Valentines Day SMS & Text Messages?

On Valentines Day I want to write to my girlfriend a SMS to tell her how much I love her. I was searching for text messages on the internet but there are so many websites that I don't want to read all of them. I love Valentines Day, and for sure I will do something special, but first I would like to write a text message to surprise her. This SMS has to be really special, so I would like to hear your ideas. Can you tell me some Valentine's Day SMS and text messages?

asked by Remington in Holidays | 2475 views | 01-18-2013 at 01:19 PM

Valentines Day is beautiful, I love to send SMS and text messages to the person I love. Last year my girlfriend loved the SMS I send to her, and there are a lot of text messages you will find on the internet for sure.
Here I can give you some ideas:
-You are my heart, my soul, my treasure,my today, my tomorrow, my forever, my everything! Happy Valentine's Day!
-On Valentines Day I donít send flowers, no words will dance on a pretty red card, our love extends beyond just one day. You are my lifeÖ you are my heart.
-It still seems like magic every time I remember how love softly touched our hearts bringing in together. I love you.
-On Valentineís Day, we think of people who have cheered and encouraged us, who go out of their way
to be kind and caring, who have enriched our lives just by being themselves. You are such a person.
Iím so happy youíre my girlfriend.
-Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heartÖ.Happy Valentines Day my love.
-Here is my heart, it is yours so take it, treat it gently, please do not break it. Its full of love thatís good and true, so please keep it always close to you.
-To be honest with you, I donít have the words to make you feel better, but I do have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about, and I have a heart, a heart thatís aching to see you smile again.

I'm sure that your girlfriend will love all these SMS and text messages, but if you really want to surprise her, after you write this, you should put something from your heart saying special things about her. I hope you have a great day.

answered by Raelynn | 01-18-2013 at 01:30 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.