Tablet Apple 2010?

I'm eager to find out what is apple unveiling on Wednesday 27 2010. That's the release date for Apple's new table device. That day an official announcement will be released with all the specs of the iTablet.
The iTablet is like a mac laptop computer in a way but very different since you will be able to do everything with your fingers. It's 2010 technology.
The rumors say it's going to be a hit. And I heard the cost of the iTablet will be around $700 dollars. The price is very important, since we're in a crisis.
Microsoft launched its own tablet pc a few years ago but it never got massive like the iphone did.
Are you going to buy the Apple Tablet?

asked by Franklin in Hardware | 2529 views | 01-26-2010 at 01:57 PM

Definitely I'll get one as soon as it is released. The Apple Tablet PC is going to launch January 27, 2010.
Apple has a big week ahead of it. I'm going to be one of the guys waiting in front of the Apple store to get my iTablet.
The crisis has not affected Apple at all. Despite the economic recession dragging down revenue for a lot of tech companies, Apple has managed to outperform estimates for 2009 and 2010.

answered by Steve | 01-26-2010 at 06:15 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.