How Did Chaz Bono Grow Facial Hair & a Beard?

Chaz Bono is the transgender son of Cher who began his life like Chastity Bono and then made the transformation from female to male.
I have seen recent pictures of Chaz Bono and my question is: how did he manage to grow facial hair and a beard? Is it like in the movies where you paste the hair in your face or is it just natural?
I'm happy that Chaz Bono is living as the person he feels in the inside, it took a lot of courage to do it, but I can't help but wonder how he got to grow a beard and facial hair.

asked by Peyton in Law & Ethics | 5719 views | 09-28-2011 at 10:13 PM

I think any girl can grow facial hair and a beard by just not getting a wax.
Maybe Chaz Bono also ingests something that helps his hair grow faster and stronger, that might be a possibility, but naturally, hair just grows.
Chaz Bono did a very courageous and brave thing becoming his authentic self. He can grow a beard and do whatever he wants with his life, I wish him and Jenny nothing but peace.
Chaz Bono has been criticized many times for his gender change and for doing stuff like growing facial hair but he's very brave and he couldn't care less about all the hater. I wish him the best.

answered by Aaron | 09-28-2011 at 10:17 PM

He grows facial hair by taking testosterone a male hormone. By the way women do not grow thick beard like hair on their face. So not getting it waxed isn't going to work.

answered by Guest | 10-08-2011 at 02:41 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.