Is Associated Content Legit?

I want to know if Associated Content is a scam, I'm a little bit skeptical of any work-at-home scheme, given today's climate of a web overloaded with scams and sites designed to separate you from your money. Is the website Associated Content legit or is it a scam?

asked by Ismael in Internet | 2576 views | 09-26-2009 at 09:23 PM

I think they’re an honest company and there are far more positive things being said about them than there are negative.

AssociatedContent.com is one of the many get paid to write articles that have popped up on the internet nowadays. The reason these sites have become so big and why they’re willing to pay you to write about damn near anything is that search engines like Google.com are always looking to find relevant content to serve to users like you and I.

So some enterprising entrepreneurs have figured out a way to provide this content to Google while earning money for doing it. They pay you to write about anything you like and in turn Google will usually rank this content in the top 10 of the search results for given keywords. How AssociatedContent.com makes money and thus pays you is by displaying related ads on the content you write. Ironically most of these ads are served by Google. So it actually comes full circle if you think about it.

answered by Paul | 09-26-2009 at 09:24 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.