Time change in Fall 2010?

When is daylight saving time change? When do we turn the clocks back for fall of 2010?
I think its like right before winter, like in every year?
I remember we do it in October or November around Halloween but I don't know the exact date.
Can anyone help me clarify this doubt?
When is the time change in Fall 2010?

asked by Rachel in Science | 4233 views | 10-25-2010 at 12:14 AM

Time change will take place in the end of October, 1st Sunday of November. The exact date is November 2nd this year.

The change, to "fall back" happens at 0200 subtracting an hour in fall 2010. Not everyone observes daylight saving time. These dates only apply to the USA in the states where daylight saving time is observed.

The sunrise and sunset will be an hour earlier after the time change. The phrase is "spring forward, fall back", which is what you do with the minute hand on an analog clock. Move it forward in the spring, and move it back in the fall.

The time doesn't actually change in November, it is only an artificial human construct that it does. Time is always time.

answered by Knowles | 10-25-2010 at 12:15 AM

Time reverts to standard time at 2 a.m. on the first Sunday of November in 2010. In the U.S., each time zone switches at a different time.

Daylight Saving Time begins for most of the United States at 2 a.m. on the second Sunday of March.

answered by Mary | 10-25-2010 at 04:06 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.