Herman Cain Personal Net Worth?

How much money does Herman Cain have? What is Herman Cain's personal net worth?
At first this presidential candidate introduced himself like a regular humble guy who did regularly well when it comes to money.
But now there are rumors that Herman Cain's personal net worth is actually very high and that he's a millionaire.
I wasn't aware his personal net worth was so elevated. I think Forbes made an article about the candidates who want to become US president and Herman Cain was included, is that true?
If that is the case, then his net worth was definitely published there, does anyone know how much money he has in the bank?

asked by Bradley in Law & Ethics | 3469 views | 10-31-2011 at 09:53 PM

According to recently financial disclosure forms, Herman Cain has an estimated personal net worth of somewhere between $2.9 million and $6.8 million.
I think Herman Cain is more rich than Obama was when he became president of the United States.
Herman Cain is definitely among the richest Republican candidates right now, he says he used to be poor.
Judging from the net worth's of the nine leading Republican presidential nominees, it looks like politicians need to be wealthy to run for high office.

answered by Haley | 10-31-2011 at 09:54 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.