Who Has Zhu Zhu Pets in Stock?

Looking to find somewhere that has zhu zhu pets in stock, without being too expensive.
Is there a store that still has zhu zhu pets left? I asked in several places but they don't have the toy in stock.
my little sister's birthday is coming up, and she has been wanting these a lot lately. i can't seem to find them tho; any ideas?

asked by Carnie in Toys | 4491 views | 11-11-2009 at 09:11 PM

They didn't pull them off the shelves, the stores just simply did not order enough.
Amazon and ebay are about the only places that have them in stock but prices are almost double.

Amazon has stock too:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss?ur...u+pets&x=0&y=0

answered by Parker | 11-11-2009 at 09:13 PM

They are impossible to find in stock.
Supposedly there should be a national distribution when most stores should have them, but now only Toys R Us and Walmart carry and advertise them if you can find them there.

I think there are only four colors before the holiday season there should be around 8.
Zhu Zhu pets are a hot product right now and don't wait until christmas because you won't find one at all.

answered by Melanie | 11-11-2009 at 09:14 PM

www.Coloritpurple.com Owner
I want to buy a zhu zhu pet for my daughter. Are they expensive?

answered by Kristi Roberts | 11-18-2009 at 01:37 AM

They are only $8 at retail price but because its sold out everywhere, third party retailers are making up to price to above $50 and taking advantage.

answered by Guest | 11-25-2009 at 08:47 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.