Battlefield 3 Servers Down Again: Xbox 360 & PC?

Why are all the Battlefield 3 servers down again? I own both an Xbox 360 and a PC and since I love the game so much, I bought it for the 2 platforms.
I tried to play today on my PC and I noticed all the servers were down and I couldn't play online multiplayer.
So I tried to play Battlefield 3 on my Xbox 360 and I was surprised when I noticed all the server were also down on Xbox Live.
How come all the servers are down again? They should fix that as soon as possible, they released the game a few days ago and they're having so much issues. I hate to have this problems when I paid good money for the game.

asked by Mark in Internet | 2996 views | 10-28-2011 at 12:11 AM

Since Battlefield 3 was just released, it is expected that problems like all the servers being down happen.
Millions of people bought Battlefield 3 and they all want to play at the same time, the server can't handle the load and they go down.
I also have an Xbox 360 and this happened to me several times. Haven't tried it on PC though.
But EA is aware of this, they have experience with previous Battlefield titles so they're working on it.
As the time passes, the servers won't go down as easily as they do now because the load will be balanced.
If you can't play because of this problem, you'll have to wait for a while and then try again.

answered by George | 10-28-2011 at 12:12 AM

Today I tried to play Battlefield 3 on my Xbox and I got the error message that said cannot connect to any server.
It's not the first time, EA fix this. I hate the new Origin program, they should have released the game on Steam too.

answered by Guest | 10-29-2011 at 12:53 AM

Just be patient guys, all the server problems will be solved soon. Actually I'm noticing most of the issues have been resolved already and Battlefield 3 was released like a week ago.
Imagine all the kids trying to play at the same time, it must be chaos.

answered by Guest | 10-30-2011 at 12:28 PM

Yeah a lot of people might be playing but if EA was a good team this wouldn't happen. Their servers suck and the game has to many glitches to be released. They should have waited for another few months so they had the updates perfect. Then again EA's servers will ALWAYS be crap. Look at how many people were on black ops when it launched. It was 3 mil alone on xbox. So don't try to defend them when you don't know what your talking about.

answered by Guest | 10-30-2011 at 06:00 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.