Are the Obamas Divorcing And Having Marital Problems?

I heard that the Obamas are having marital problems and divorcing. I don't understand why because on the debate stage on October they seemed to be fine and happy together. Of course some people can invent all this story about the Obamas divorcing and having marital problems, but this is not the first time I hear this. Maybe this is a secret, but for the information I have, no one is sure about the truth. Do you know if the Obamas are having marital problems and divorcing?

asked by Alanna in Internet | 3783 views | 01-22-2013 at 01:13 PM

On October 2013 Donald Trump said he had a very important announcement about the Obamas and we all thought that he finally found their divorce papers. We were waiting for a long time for his big announcement until we realized that it was not big at all. There were a lot of speculations about it, like Obama not born in the U.S., Obama having marital problems, that he was a drug dealer in College or that he was cheating on Michelle.
This is not the first time we've heard of Obama having marital problems because according to the author Ed Klein, Mrs. Obama prepared the divorce papers in 2000.
Anyways, the real Donald's announcement was a waste of time because he didn't find anything proving any of the theories he's promulgated about Obama.
We don't know if they are having a divorce or marital problems because it can be a secret, but for now there is not proof that this is true.

answered by Lexie | 01-22-2013 at 01:14 PM

comment