Who Is Honey Boo Boo And Why Is She Famous?

I heard about Honey Boo Boo a few times but I don't know who is she and why she is famous. One friend told me she watched the program and she didn't like it, so I thought that Honey Boo Boo is not a good show, but a lot of people watch it so it has to be a reason why she is famous. I like realities and maybe I'll watch Honey Boo Boo just to know who is she. Do you know why is she famous?

asked by Shayla in Internet | 4918 views | 01-15-2013 at 02:14 PM

Honey Boo Boo is a six-year-old child who became famous after appearing in Toddlers & Tiaras, a TLC television program. After that, TLC decided to make a whole show based in Honey Boo Boo and her family, releasing the first episode on August 2012. The real name of the girl is Alana Thompson, and she is in this show with her mother, father and three older sisters.
Some critics characterized the show Here Comes Honey Boo Boo as offensive, outrageous and exploitative and according to the Hollywood reporter the show is horrifying. Other called it "must-see TV" because it's too famous to not watch it at least one.
A lot of people criticized the family because they give her "Go Go Juice", a mixture of Red Bull and Mountain Dew that contains as much caffeine as two cups of coffee.
I don't like this show and I don't understand why it's so famous, it shows exploitation and a terrible image of this family.

answered by Brenna | 01-15-2013 at 02:16 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.