Noah's Ark Found On Mountain 2010? (VIDEO)

I read they have found Noah's ark on a mountain in Turkey in 2010.
Did they really find Noah's ark? Well if they did where would I go to get unbiased proof of this?
Did they do tests on it to see if it is around 5000 years old?
Those responsible for the recent find claim to have dated the wood and found that it dates from 2,800BC.

There is news that scientists are 99.9 per cent sure they found Noah's Ark on that mountain. Some are saying that there isn't enough water on earth to go that high. But it rained hard all over the world for 40 days and nights.
Is there a video of the Noah's Ark discovery? Where is the mountain located exactly? I know it's in Turkey but where exactly?

asked by Charlotte in Religion | 2834 views | 04-28-2010 at 03:58 PM

It looks like they finally found Noah's Ark in 2010.

A new claim by an evangelical Christian filmmaker and Turkish scientists that Noah's Ark has been found encased in ice on a mountain, Mount Ararat has been met with equal parts excitement and skepticism.

But they are not the first group to have claimed to have discovered the Ark, the vessel which, according to the Bible, was built at God’s command to save Noah and the world's animals from a worldwide flood.

Video of the Noah's Ark discovery.

The Ark is described in the Book of Genesis as 300 cubits long, or approximately 450 feet (137m).

According to Genesis 8:4, it came to rest "in the mountains of Ararat." Experts have agreed that these mountains are to be located in present-day Armenia and eastern Turkey.

Says one of the researchers with Noah's Ark Ministries International: “The search team and I personally entered a wooden structure high on the mountain. The structure is partitioned into different spaces. We believe that the wooden structure we entered is the same structure recorded in historical accounts and the same ancient boat indicated by the locals.”

The researchers describe how they explored the decomposing ark, which they say has a "box-shaped room," curved wooden walls, small doors connecting chambers and a small "tunnel-like space" connecting compartments.

The Hong-Kong-based filmmaker said he is only 99% sure it was indeed Noah’s ark they saw because no one knows exactly what the ark is supposed to look like.

answered by Drake | 04-28-2010 at 04:08 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.