ATI TV Wonder USB Digital HDTV Tuner Review?

Woot is having the ATI TV Wonder USB Digital HDTV Tuner today. Any reviews of the product?

The Media Center integration is tempting.
My only experience with ATi tuners is with an antique model but there were lots of complications and software hurdles.
Please let me know about some reviews.

asked by Marlene in Television | 3282 views | 11-04-2009 at 01:30 PM

First of all the ATI TV Wonder USB Digital HDTV Tuner is great. I actually use (vitualdub) which is free and works great. I suggest that your machine is more than the system requirements because that will affect the video when being recorded to your computer. Also when you are recording I highly recommend that you create a different "user" in your computer and whenever recording has started ...just leave your computer or laptop alone and don't run any other programs or online.

Some reviews I found on the web:

Good Product, but don't buy it if you want to use the component input feature, such as to connect a game system. Great for OTA Digital and Analog and Analog Cable TV.

------------

Supports only the free/basic/over, you can't watch your cable/satellite TV when TV goes 100% digital. I advice you not to buy it.

------------

Good Product, but don't buy it if you want to use the component input feature, such as to connect a game system. Great for OTA Digital and Analog and Analog Cable TV.

answered by Connie+ | 11-04-2009 at 01:32 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.