Is The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Appropriate for Teenagers?

I've read somewhere that The Girl with The Dragon Tattoo is not appropriate for teenagers as it has some graphic and violent scenes, but I was wondering if aren't teenagers used to see those things in the movies. Maybe The Girl with The Dragon Tattoo is not that explicit, neither appropriate. Before buying this book for a teenager relative I prefer asking to someone who has already read it, is The Girl with The Dragon Tattoo appropriate for teens or not?

asked by Nora in Movies | 4174 views | 12-22-2011 at 02:28 PM

There's no way The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo is appropriate for teenagers. I've read it and it contains torture and other violence that you don't want your teenager to see. If I was you, I would buy him some Harry Potter book because The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo has content that just goes beyond the line of acceptable, besides being boring and not appropriate for teenagers. You can also go to amazon and read books reviews before buying it, so as to know what did the customers say about it, but in my opinion, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo is not appropriate for teenagers.

answered by Abraham | 12-22-2011 at 02:32 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.