people wondering it was just made up until some one made a fake and disgusting meaning (based on some British slang) for it just to make it make sense (why everyone says "gross!" when the meaning was whispered in icarly.)
That's also the reason why that word's meaning was never revealed in icarly (for all of you who is to dumb to understand what i have posted the reason is because it didn't have a meaning, yet.)

Don't think I'm writing this just to defend icarly cause I'm a fan or some s*** like that but to tell you the truth I'm not a fan.

Sorry for any spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes or anything like that.

answered by GRAZE | 12-13-2010 at 10:03 AM

Shut Up!
I do not need to hear the cussing and caring on about a hobknocker! Who even wants to say that word anyway? Who would say get a life anyway? what the crap man? DON`T EVEN TELL BE TO EVER AGAIN BE ON THIS STUPID "HOB**OCK*R" CRAP???? Also,whoever is saying get a life. you get a life and Shut up!!

Note: Whoever made up that definition should be sued.
P.S.: It should actually mean "Someone who rapes animals!"

answered by Guest | 12-16-2010 at 10:47 PM

First of all for all of y'all saying were nasty for looking up this word y'all cant say nothing because y'all had to look the word up to know what it means AND 2nd of all y'all cant talk so shut up because all of y'all DUMB for saying we're nasty so peace.

answered by pretty gurl #1 | 12-17-2010 at 04:51 AM

Wow! That ahmazing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
If you go to the British/English translator, (provided), you get the result of your search. In this case the translation is - idiot.

www.translatebritish.com
OMG!!! I didn't know there was a British to English dictionary!

answered by Guest | 12-20-2010 at 12:07 AM

It means to masterbate in public bathrooms.

answered by Guest | 12-20-2010 at 12:37 AM

Well the title says it all!

answered by Guest | 12-20-2010 at 03:58 AM

Wow...just wow....99.5% of the people involved in this threat are truly mentally challenged. I think my IQ dropped a good few points trying to sift through this BS. Please, for the sake of humanity, expand your vocabularies and learn to think before speaking. If the younger people posting on this thread are our future....damn the future's looking bleak.

lol

answered by Guest | 12-25-2010 at 12:05 AM

hob knocker
To all the people out there reading this I just want to say why are you even wasting your time posting these comments if you don't even know what it is. For all you people saying "get a life" really you the one who needs to get a life.
Why post a comment you don't even mean. Look all I'm saying is if your one of those people who sit around on your bum all day long and talk bout other people then look back and see what you see. Now for the others why did you even look at this site if you're gonna post rude comments. This was my first time on this site and it is my last and to all those people out there Merry Christmas!

answered by Sassy | 12-25-2010 at 05:24 AM

Seriously people, you guys are telling people to get a life & why would we want to know what a hobknocker is, when obviously you guys are stupid and have no life either because you obviously looked up what hobknocker is. so, peace.

wow, you people are freaking hypocrite's.

answered by bridget. | 12-27-2010 at 09:04 AM

Well think that the writers wanted a real word in there so their show was more realistic so they chose the word with the least definitions on it so if someone did look it up it would be hard to find the definition. At least... that's what i think =3

answered by Guest | 01-02-2011 at 12:41 AM

hob knocker
In urban diction hob knocker has 5 definitions..."gross and illegal" is number four and if you watch icarly you would know after they whisper what it is they say THAT'S GROSS...AND ILLEGAL! come one would nickelodeon really do that when kids could easily look it up on the internet.

answered by Guest | 01-03-2011 at 07:21 AM

Why fight
Okay yes it is a person who slaps people in the face with their equipment. But seriously the people on here heard an unfamiliar word and want to know what it means I mean come on just because someone wants to know the meaning of a word you're going to say they don't have a life? that's just straight up RETARDED

answered by Guest | 01-06-2011 at 01:21 AM

That's just awesome i haven't seen the episode but my friend was saying it today and thats freaking hilarious

answered by Guest | 01-07-2011 at 07:25 PM

Gross me out!!!
Ya'll are sick! Boo I Carly! I'm not watching it anymore. 5th grade girl!

answered by Guest | 01-08-2011 at 12:18 AM

You all have it wrong its still disgusting to have it on icarly but a hobknocker is someone who masturbates in public restrooms... gross i know.

answered by Guest | 01-08-2011 at 12:29 AM

OK a "hobbknocker" is some one who rapes animals and for those of you typing up those nasty comments, you disgust me. Get your facts straight then think about what you say then get at me!

answered by Guest | 01-08-2011 at 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
i thought a hob knocker was a male who raped other men
that would be a gay weirdo lmao

answered by Guest | 01-08-2011 at 03:26 AM

You guys are idiots why do you even spend your time watching icarly anyway, you guys just think wrong to know what it is, if they say "gross" don't look it up so your a hobknocker!

answered by Guest | 01-08-2011 at 03:42 AM

Well...
I just read so many things that I cannot UNREAD! And lemme tell you, that sucks Royal Hippogriff!

answered by Guest | 01-16-2011 at 04:47 AM

The word wasn't a real word until they aired it on iCarly, all you guys need to calm down. gosh! :|

answered by Guest | 01-17-2011 at 10:58 AM

A hobbknocker is a person that touches others in their private spots and also rapes animals..

And i got something else 2 say all the people who said it was disgusting them, why the f*** are you searching this kind of crap? obviously you give a f*** what the word means so stop calling us pervs and look at yourselves.

answered by Lol1234 | 01-20-2011 at 11:27 PM

Go to h e l l all of you that think people need to get a life because they are curious, maybe they do watch Icarly. You don't control their life so shut thee f up

answered by Guest | 01-21-2011 at 04:15 AM

Okay for those who are saying "oh wow you guys are actually looking this up" and "get a life who cares what it is" then why are you even on this site looking at if you don't care huh? So shut up!

answered by Guest | 01-23-2011 at 06:06 AM

I love i carly but they shouldn't have put that on the air! especially if little kids are watching it with their parents!

answered by Guest | 01-24-2011 at 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
if u guys think this is so damn stupid then why the hell are you looking at it you f****** retards!!!! gosh people in this world are so damn stupid
GET A LIFE! You don't know every thing in the whole world!

answered by Guest | 01-26-2011 at 02:53 AM

hob noker
You should not tell that to icarly fans, I did not know what that meant but that's disgusting right.

answered by gisselle | 02-03-2011 at 11:38 PM

stop
You should stop saying bad words on this website right now or I will stay on this website and read what you say online.

answered by Guest | 02-04-2011 at 01:51 AM

Hell yeah icarly should be kicked off air for saying hobnocker.

answered by Guest | 02-04-2011 at 03:45 AM

You guys are so stupid for fighting just because Someone wanted to know the meaning of a word. Secondly the only no lives here are the ones calling everyone else a no life because YOU searched it and YOU wasted your time saying you have no life so obviously you had no life to post it. And you guys are immature kids fighting on here.

answered by Guest | 02-04-2011 at 03:01 PM

I just like ham.
ps. why is this site asking me what 2+2 is?

answered by Guest | 02-04-2011 at 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
you guys are gay who has a computer and watches icarly
.

Well you looked up this so shut the f up dam.

answered by Guest | 02-06-2011 at 05:32 AM

Your all idiots. I feel stupid for even reading the first page of this post. Retards.

answered by Guest | 02-08-2011 at 12:33 AM

disturbing
I find it disturbing and should not be used in a children's program.

answered by Guest | 02-11-2011 at 04:14 PM

Is when someone does something illegal and gross. Like if a boy shows his private in public and hits people with it. Only boys can be Hob Nockers. So don't be a hob knocker.

answered by Guest | 02-21-2011 at 09:04 AM

You are all sick and stop using the * for swear words also who cares.

answered by Guest | 02-21-2011 at 05:58 PM

Oh my gosh people when some one hears an interesting word don't you think they would be curious? yes well a hobknocker is someone a sick twisted someone who goes around hitting people in the face with their testicles, I would know the meaning of this word, I am a highly educated college student.

answered by Guest | 02-25-2011 at 12:26 AM

comment
Thread Tools
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.