Sad Covers For Facebook Timeline: Love Quotes?

I'm looking for sad love quotes covers for my timeline on Facebook. I know we are near Valentine's Day and all the people are in love and happy, but I'm not. I broke up with my boyfriend and it's really hard for me because we were together for more than 3 years. I cannot believe in love right now and that's why I'm looking for some sad covers for my Facebook. I wrote some quotes on my timeline, but I was looking for a cover that can express exactly how I feel but I didn't find it yet, so I don't know where to search anymore. I'm really sad because this happened a few days ago, really close to Valentine's Day. Do you know where can I find sad love quotes for my Facebook timeline?

asked by Annika in Internet | 3644 views | 01-21-2013 at 04:02 PM

I know how hard this can be, but you have to be strong and move on. A friend of mine was really sad a few months ago so she put some covers in her Facebook timeline with sad love quotes. She found a lot so I know there are nice pictures. I always recommend coverphotobox.com, because there you can find a lot of beautiful covers and with all the topics you want. If you don't find the perfect cover for your Facebook, I can give you some sad love quotes that I found and you can make your own cover to put in your timeline. You can add them an image or a picture. For example:

-I start to forget you and then someone says your name, or something smells like you, or someone has your smile and I lose all the progress I made.
-I'm scared you'll forget me again.
-Some of us say we'd rather have something than nothing at all... but the truth is, to have something halfway is harder than having nothing at all.
-If only you knew...
-You said move on, where do I go?
-When I'm alone for too long, my mind starts to wander and my heart gets into trouble.
-So lost without you.
-I just want to go back to the days where we'd talk for hours.
-No matter what I do, I always forget to forget you.
-I will move on, but first I have to let you go.

I hope you like all these love quotes for your Facebook timeline and that you will find the perfect one for you.

answered by Joy | 01-21-2013 at 04:02 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.