Animals Loose in Zanesville Ohio Pictures?

In a hunt that began Tuesday night in Zanesville, Ohio sheriff deputies shot and killed dozens of exotic animals. They got loose after their owner released them from his farm.
Where can I see pictures of all the exotic animals that were killed in Zanesville Ohio?
I know there is a picture showing the remains of tigers, bears and lions lined up and scattered in an open field that went viral provoking a lot of bad reactions.
The loose animals and their outcome has sparked calls for restrictions on the largely unregulated ownership of exotic pets in several US states.
Late last night, there was a report of a wolf and a bear still roaming at least 4 miles from the farm property.
Are there any pictures of the exotic animals after they were put down?

asked by Brian in Law & Ethics | 2529 views | 10-20-2011 at 04:40 PM

The pictures of all the diseased animals broke my heart.
The farm's owner, Terry Thompson, opened the cages and the farm's fences before dying from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
Authorities from Zanesville, Ohio say deputies shot 48 of the more than 50 freed animals including 18 rare Bengal tigers and 17 lions in an overnight hunt.
The animals that were put down also included six black bears, two grizzlies, a baboon, a wolf and three mountain lions.
Zanesville is a small town in Ohio, its population is 25,000. For precaution, schools closed and everybody was warned about the exotic animals that got loose.

Here's one of the pictures taken after the creatures were shot.

Animals Loose Ohio

answered by Alfred | 10-20-2011 at 04:41 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.