GHOST ADVENTURES IS LEGIT SO STOP TALKIN!
I believe u did not place i your name because you are the fake. Trust me, the paranormal attributes in a humans life is real. There is a such thing as the afterlife and there is a God. At times Zac, Aaron, Nick are dramatic; but believe me they are not fake. Zac uses an approach that most investigators rarely and barely dare use; and that is provocation. Do not attempt to call someone fake just because it seems over-dramatic or that these fellow investigators gain more evidence than the norm. The brick throw is real. The doll moving in the cave us real. And the vista hospital manifestation is real. U haters need to stop and think. Every investigator has his/her own way of conjuring evidence from a specific detail; or case.

LONG LIVE AND RULE THE HOTTEST GHOST SHOW. EVER! GHOST ADVENTURES

answered by Guest | 04-20-2010 at 02:29 AM

Please!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Nick Goodwin freaks out too much and yells "OMIGOD!" every two seconds. Plus half the crap they show on the video cameras either looks too fake or I can't even see it. And the scratches on Zak Bagans back from the episode where they go to Bobby Mackey's music world looked fake.

Ghost Adventures: Fake
Ghost Hunters (T.A.P.S.): Debatable

Ghost adventure is not fake! You are!!!

answered by Guest | 04-20-2010 at 02:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juless. View Post
i watch ghost adventures every day since it has came out. ghost adventures is not fake. it is all real. i believe in the paranormal 100% and they dont go screaming about after every little thing. and they dont do a 14 day investigation. and they are allowed to "run" around in the darkness because well they have to sign wavers and get certain permission. and i know all this because my cousin is nick groff from ghost adventures. people can say what they want but its true just like the show. if you have any questions i'd be happy to answer them.
oh my god that is so cool can you name all the technology they use?

answered by Guest | 04-21-2010 at 03:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paranormalfanbabe View Post
Ghost Adventures isn't a load of ******** YOUR A LOAD OF **********!!!!!!! I have watched Ghost Hunters before and i didn't see nor hear ANY evidence of paranormal activity Ghost Adventures is different. The crew does investigate out of the thrill of the rush and they do this for a living. What I think Ghost Hunters does is they throw little noises and voices that they do themselves. Ghost Adventures, they travel ALL over the world to investigate the paranormal and those noises and voices that they capture on their recorders and cameras and the visuals they capture those come with the HAUNTS of the location


unlike Ghost Hunters, Ghost Adventures has a SMOKING HOT paranormal investigator: Zak Bagans <3
i know! zak

answered by Guest | 04-21-2010 at 03:26 AM

I love Ghost Adventures and its not fake.
For all those people calling the GA team drama queens and saying that they run around screaming well have you ever gone to a place that people say is haunted and stayed there all night in the dark i bet u lot would be running around screaming like drama queens at every noise and so would everyone, i know i would. I think that GA is entertaining and fun to watch, but i think that GH is quite boring really they dont really do much investigating more yapping then anything. even if some of GA is fake at least its good to watch and entertaining.

answered by joanne | 04-21-2010 at 07:45 PM

It's All Speculation.
There is no definite answer. Both Ghost Hunters and Ghost Adventures could be fake. The only way someone could know is if they work on the program themselves. Everything else is speculation. There's no way to PROVE that the shows are legit or not. I'd like to think they are, but who knows? I watch them because they're entertaining, and I just like to see what evidence they get (real or not).

Ghost Hunters has gotten stale over the years so I don't watch it as much. And like someone has already said, I don't like how the camera crew films the investigators. They should be filming the place, and not quickly turning the camera to try and catch something because they were to busy filming Jason and Grant. I also don't like the woman they choose for the show (I don't' know why it bothers me, it just does. They seem the most fake of them all). And any evidence they catch is pretty much crap. Though Lullaby Lane was freaky with the demonic sounding voices. And I don't like how they make you wait 'til the end of the show for the evidence. Especially when they end without catching anything. They have caught their share of things, but not as much as one think they should. Maybe that makes it more credible (you can't just call a spirit out and tell them to be active). Yet, they don't stay at a place for long. A few hours and they expect to get something? It takes more time.

Ghost Adventures is pretty thrilling though. Sure the crew can go a little over board, but I can't really blame them. If they are staying in the place for 12 hours on lock down, I'm pretty sure I'd freak the crap out as well. I can understand how people question it's legibility, thanks to a lot of theatrical elements to it. But when the character genuinely get hurt on the show, it seems a bit more credible. I just watched an episode where Nick (I believe) fell over and sliced his hand up pretty bad. I don't think they would purposely make him fall over and cut his hand all up (he fell in some glass). Something about that tells me it's not so fake. But once again, that's speculation on my part. They definitely catch a whole lot more (I associate that with the places they visit, which most tend to be where lots of unfortunate things happen). I like how GA has only the 3 guys and their hand held cameras. GH has a crap load of people running around like chickens with their heads chopped off. They need LESS people, especially a lot of the places they visit are homes. You don't need that many.

In the end, I don't think you can label either show fake or not. No one knows for sure. If you do, try and prove it. I still probably won't believe you. Just watch the shows and enjoy them, fake or not. It's entertaining, end of story. I believe in paranormal activity, but I've believed in it long before I've watched any of these shows. Just because I believe in paranormal activity doesn't mean any way in hell, I'm going to believe the shows. Let's not forget, it is TV, anything can happen. Whether it's true or not, no one will know. Like the paranormal itself. Can't exactly prove or disprove it.

/ end of rant

answered by Riku | 04-21-2010 at 09:11 PM

It Doesn't Matter. "It just doesn't matter."
We decided that it doesn't matter. If it's real, or some of it's real, cool. If it's a hoax, all of it, we're entertained, we get a little thrill at midnight on a Friday night (yes, I know, it's a full life). For those of us who haven't had paranormal experiences, but would like to, it fills a need. It's hard to forget that it's television, and perhaps we should never forget that it's television. And the goal of television is to sell, to keep you watching, to see those commercials, to order stuff. What did the guy say in "Network"? Something to the effect that, in television, we'll tell you any **** you want to hear. So, whether it's GA or Most Haunted or Phantasm or Dark Shadows or the Haunting (of Hill House), I think many of uf watch for similar reasons. These "reality" shows interest viewers because they hold out the prospect that maybe, just maybe, the paranormal is real.

I do wonder, though, about the constant surprise shown by those on GA and other shows. If this is your job, to explore and document the paranormal, would each and every encounter leave you screaming, running about? If you do something often enough and long enough, it loses its power to startle and frighten. Maybe going to haunted locations is different, and I'm sure, were I ever to find myself in some of the places they go in GA that I'd be wound tight as a tick. But if I went to one haunted location a week for a year, two years, etc., would it have the same impact as if I'd never been in one?

I don't know. Maybe someday I'll find a haunted location and find out for myself.

answered by Guest | 04-21-2010 at 09:21 PM

I've always enjoyed watching horror-themed documentary. In my opinion, maybe those guys in that show were over-dramatic in response for their experience investigating many old and haunted buildings and there are just 3 of them to do that all in one night. but, if I were one of them and to be asked if I was over-dramatic or not, I'd probably just say the same thing.. like I swear to God I just saw or hear... Seriously, wont it give you chills if you challenge yourself to investigate a haunted place on your own? It's just a human thing. Eventually whether you want to believe or not, just try to do the same thing they did. It is also obvious that they looked scared to death, because they are all not an experienced team like in Ghost Hunters, no paranormal or even an expert to do a quick exorcism. I'd like to believe it, especially the one I watched when Zak was like being scratched by an unknown force in Bob Mackey's Music World, its like WTF??!! Although they were sorta over-dramatic, compared to GH, it's just more entertaining, because even if they are scared they still have guts to lure and shout at them. (ghosts i mean)

answered by Guest | 04-22-2010 at 09:57 AM

Whether GA is real or not, it's a hell of a lot more interesting than the snooze fest GH.

if I wanted to go to sleep, I'd watch GH...what a stupid, boring show. All they do is argue, bicker, ****-block each other, and at the end of the day, the two bigshots come in, look at the "evidence" and go home.

Anyone who's got balls, go ahead and do what GA does. They've captured some amazing footage...in many cases more in one show than an entire season of that dullard show GH. That doesn't mean it's not real...it means they are doing their job properly and with some passion. The GH guys are definitely doing it for the money and nothing else.

At least the GA guys are doing something.

answered by Guest | 04-23-2010 at 05:25 PM

100% fake.
I need not say more.

answered by DELGRAD | 04-24-2010 at 03:06 AM

T.A.P.S with all the equipment
How come T.A.P.S brings in all those Computers and wires and junk and don't find anything except like footsteps and maybe some voices , Ghosts adventures doesn't even bring much stuff just a recorder but they do have better equipment , especially they place like more than 2 cameras in paranormal rooms unlike TAPS, also TAPS doesn't even have motion sensors like GA has which goes off like a siren. GA is more up-to-date when it comes to more modern-futuristic equipment than TAPS

GA FTW

answered by Guest | 04-24-2010 at 06:09 PM

taps is a joke
interview after interview it got dull for t.a.p.s .no other shows have shown evidence of anything like ghost adventures.i really wish all the shows would kill the sound effects b/s.and ass for the cursing if you had a door slammed next to you and no one there i too would say holly s---t better then going in my pants.........

answered by Guest | 04-25-2010 at 03:12 PM

I'm Sure Some Is Real
I have to believe some of what they experience IS real. About 12 years ago I was 18, staying with a friend who had just had a baby. We experienced SEVERAL different occurrences over the months they lived in one specific trailer. I have to say, it was so spooky I NEVER stayed the night there. Once I tried, and I could just feel someone hovering over me, staring at me. *shivers thinking about it* The main things that we heard and saw:
1) Heard someone running from one end of the trailer, to the other. It was clearly footsteps and nothing under the home.
2) The mini-blinds behind the TV (which we were watching), fluttered open on one side, then stayed open for a bit, as if someone was looking outside.
3) We heard a "tick tick tick" sound in the kitchen... knowing it was our "ghost" yet again, we got up and walked toward it. The gas oven knob was actually turning ON IT'S ON!! My friend told me to go turn it off, I was like "Awe, Hell Naw!" So she had to run in, turn it off, and we ran back out.
It felt as though someone still lived there, doing things we'd do. Running, looking out blinds, cooking, etc.
So, in saying that.. I have to think 1/2 of the show is real and 1/2 is sensationalism for viewing pleasure.

answered by Guest | 04-25-2010 at 07:36 PM

I like Ghost Adventures way more than I do Ghost Hunters -- Although both shows are probably loaded with a bunch of BS. In Ghost Hunters, when they're like "Did you hear that??", you never hear it, but at least in Ghost Adventures, you hear at least something...even though they do over do the EMF evidence a lot. All in all, its for TV ratings. The real paranormal investigators (who dont have a show) are the ones probably telling the truth.

answered by Guest | 04-25-2010 at 09:32 PM

ghost adventures
I think that some of it is real and some of it may just be their imagination, settling buildings make noises, but i think the voices are real, most of them are residual. I like this show. And Zack's good looks makes it fun to watch too. : )

answered by Guest | 04-25-2010 at 09:53 PM

Demons
I have no doubt that sometimes people DO see and hear the things that have been claimed, but they are NOT the spirits of dead people, they are demonic spirits. Period. These guys are INSANE to go taunting Demons like they do, I would not be surprised if something horrible happened to one of them eventually. You play with fire you get burned. The only thing that can protect you from these things is the Holy Ghost. The power of Jesus is the only thing that can overpower demons. The guys in this show, in my opinion IS real dramatic and they turn every little thing into something spooky, much of it is probably nothing.

answered by Guest | 04-25-2010 at 11:02 PM

Load of Crap!
Yeah it's fake! I don't believe it! & I'm tired of my boyfriend watching nothing but this ****! UFO's now that I do believe!

answered by Guest | 04-26-2010 at 12:08 AM

Fake?
How can it be fake? NOTHING EVER HAPPENS. One of the only reasons I watch it is because of Zak and the one episode where he takes his shirt off because "demons" scratched him on his back.

answered by Guest | 04-26-2010 at 02:07 AM

They seem to be real, though their evp's are crappy. Though Ghost Hunters are a bit more scientific and more legit, i prefer ghost adventures due to their over-dramaticness. It's so damn funny when they ask for a sign and freak out when they get it. They're most likely naturally over dramatic and get spooked easily.

answered by Guest | 04-26-2010 at 04:07 AM

Ghost Hunters suck
As i channel surf i ran across the ghost adventures show and actual was frightened enough not to want to use the restroom down the hall because it was dark. the show puts some fear into your head. that's what a good show does. is it fake, some stuff is a little "yeah right" but most off it is the real deal. come on a brick that rotates forward and the reverses as it flies across the room and a bunch of crap falling down in the background, the teddy bear that moved, the bird cage that fell as well, the ghost that followed that dude when he left the room. the list goes on. ghost hunters doesn't have anything on GA. GH is so freaking boring. even my wife was skeptical and made fun of me because i was watching it late at night freaking myself out sometimes. she kept telling me about GH and how it doesn't prove anything and never gets anything on tape. she watch one episode of GA and now is hooked.

answered by nick | 04-26-2010 at 07:59 AM

I'd seriously like to see the ghost hunters people do some of the same things as the ghost adventures guys, they really must have some guts to be locked in a building all night with ghosts, be they good or evil. I believe ghost hunters and ghost adventures are both real but I'd rather be with Zak, Nick and Aaron in a haunted house.

answered by Guest | 04-26-2010 at 12:17 PM

Ghost Hunters (TAPS) sucks
I watched a couple of episodes of ghost hunters and i hate that show. Not only do i think its fake there is proof that some of the things on there show are fake. One of the woman from TAPS who was let go came out and admitted that she was forced to act scared and to play along with it. Plus i dont care that they work for a plumbing company or there family BBQs i want to watch the show. Its horrible.

answered by Guest | 04-26-2010 at 03:25 PM

Seriously?
Think about this for a second. If all of you are trying to approach this from a "scientific" point of view, why are you even WATCHING this shows in the first place? There is not and will never be a scientific way of explaining the existence of ghosts, there will only be shows that either portray false advertising of paranormal activity, or shows that show ACTUAL paranormal activity. If 50% of all ghost shows are false, you will instantly be paranoid that they ALL are false, but does this make your opinions fact? No, it does not. Ghosts are in a complete different realm than science and the world we live in, they may interact with our world and make contact with us, but science in our world will never explain the existence of theirs. If you have never HAD an experience with the paranormal, you will NEVER understand what these shows are portraying or FAKING. Just because half of them are fake, doesn't mean you have a right to over-analyze everything and label it as fake. Yes it's TV, yes there are people out there who will fake evidence for ratings, but how about once in a while you shut your mouth and either enjoy the show or turn off the TV and do something with you life.

answered by Oddfan13 | 04-26-2010 at 04:39 PM

I have just started watching this show. It might be fake it might not but least its interesting too watch. I don't know if anyone has had the mis-fortune of seeing most haunted. Most Haunted never shows anything to prove the existence of ghosts. They always see something that is off camera or hear something that isn't picked up by the microphone. Most annoying of all it has Yvvete fielding presenting it who never shuts up and is always making out she has heard something. I also saw ghost hunters for the first time and thought it was driver they might as well have called the show myth busters as all they do it try to disprove ghosts.

answered by Guest | 04-26-2010 at 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
<<and i know all this because my cousin is nick groff from ghost adventures>>

Hey, your cousins HOT!

THANK YOU..... every time they show em. I'm like.... hes hot.....

you wanna know a secret.. I would do him...

any who.. i really like ghost adventures.. and yeah pretty much what a lot of people said they can be a little dramatic... but then again.. if i was stuck in a scary as s place with two other guys i would be running around in circles and crying.... not really... but they do a better job than i would...

i heart paranormal state too...if there was nothing GA could work on its "healing" the location like paranormal state.. its sad that u make contact with poor lost tortured souls and then u bail on em for eternity...but i still love them..

answered by Guest | 04-27-2010 at 07:03 AM

Paranormal state
Honestly Ghost adventures can seem fake at times but we aren't there to actually be apart of the action .... personally paranormal state is my fav

answered by shel | 04-27-2010 at 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juless. View Post
i watch ghost adventures every day since it has came out. ghost adventures is not fake. it is all real. i believe in the paranormal 100% and they dont go screaming about after every little thing. and they dont do a 14 day investigation. and they are allowed to "run" around in the darkness because well they have to sign wavers and get certain permision. and i know all this because my cousin is nick groff from ghost adventures. people can say what they want but its true just like the show. if you have any questions i'd be happy to answer them.
HOLY ****!!!! Your cousin is nick?! That's awesome man! Their show is awesome. A thousand times better than GH or MH. Also, when they did the goldfield hotel bit, did they feel like they were being chased when they started running?

answered by Guest | 04-29-2010 at 08:09 AM

Hm.
So let me get this straight, Ghost Adventure haters, you're supposed to go into a location that has had numerous accounts of wrongful deaths, extremely tragic happenings, and places known for their paranormal activity and you're supposed to NOT get excited? They are professional in every way, and in everything they do. In order to connect with spirits, to get spirits to show themselves I believe one would have to feel the spirit, one would HAVE to get excited about the feelings and emotions they get. Also, if I'm not mistaken, Ghost Hunters speak of Goosebumps and cold chills all the time.

Last but not least, they have numerous pieces of HARD PHYSICAL EVIDENCE, and if they produced these results themselves they would NOT BE ALLOWED to say its real, they would HAVE to put a disclaimer on the beginning of the show saying all events are fictional or its made for purely entertainment. These men have gotten better evidence then Ghost Hunters ever have.

Watch the episode of Ghost Adventurers about the "Old Washoe Club" See what happens to them, and then watch the episode of Ghost Hunters about the Old Washoe Club. You know why Ghost Adventurers have a better result? Because they use their spirits and power of invocation rather then solely relying on technology to capture paranormal activity. If you don't like Zak, Nick or Aaron cause their personalities, fine. But don't be a "hater" and feel you need to post stuff about them on the net. To me that denotes strong jealousy. If you think something they did was fake, then prove it, show why you think it is, and don't ignorantly say "ITS FAKE UR DUMB", Because saying things like that means you are in fact the dumb one.

In short, either show some evidence that its fake or stay quiet.

answered by You're funny. | 05-01-2010 at 08:57 AM

real as you want it to be
yo i think the show is real son! i watch at night with my pregnant girlfriend and when she isn't looking scare her to make sure shes still awake . but the show i think is vary real i know some things may seem questionable but most thing in life are i really like how zac always comes in and provokes the ghost and i have noticed that a lot of ghost dont seem to like nick a lot of episodes they are talking sh!t to him or directly telling him(by name) to get out , leave or go back i dont know if he has bad energy but they just never really seem to want him specifically around.
james
peace

answered by Guest | 05-02-2010 at 08:11 AM

Heck yes it's real. Have you not seen or heard any of their evidence. Some of that stuff you just can't be faked. There is a reason they an award winning crew. Because they catch some good evidence. I'll admitted they are over dramatic but that doesn't mean that the rest of it is dramatization. Also they are associated with the travel channel, a trusted television station and I don't believe they would allow this to be viewed if they didn't think it was real.

answered by Guest | 05-06-2010 at 03:01 AM

"Junk?" "complete crap"???! Don't just declare that ghosts don't exist just because of mere television shows... Yes, most of them can be edited and or used for fame. But I like to see you in a place for a whole night that is specifically said to be " most-haunted" you can THEN tell people if ghosts and the paranormal if said to be "FAKE" or "A LOAD OF CRAP" because let me tell you something, they ARE real weather you like it or not. Jeez, the idiot's people can be these days...

answered by ScrewOff | 05-10-2010 at 12:25 AM

Zak Bagans, go to hell
I'm sure someone probably already said this (I only scanned the comments above), but just to throw my 2 cents in, because this show really does bother me.-
I really hate this show, I don't like that they're always aggressive. Though I do understand they're trying to provoke something- that it's said negative feelings of the living can stir up and bring upon paranormal activity- it's not necessary, and it is a little too over the top, over-dramatic.
Another thing that always bugs me is that they almost always have an explanation for what they hear in EVPs, "Did you just hear that? Sound's like someone just said "blah blah blah blah" and it never sounds like what they say it does. The least they could do is fake the EVP too, to actually sound like what they wanted.
Then what really pisses me off, is when they say the EVP is inaudible, those are always the ones that to me, actually sound like they're saying something.
Show is fake, the cases and background stories are probably very real, but the people making the show are a hoax.
I know if they really, down deep in their hearts, are not faking this show, Zak Bagans is gonna go to hell anyways for yelling at dead people for no good reason- ghost will show themselves if they want you to know they're there, not if you want them to show themselves so you can bank on it.

answered by Guest | 05-11-2010 at 09:16 PM

Gullible people are the reason why gypsys make money.
When you sit down in the living room after work and flip on the television, what do you expect to see? Entertainment. If the News is easily fabricated, biased, and dramatized, why is this show any more realistic? Since the dawn of time, lies and deceit have dominated most human governments and organizations. I believe in ghosts, spirits, and apparitions but to watch this show and conclude that it's real and not staged? What TV show isn't staged? People are so easily deceived by this show because it's human nature to want to know for sure, just what happens after death, who wouldn't want to know? Who's to say that someone isn't in the other room making a noise? Who's to say that they don't go back and edit the show when they're through filming? If they can create an entire world in the movie Avatar through the use of computer generated images, then why wouldn't they be able to add in a flash, a shadow, a blob? Use your heads people, your intelligence, your God-given brain, this show is staged, fake, fraud. If you want ghost adventures, buy a camera, go to an abandoned building, a haunted house, a closed down insane asylum, and find out for yourself. Don't trust the word of people over the television, they call it "the boob tube" for a reason.

answered by Guest | 05-13-2010 at 01:06 AM

I believe some of it's real and some of it's not. When i was watching the episode of zak getting scratch that kind of change my mind on believing in the show more

answered by Guest | 05-13-2010 at 07:36 PM

Not fake
I don't believe GA is fake. I like it because its only the 3. I think its funny when they get somewhat overly excited but think about it who wouldn't??? Now GH is all fake.. One particular episode where Grant keeps saying OMG did you see that(to Jason)and the camera finally takes the focus off Grant to show what area he's looking at. Then camera focus on Grants n Jason again while they are both saying OMG did you see that again. The camera guy never is focused on anything but the investigators. So nothing is caught on his camera. It's always always like that. It is so frickin fake!!!! Then I've seen Jason claim well I don't just jump out there and say its haunted but I've seen where he will come out and say its haunted when nothing really happened at all but others that had so much going on and was caught and he says well I'm not sure if I'd say its haunted but there may be something here!!

answered by Guest | 05-13-2010 at 09:00 PM

Ghost Hunters got pwnd!!
South Park totally PWND Ghost Hunters!!! Too funny.
GH got real dull after Steve and Tango left to do the GH Academy crap.

GA is far more entertaining. So is Destination Truth.
Ghost Hunters can go away now.

answered by ToneZone | 05-13-2010 at 10:51 PM

ghost are our consciousness after we die!
ghost do exist!

answered by somesh | 05-15-2010 at 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
ghost adventures is the most realistic out of them all the other shows have camera crews hence making it easier to fake. ghost adventures has 3 guys and and 3 cameras and very hard to fake I've had ghost encounters and what ghost adventures catches could be real the other shows are 100% fake this is kinda realistic

I'm not too sure if i believe any of these shows are real, but to be honest Ghost Adventures is the one show which has to most "happenings" like i think its actually real scary stuff on it not like most haunted there is a small bang or a gust of wind and the 15-20 people in the camera crew go running and screaming for their lives.. (give me a break)

I do think though if this stuff is real it makes sense that more spooky stuff happens in ghost adventures than other shows because there is only 3 of them and if there was anything paranormal I'm sure it could be scared off but a massive cast and crew.

answered by Guest | 05-19-2010 at 11:22 AM

Ghost adventures is not fake!
They take all their evidence they get to specialists that show you that it's not fake and that the video or audio hasn't been tampered with. It's fair enough to not believe in the paranormal. I'm in two minds about it, but when you go to a place that has a lot of history behind it, you try and say that there's no spirits around you..

answered by Guest | 05-19-2010 at 05:26 PM

100% real
Ghost adventure not fake ,, if u say fake , go to the active ghost house if u look down all by yourself totally 1 hit from the cold bang ehehehe then bring some camera to see your face running ^^

answered by GHost Beilever | 05-21-2010 at 12:39 AM

i think its CRAP!!!!! they are so dramatic!!!! they say oh my god!!! but its the WIND but the funny thing is that i love <3 when Aron makes a face with his eyes are balloons and his mouth the same. LOL!!!! <3 love love love! it but i hate them !! its BORING it dont get it!! they are possessed!!

answered by Emily Bieber | 05-22-2010 at 01:18 AM

I think Ghost hunters is more fake than Ghost adventures. In ghost hunters, they dont do anything to even try to catch a ghost. Its like they dont want to catch one so they just keep denying it. 100% FAKE! However, on ghost adventures they use everything they can to try to catch a ghost plus the use scientific evidence. They are trying to reveal the truth. Ghost hunters is trying to make little kids feel better so they dont get scared by ghosts. Two thumbs up for Ghost adventures. 100 **** yous for ghost hunters!

answered by Guest | 05-22-2010 at 01:46 AM

Why Ghost Adventures is real.
Ghost adventures is totally real. Just think about it, they lock themselves in with no way out. The only fake ghost hunting show is most likely ghost hunters. I think they have even proved its fake.

answered by paddy | 05-23-2010 at 02:54 AM

maybe
maybe. ghost adventures is one of my favorite shows. I think sometimes when the guys get possessed it might be fake but i have had some past experiences with paranormal. Some of the noises would be hard to fake and when they us the voice thing when the camera says and show the word like when they were at execution rock the thingy said drink mercury that was cool and would be hard to fake. But there could be other parts were they had to play it out to make the show more interesting and i agree zak is cute

answered by Savannah | 05-23-2010 at 09:20 PM

By far i would say Ghost Adventures is not only more accurate but more entertaining. The way they show you evidence as it happens is great. They don't just show you an hour of walking around in a building and people watching nothing for 10 minutes to show you 3 pieces of evidence. Even if its small stuff like orbs or small evp's people want to hear it and it is still signs of paranormal activity. It shouldn't be a battle between two shows but whether or not they are fake or real. I personally believe most this evidence to be credible. Its not tampered with or fake. It might not be all paranormal but they do show you the unexplained, its up to you to decide whether or not its real or not. There are many things that Ghost Adventures better compared to other Ghost Hunting shows. There aren't any camera crew or anything. There is just the 3 people locked in the building, doing what they do. Just because they yell or scream when something happens doesn't mean its not real or they are pussies. It proves that things really are happening and you can tell that they are true based on their faces and reactions. Both shows have gotten good paranormal evidence but i feel that between the two Ghost Adventures is a more intriguing and truthful show. Another good point to put out there is that you can see how Ghost Hunters is milking the show. They have magazines clubs more than 1 show all sorts of stuff adds promotions you name it. They are just milking the popularity for money and producing boring episodes while they are at it. They are in it for the money. Ghost Adventurers is in it for the passion and thrill of the paranormal.

answered by Guest | 05-24-2010 at 01:08 AM

This is a fascinating thread -- I find it very interesting that the sum total of the believers' argument is, "Trust us, it's not fake."

So apparently, ghostbusting is a religion -- you either have faith or you don't. Fair enough: nobody has come up with any believable evidence to support religion either; you either believe or you don't. And there are lots of religious parallels -- real preachers who genuinely believe, and want us to believe too; as well as unscrupulous preachers who claim to have seen God and grow rich at the expense of gullible people who desperately want to believe they really do know God personally.

Here, we have Zak, who evidently couldn't make it as a party DJ, and decided to believe in ghosts instead. Seems to be working out quite a bit better for him. Is he a true believer, or a scam artist?

The only thing amazing about his show, and this television genre in general, is that so many people are so reluctant to see it for what it is. I understand we all want to believe our spirit, our essence, whatever you want to call it, lives on after we die (although there are major issues with that concept as well – do you really want to be stuck forever with all the memories you’d rather forget? -- is Hitler’s ghost really walking around somewhere? – but that’s a whole other topic). But please -- background noise on recording devices, passed off as spirit communications? That's the equivalent of looking at clouds and seeing Elvis. And nothing else, NOTHING else, in the way of any sort of concrete evidence? "I felt a nudge on my ass, you'll just have to trust me." “I just saw a face, we didn’t get it on tape, you’ll just have to trust me.” Sorry, Zak, I can't do that. If you want to convince anybody with a shred of common sense that what you're doing is any more than innovative theatrics, you'll have to do a whole lot better.

I guess after you’ve seen a few hundred scams, it’s easier to tell when somebody is pissing on your boots and telling you it's a thunderstorm. I like the show, I really do. I just accept it for what it is: light entertainment, pure and simple. And further proof that there's a sucker born every minute.

As to the original question -- is it fake? -- that depends. Do Zak and his crew genuinely believe that ghosts are real, and they are on a legitimate quest, and the laughable "evidence" they're collecting is somehow believable? Or are they deliberately perpetrating a hoax? I'm still just naive enough to believe the former -- I think they believe their own BS. But at unfortunately, it's still BS.

answered by Guest | 05-24-2010 at 03:36 PM

Do read this!
What can you say, really? Doesn't every show out there have a little bit of artificial ''evidence'' and dramatic situations? I don't know about you, but I know that I would act perhaps a bit dramatically if a demonic spirit had scratched me. I'm not saying that Ghost Adventures is ''fake'' or ''real;'' all I am trying to point out is that its an entertaining show with amusing characters (gotta love Zak, Nick, and Aaron) and suspenseful situations. Heck, EVERY show on TV has to have at least SOME interesting stuff-and I think that Ghost Adventures scores high on being ''interesting.''

One more point: consider this. The GA investigators really do seem enthusiastic about their work; and, uh, I don't know, but I think it would be a big waste of my time if my show was a fake.

All in all, you could go either way; but the question is: is Ghost Adventures real or fake? When you are me, who has heard countless tales of paranormal events that have happened to my friends and family, I know I can say that I am a believer. And plus, what reason is there not to believe?

Thanks for reading.

answered by Guest | 05-24-2010 at 11:46 PM

you actually have it mixed up ghost hunters is very fake one of there members already admitted they have a stage crew its all set up and edited its strictly for entertainment. ghost adventures is not fake it seems over dramatic because there passionate about it but it is entirely true stop watching ghost hunters unless you like watching staged and edited ****...ghost adventures all day

answered by Guest | 05-25-2010 at 02:36 AM

That's another popular argument -- "What reason is there not to believe?" -- in other words, we can't prove it's not real, so it must be real -- a classic debate fallacy.

If I told you the moon is a giant ball of gouda cheese covered with a foot-thick layer of dirt, you would say, that's ridiculous. Hey, prove it isn't!

The point: It's not up to me to disprove any wild allegations you might make -- it's up to you to prove them.

What reason is there not to believe? Lots of reasons, actually. You say all sorts of "paranormal" things have happened to your friends and family -- but apparently, not to you. So why does that make you a believer? I would think you'd have to experience at least some of this stuff personally before there would be any reason to believe. That's one of the reasons I don't believe -- this stuff always seems to happen to somebody else. None of the UFO "experts" has ever actually seen a UFO, either -- they rely totally on "credible eyewitnesses."

I'm not saying your friends and family are lying, just as I don't think the UFO eyewitnesses are lying -- I'm suggesting there might be perfectly natural, non-paranormal explanations for all of these experiences. And I'm suggesting the same thing about this TV program. Show me some real evidence and I'll be the first to acknowledge I was wrong. But I'm not holding my breath.

answered by Guest | 05-25-2010 at 05:23 AM

GH and GA.. Same concept different reasons.
GH is looking for more evidence that ghost exist rather than just going out there for the thrill. Ever once in a while they will go to a place for the thrill but more for the evidence. GH goes to places that are supposedly haunted rather than GA that goes to places that are proven haunted and what GA does is that they provoke the spirit and do different things that could make it mad to see what kind of response they get from it. I do believe that both shows are real. I have gone ghost hunting myself and when you are in a highly haunted area it gets pretty freaky and a lot of people may think they are over reacting but when your ghost hunting you have no clue whats going to happen at anytime.

answered by Guest | 05-25-2010 at 02:42 PM

Maybe to some extent
I'm sure there are some parts that are not fake, while I'm completely sure there are some parts that can be considered stretching the truth, such as the voices that the ghosts make, while you do hear a sound, it almost seems like words are placed on the screen to make you think that's what the voice sounds like its saying. for example the words on the screen say that the voice is saying " Camera" you really wouldn't be able to tell that the voice is saying camera until the words show it to you. then it seems to make sense. That part seems the most fake otherwise, it seems to be a pretty truthful show compared to some other ghost themed shows.
just my personal opinion :]

answered by Guest | 05-26-2010 at 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Ghost Hunters is BORING, nothing EVER happens and not to mention has idiotic ANNOYING bitches on it. Anyways, Ghost Adventures however is believable, and events happen constantly. Sorry but GA kicks the crap out of GH any day.
well I beg for you to watch the light house episode or any of the Halloween episodes from Ghost Hunters. Its called science, and they dont run from what they catch on video, which reminds me that GA almost NEVER catches anything but dust on video. Its definitely a lot harder to disprove the evidence shown by Ghost hunters, even though I'm sure parts of it are only for ratings, while GA seems absolutely fake. The cameras always skip like they were cut off right before the mysterious scratches appear or they hear a noise. That's makes it seem a lot faker. They dont try to prove anything, they just listen to sounds that can be made by anyone behind the camera. When they have hard evidence like pictures of children that appeared, that they can match to real life people then i might believe them more.

answered by Guest | 05-26-2010 at 03:23 AM

GA should allow contests for people to win an opportunity to go into the places with them... then those contest winners could see for themselves what is real and what is fake

answered by Guest | 05-26-2010 at 03:40 AM

agreed
its way too over dramatic to a point it looks fake at times I'm T.A.P.S fan so

answered by Guest | 05-26-2010 at 04:03 AM

I liked Ghost Hunters up until Ghost Adventures caught my eye. I still watch Ghost Hunters, but its boring sometimes having nothing happen. I don't know if these shows are real or fake, but I think Ghost Adventures is really entertaining and I like to believe it. What I do know is my real life experiences.

I flew down to Florida from Upstate NY in 2006 to visit my sick Grandfather with my family. His pains started in his leg and he couldn't walk. He was very active running everyday and marathons prior to this. The diagnosis came in as Cancer and he had a couple weeks to live. Just like that my grandfather passed away. Having always wanted to live in Florida I made a deal with my Grandmother to move in with her and help out. After flying back up north I packed all my belongings into my truck and moved here. My grandmother is a snow bird so shes was only here in the winter.

During one normal summer day I was working on my computer alone in the house. I'm a pretty energetic individually so I got up and kind of jogged into the kitchen to grab a drink. When I turned from the hallway to cross through the living room I was quickly stopped by someone grabbing my shoulder. The same feeling as if your friend grabs your shoulder in high school while moving quickly through the hallway to class. Immediately I turned around to see who it was fearing someone was in the house. To my astonishment no one was there. At that same time I felt a cold breeze of air go by.

I tried to debunk it right away. An A/C vent was right there so I checked to see if it was on. Nope, not on, so I checked the temperature in the house to see maybe if it just turned off. It was set at 80 degrees and the current temperature was 72 degrees so there was no way it was recently on. I have yet to figure that one out and believe to this day it was my Grandfather telling me to slow down. He always used to tell me that and not to break stuff cause I used to break things from not paying attention and not thinking before doing lol.

The second time is what sent me into a believer for sure. In 2008 my girlfriend and I went on vacation to Orlando Florida. This had been our 4th visit to go to Universal Studios that year. We stayed at Comfort Suites on Friday in Old Town before going to Hard Rock Hotel the next day. Its very simple I was coming out of the shower in my towel and walking into the living room area where my girl was watching TV. There is a picture above her that has a very reflective glass surface. While standing there joking around I all of a sudden froze up. In the picture I clearly saw a dark figure of a head and shoulders. At the same time my girl thought something was wrong and asked if I was OK. Just like that in the blink of the eye it was gone. I tried over and over to debunk it, but being on the 7th floor there was nothing from outside to make that shadow come through the window. Just an empty parking lot.

I further investigated what I saw. What I did was stand in from of the TV and stare directly at where my girlfriend was sitting and I had her stand where I was. She verified my reflection in the image in the lower left corner exactly where I saw the figure. I than had her stand there. After figuring out our heights on the image in that position I came up with the dark shadow to stand 5' 7" - 5' 10" I felt like it was more of a manly figure, but could have been female. I lean towards male more as it had no hair and wider shoulders. Maybe this individual was staring at my girl. The place did feel off, but I just slept with the door to our bedroom shut and a light on in the bathroom. Damn right now I'm freezing up just thinking about it. Scariest thing I've seen to date.

Until you experience something similar you really have no idea. I don't go around telling people about that story either because it freaks me out. Only talk about it between my girl and I, but since this is a discussion on the subject why not?

answered by True Believer | 05-26-2010 at 04:44 AM

medrano
I don't know I'm confused???? i want to believe its real but i also want to believe its just a show but let ghost adventures tells us truth!

answered by Guest | 05-26-2010 at 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I believe ghost hunters is 100% retarded. The fat bald man doesn't do much to catch any evidence. I would love to see any of you go out there and try out an investigation with ghost adventures and tell me if its real. G.A. taunts and captures evidence, if you still dont believe they do? Its like me giving you an apple when you are hungry and refuse it cause you say its onion. Ghost hunters is boring and play'ed out. Ghost adventures is where its at.
AMEN BROTHER.
I have been watching this show since day one and this is all real. They might make it more dramatic than it really is. But i have been doing paranormal investigations myself and the way G.A. goes about it is way better than G.H. Provoking actually gets results. That way the spirits get energy is from the people getting all riled up. I would post a sound bit on her for you to listen to of my house at night, but you skeptics would say I FAKED IT. Ha! tell that to the people who wont come over now because of the activity. Grow some balls and open your mind.

answered by Guest | 05-26-2010 at 04:05 PM

I really don't care if they make a big deal about it because god their locked in a scary place... It may be fake but it is a joy to watch and I can't wait for the new episodes in September.

GO GHOST ADVENTURES!!!!!!!
Love all ghost shows

answered by Guest | 05-27-2010 at 08:20 PM

ghost hunters... your too much of a fan to believe someone else is capturing better quality footage and sound... ghost hunters practically nothing meanwhile GA does a 14 day investigation... hmm and you wonder how they get footage. idk, in my own opinion i believe GA is real

answered by Guest | 05-28-2010 at 07:40 AM

GHOST ADVANTURES
It is sooo real. and the host is hot. I mean come on his mushes are huge. I can not take my mind off of him. ZAK ZAK ZAK ZAK. Marry me please. I hope Zak is reading this.

answered by chloe | 05-29-2010 at 03:37 PM

HaHa
I have been watching ghost adventures for quite some time....and i have to say that on the travel channel they cannot show anything that is not based off real life events. because man vs. wild guy got caught staying in hotels and not in the wild of the night and he was sewed. they have investigators go there and actually see if its a fake or not...it was proven that ghost adventures was not a fake....so thank you very much.

answered by Chick | 05-30-2010 at 04:58 AM

My place is haunted
my place is very haunted at old york oakman Alabama. Come and get some that means you ZAK bagens and if you go to youtube and look for ghost adventures you can find ZAK with his shirt off.

answered by Chloe | 05-30-2010 at 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
<<and i know all this because my cousin is nick groff from ghost adventures>>

Hey, your cousins HOT!
no fair. can I see him please. I live in old york tell your cousin it is haunted. And he is hot.

answered by Guest | 05-30-2010 at 09:06 PM

ghost adventures
okay so i have seen that a lot of people think that ghost adventures is fake..well think again, i believe it to be real because i have encountered many paranormal things happening and many people will say oh shes crazy if she believes that **** but one day i was with my friends and they didn't believe me so i told her to touch one of my friends and she did and my friend freaked out. also, back to the topic of ghost adventures, you can tell by the way that they act and how they're emotions are that they aren't faking it, at all .. so yeah that's all i have to say for now so yup bye

answered by Dasiy | 06-01-2010 at 05:31 AM

you people are fuckin retarded
ghost hunters ******* sucks balls at paranormal investigations. ghost adventures is way better and is totally not fake you **** *****. zak baggins could also kick anyone of the ghost hunters

answered by jlease | 06-02-2010 at 03:22 PM

life/ghost adventure
this show might be fake to you but don't come rain down on other people belief. you have people out there who have encounter **** like in ghost adventure, so you really can't tell anyone what to think and who they are cause you haven't had **** done to you maybe it's time for you to see what some of us see. some of us were born with different ability to do things and see and feel things and you guys who don't believe are just not one of the people god bless with that type of ability because you wouldn't be able to handle **** like these

answered by Guest | 06-04-2010 at 04:38 AM

real or not--it's entertaining
whether all the purported paranormal activity is actually that or whether there's a natural-world explanation, I don't think these guys are deliberately trying to fake anything, Besides it's entertaining to see 3 grown men scream and run like a bunch of schoolgirls. Not that I wouldn't do the same...

answered by Guest | 06-04-2010 at 10:42 PM

Idk
I don't think this show is fake at all, I never experienced much in the paranormal but I believe in it. I do think Ghost Adventures is a lot better than Ghost Hunters now because they find a lot of stuff and they also stay in their places longer too, it seems. As for Ghost Hunters it only seems they stay around for a short period of time and don't wait it out, but Ghost Adventures does and Ghost Hunters seems to never go after anything and Ghost Adventures is always egging them on and tracking them down. I don't know more to say... but I like them both just Ghost Adventures more. And the only person to tell me if Ghost Adventures is fake is the investigators themselves, I'm not going to let anyone on here tell me otherwise.

answered by Justin | 06-05-2010 at 02:54 AM

true believer here
I am a huge fan of ALL the paranormal shows, except Most Haunted-that Cath chick does way too much unnecessary screaming and claims she gets touched and attacked on every episode--annoying as h***

I love the passion and energy Zak has for the paranormal--he needs to save some of that wild, raw energy for when he meets me-he'll need it <3

answered by Guest | 06-05-2010 at 07:44 AM

ghost adventures is bettter
ghost adventures is not that good of a show to tell you the truth i think they can be stupid because one little sound they hear they think that its paranormal its bull
and when they actually hear a sound they actually redo the sound so the audience hears it and ghost hunters doesn't so your ******* retarded!

answered by Guest | 06-08-2010 at 10:30 PM

WOW!!
I believe that it is true too. Myself being someone who lived in a haunted house and the people in that house now have also witnessed the paranormal, they now believe. Lets just say someone died and never left. I remember all of the weird things that happened. I have watched both ghost hunters and ghost adventures; ghost hunters to me... they find nothing all it is is them talking and trying to find something. HOWEVER... GHOST ADVENTURES you always hear or see something. now i will admit in a few episodes i didn't see the figure but that was only once in like the past few years. I believe sometimes Zak can take the taunts too far. BUT he gets results. I say that if you haven't seen anything you need to PAY ATTENTION!!! For you people who don't get it or like it "OH WELL GET OVER IT. IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT YOU CAN ALWAYS TURN IT OFF!!" Anyways i have seen it and i have pictures of other places with orbs and figures. I believe it and always will besides if some of ghost adventures is fake at least it entertains people unlike ghost hunters. Oh and who ever talked about leaving travel channel for sy-fy you are crazy their movies and shows are so FAKE... the most UNREALISTIC movies ever!!!

answered by Guest | 06-10-2010 at 10:02 AM

yes its real
It is real you people who thinks its fake are crazy.

answered by Chloe | 06-10-2010 at 03:10 PM

i dont believe Ghost Adventures or Ghost Hunters are fake. who cares if they get a little excited, it shows their enthusiasm for their work. unless u can prove they fake evidence. if u dont want to watch these shows, turn off your tv.....easy, problem solved

answered by Guest | 06-11-2010 at 03:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
The part that really makes me suspicious about any of these shows is that when the investigators find something every show, and maybe not just one thing, in the case of ghost lab they find five or six generally per show. I mean come on, as an adult which decent common sense, this has to put up a red flag. Maybe they really do find several in one place, but this is in every spot they look at.
I was watching a Ghost Hunters episode the other day- didn't catch a thing. It was one of the episodes cut in half to fit two locations and the first was a dud. I like that GH at least reviews the evidence during and after the investigation to try and figure out if it's paranormal, but, like a few others, I can't help but be a little skeptical because there's so many people in the building; however, it seems that they do a good job of keeping away from one another so they there isn't much contamination. Every time they're near another group and they hear something, they ask if it was the group by them- a couple time the group has even admitted "Yes, I bumped a chair" or "Yes, I was just walking around upstairs" which adds credibility to the show.

I'm not trying to trash any other shows, it's just that none of them have caught my attention they way GH and GHI have. I'm even hooked on the Ghost Hunters Academy, but maybe it's because I'm a skeptic like the rest of them. Maybe I just like their method because it's more concrete and structured. Who knows.

I must say, though: just because I'm a skeptic doesn't mean I don't believe. I have heard and witness some amazing stories of possession, including a religion in Brazil (something along the lines of 'spiritism') that believes in spirit possession. I had a good friend witness first hand one of their rituals- scared the pants off of him. He said that you could feel the 'energy' or atmosphere of the room change when the man performing the ritual made contact with the spirit.

Believe what you want, but I find GH to be very captivating, while GA I watch merely to scare myself.

answered by Guest | 06-11-2010 at 04:24 PM

Fake or Real
I believe that if you want to be scared than you should watch ghost adventures because things are very dramatic and the places and experiences might be real but if you are a skeptic than you should just watch ghost hunters because taps has been hunting for ghosts long before the TV show came out and it seems to me that the people here need to do some studying. One debunks things and the other doesn't bother. One is for ratings and the other just has a camera crew following them around while still do there own thing. Between the two they both have there own kinds of fans but I want the real evidence and the more experienced team so i think TAPS is better and realer.

answered by Guest | 06-12-2010 at 04:27 PM

bull
i personally believe that it is fake if people want to believe all that bull that's fine but Jesus says no where in the bible that when people die there souls will haunt the earth bull fakers get a better hobby so ghost hunters is fake

answered by Guest | 06-12-2010 at 10:48 PM

Ghost adventures
I'm a big fan of ghost hunters and i believe that the stuff ghost hunters do is real. i had started watching ghost adventures not to long ago and i believe it is also real but in a different way. people got to understand that the way Zak, Nick and Aaron do it. when they say they going lights out they mean it that's not light you see on TV that is the leds on the night vision camera. You try investigating in the dark no lights or nothing and then somebody touch you , scratch you or just say something in your ear..i want to see how is your reaction. is not that they are dramatic its that when they by themselves they really there alone.. Ghost hunters in the other had never by themselves they are always with the camera crew. and they never go complete darkness they have flashlights on or the camera lights. so its a little different then the way ghost adventures do it

answered by Elvis | 06-14-2010 at 11:39 AM

u r right on!
Quote:
Originally Posted by juless. View Post
i watch ghost adventures every day since it has came out. ghost adventures is not fake. it is all real. i believe in the paranormal 100% and they dont go screaming about after every little thing. and they dont do a 14 day investigation. and they are allowed to "run" around in the darkness because well they have to sign wavers and get certain permision. and i know all this because my cousin is nick groff from ghost adventures. people can say what they want but its true just like the show. if you have any questions i'd be happy to answer them.
my dtr and i love watching ghost adventures and i dvr every show. i totally believe in the supernatural, ghost and all. These guys travel to places that are know to be haunted and most have been haunted for many years. I don't get why some of the people commenting call them "drama queens" and all... i really don't! i truly enjoy all of their personalities and their actions and things they say. this show is Awesome and i hope it last for a long time to come!

answered by tera | 06-14-2010 at 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
i think you all are just special people that cant wrap your mind around the sheer complexity of the show i have for one just going off that show and what i have found in my own house is the same type of evidence that they have found in the show but if you would rather believe T.A.P.S.is more believable than ghost adventures more power to you
Stop comparing ghost hunters to ghost adventures! G.H. goes to a persons house that believes something abnormal is happening in their home and rarely do they go to an intense known haunting unless it is overseas and then you see much more activity than when they are in the states. G.A. only goes to places that someone has reported being touched, pushed or scratched by something unknown.......big difference!

answered by Guest | 06-14-2010 at 09:41 PM

ghost adventures
if u thought paranormal activity was real then you're dumb that was the most fake thing i have ever seen..ghost adventures is 3 regular guys who experience real stuff people might say they are over dramatic but if they were to experience the same thing they would react the same as well so stop bi***ing ghost hunters is boring, nothing ever happens and when something does happen they were like, did you hear that thing, all calm like nothing happens also that's why they have the ghost hunters academy they want ratings. unlike ghost adventures they do a lot of taunting which makes the ghost come out in ghost hunters they dont taunt they just go in 1 night and come back out also they guys are lame they are plumbers wtf...plumbers you serious ghost adventure guys dedicate themselves to the paranormal and when have you seen ghost hunters on the news exactly its boring. GO GHOST ADVENTURES (GAC)

answered by Guest | 06-15-2010 at 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I'm not too sure if i believe any of these shows are real, but to be honest Ghost Adventures is the one show which has to most "happenings" like i think its actually real scary stuff on it not like most haunted there is a small bang or a gust of wind and the 15-20 people in the camera crew go running and screaming for their lives.. (give me a break)

I do think though if this stuff is real it makes sense that more spooky stuff happens in ghost adventures than other shows because there is only 3 of them and if there was anything paranormal I'm sure it could be scared off but a massive cast and crew.
exactly 3 guys means more paranormal activity and other shows have like 10 people. also ghost adventures do a lot of taunting which other shows or paranormal groups wouldn't dare to even do. i would feel scared if i was a big haunted place with only 2 guys but if there was like 10 -15 like other people i wouldn't as much the ghost will which means less paranormal activity

answered by Guest | 06-15-2010 at 04:27 PM

Is Ghost Adventures Fake?
its only up to you to you believe that ghost adventures is fake or not
but there's one thing, you never know what may be lurking around us and what happens to our soul when we die

answered by Dark/Light | 06-17-2010 at 09:46 PM

i believe it's not fake.
You see I am VERY into paranormal studies and I tend to be VERY skeptic with my research. I notice you guys compare it to Ghost hunters or T.A.P.S a lot well if you clearly notice TAPS goes to famous locations. Places people have heard of, ghost adventures goes to gory places that none has often heard of. They search for mass murders and not just ONE thing in particular whereas TAPS goes to debunk the famous locations. They look for entirely different things, Ghost adventures is more for the thrill and I find it very entertaining fake or not. Ghost Hunters is my favorite as well because of their skepticism and ability to try and prove it wrong before going "OMFG ghost!!!"
One thing I am disappointed in on Ghost adventures is their lack of skepticism and the fact Zac (the main guy on there) is WAY too hyper and plain creepy about leaping into unknown territory. Nonetheless they collect PLENTY of strange evidence that is amazing as well.
I can't be disappointed in Ghost hunters for their lack of evidence (though i ALWAYS want to see some) because they are trying to disprove before proving. Which is admirable, however, it does get boring after a while.

answered by Guest | 06-18-2010 at 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paranormalfanbabe View Post
Ghost Adventures isn't a load of ******** YOUR A LOAD OF **********!!!!!!! I have watched Ghost Hunters before and i didn't see nor hear ANY evidence of paranormal activity Ghost Adventures is different. The crew does investigate out of the thrill of the rush and they do this for a living. What I think Ghost Hunters does is they throw little noises and voices that they do themselves. Ghost Adventures, they travel ALL over the world to investigate the paranormal and those noises and voices that they capture on their recorders and cameras and the visuals they capture those come with the HAUNTS of the location


unlike Ghost Hunters, Ghost Adventures has a SMOKING HOT paranormal investigator: Zak Bagans <3
When it comes to reason your opinion tends to get in the way of truthful reasoning. Just because a hot guy on camera is around and JUST because they have more evidence doesn't support if it's real or not. anyone can make effects, sweety, anyone can make things look real. I'm very into the paranormal but when you choose to be serious about it skepticism becomes necessary.

answered by Guest | 06-18-2010 at 06:35 PM

I watch Ghost Adventures religiously. I absolutely love it, they do on the spot playbacks, do it over, it's just amazingly thorough. Ghost Hunters doesn't show all of the evidence, and there's a huge amount of people, including cameramen whose shadow could be mistaken for a ghost. It's ridiculous. Only 3 investigators using only the equipment they have, no sound booms, no high tech cameras, and their evidence is 100% real. And Nick Groff is just yum =D. But, whoever says that ghosts don't exist obviously hasn't seen one or felt anything of the paranormal and/or are in denial.

answered by BrittneyBelle | 06-19-2010 at 05:19 AM

Alright guys... Ghost Hunters is the most retarded show ever. How the hell do you expect to catch a ghost with about 30 people running around the haunted site... Ghost lab is about 10 times more retarded because the brothers carry around this huge ass light and nothings dark...Ghost Adventures is where its at. Its only 3 dudes in complete darkness looking for evidence.They taunt,talk to, and try to trigger the ghosts...they also sometimes separate and are completely on their own...GA hands down are the best crew ever!!!

answered by Guest | 06-19-2010 at 08:43 AM

I really can't help but enjoy Ghost Adventures.

While I do feel the same way as many other people do about orbs (more often than not, just dust, bugs or a camera flare), there are some phenomena that hasn't totally been explained away.

I like Ghost Hunters and the TAPS crew. They're logical, skeptical and will go to the ends to de-bunk a noise or shadow, and I completely respect that. It makes the noises they do catch, and have no explanation for, seem even more real. But, the TAPS crew are regarded as professionals in their field. They take a scientific approach.

The Ghost Adventures Crew is a bit different. They state in the show's opening, that they were formed after Zak Bagans had his own experience with a ghost. He set out to find them and capture them on camera after that. He doesn't claim to have trained or taken classes as a ghost hunter. They are guys with cameras and some equipment to catch ghost.

Their reactions to the ghost, while some say they are incredibly dramatic and perhaps overacted, seem legit.

I, by no means, proclaim to be a paranormal investigator or ghost hunter, but just for fun, have been to several haunted locations with friends. With absolutely no cameras on us whatsoever, and no one to try and prove anything to afterwards, we all became incredibly bad actors. ("Did you hear that? ShhhSHHHH...Ohmygoh, something just moved. SOMETHING JUST MOVED" ..bad, I know)

Every little sound, especially when in a room that is pitch black, or with limited light, becomes amplified to you. (You tend to hear a lot more when you can't see anything!) You jump, you scream, you run out of the room immediately without regard or the want to try and find an explanation. You're scared, plain and simple.

Some people also seem to have a problem with Zak's machismo. I've read the "he calls them out and taunts them, then runs when they make a noise" argument. He's never said he wants them to attack him so he can fight with them. He says he taunts them because it tends to get a reaction. And that's what they want. If they get the evidence, it shouldn't matter how he acts afterwards. He could scream and cry and run, but he got what he was looking for.

All in all, I really love the show. Even if it was just for entertainment value, it certainly wins in that area. Some things I most definitely believe could be real,..others I'm still a bit skeptical. But then again, I wasn't there to say it didn't happen, so my skepticism may be unwarranted.

What I do know, is that if it's good enough for an original ghostbuster, Dan Aykroyd, it's good enough for me.

answered by G13 | 06-24-2010 at 01:06 AM

Paranormal GA vs GH
I watch both shows and both seem to find the same types of evidence. Some can be debunked and others can't. Both have team members that have incurred scratches, heard voices, bumps, bangs, etc. Who knows? The one thing I DO know is that from their shows, I learned that there are places to go and do your own paranormal investigating, like the Trans Allegheny Lunatic Asylum in WV, to investigate yourself. Myself and a couple friends did and I don't care what you believe now, you'll have a different perspective when you leave. All 3 of us were very weary of the accounts but when we left we had a different idea.

Maybe one show is more "flamboyant" than the other but I do think that some of the things that are discovered can't be explained logically. Remember, there are many things in this world we don't really understand yet so most everything is possible. Just my 2 cents.

answered by justaguy11 | 06-29-2010 at 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I believe ghost hunters is 100% retarded. The fat bald man doesnt do much to catch any evidence. I would love to see any of you go out there and try out an investigation with ghost adventures and tell me if its real. G.A. taunts and captures evidence, if you still dont believe they do? Its like me giving you an apple when you are hungry and refuse it cause you say its onion. Ghost hunters is boring and play'ed out. Ghost adventures is where its at.
Agreed 100%. I mean, who can actually say if it's played out. The fact that three men have the balls to go to an island in Venice that the Italians refuse to even go next to means more than anyone disproving it. They don't see anything TOO over the top and everything is quite believable. Of course it's over dramatic. I would be screaming too if things were falling over and making noises while I'm locked in a house.

Finally, sure all of that COULD be easily emulated. But could anyone please explain to me something that a ghost COULD do that COULDN'T be emulated in this day? Exactly. I think they're really cool. Ghost Hunters is gay.

answered by Guest | 06-30-2010 at 08:34 AM

Okay okay, I've been reading a lot of these posts, and i am a FIRM believer in paranormal phenomena, people that haven't experienced anything, of course, do not believe, i am a person that needs proof to beleive, and i had a very scary childhood because what happened when i was home alone and what happened at night, i have seen things, i have heard things, people really have no idea what their dealing with until they actually experience it, the feelings you get when you experience something is unexplainable, no argument, I'm tired of you adults that have nothing better to do than bash a TV show, do something useful with your life. go spend a night in an abandoned insane asylum, would you? of course not... dont say its fake until you put some effort in to explore

answered by Guest | 06-30-2010 at 09:25 PM

i like to believe in ghost adventures but some times i think that they point stuff out that's when its just a guy walking or its they're shadow.but they only do this when its a slow night yes i think that they are over dramatic sometimes but who knows they could really just be freaking scared. i know that some people don't believe in ghost adventures just because they like ghost hunters and they refuse to believe in any other show.i am one of those people but i think ghost adventures is real and ghost hunters is fake.but who knows if you really want to know if ghost adventures is real then go to the places that they visit and find out for yourself.

answered by Guest | 07-04-2010 at 03:39 AM

I do believe that it's real, though I have no experience and would have a hard time proving it with just the T.V. show. I do believe in the paranormal and have seen many shows like Ghost Hunters. They over-dramatize it with what they hear but replaying it and stuff to let you know what they're hearing and to make sure you can hear it. So, yes, I do believe it's real.

answered by Guest | 07-05-2010 at 03:52 AM

I think most of its real
A bit overly dramatic but i do believe it is real. I love Ghost Hunters and Adventures. 2 of my favorite shows!!

answered by Guest | 07-06-2010 at 12:04 AM

I think Ghost adventures is real. I also think ghost hunters is real. Think about it this way if you went into a building for the first time with only two other guys and started to hear, feel, and see things don't you think you would be scared. I have done some of my own investigations in cemeteries, houses, and other places and I got some pretty weird effects and I was freaked out. Do I know if they are real for sure? No, but I do believe they are real because to me it looks like it would be hard to recreate the things that happen on those shows.

answered by Guest | 07-07-2010 at 03:22 PM

It's just a popularity contest
Ratings!
Who's hot and who's not!
What appears real and what doesn't!

A buddy of mine and me have been "visiting cemeteries in the Chicago area since the early 1970's".
So what right?
We've captured sounds and voices that shouldn't be a part of our world.
We were on Chicago radio stations on some late night shows.
We proved to them we weren't faking anything and that what we captured was real.
It was spooky!
It freaked out listeners!

Amazing, right?

What's amazing is that we faked 100% of what was recorded and sent to the radio stations.
People are so fricking gullible!!!

Just like now. These shows aren't legit. My buddy and I could capture these same sounds and images and make it appear legit. You just have to know how to do it and get a television (or radio) station to believe you.

And it would all be faked!
Get a clue people. Ghosts are real, but what you're seeing is people who can "dupe" viewers into believing the fake to be real.

Ratings!
Who's hot and who's not!
What appears real and what doesn't!

My buddy Jake and I laugh at these shows, these web sites and forums ---- people are so freaking gullible!

Have a great day - we are because we laugh at every one of you!!!!!!

Hey wait ----- do you also think the plant in "The Little Shop of Horrors" was real?
hahahahaha!

answered by Guest | 07-08-2010 at 01:07 AM

FAKE?
I think this show is FAKE!!!! These people are pretty funny and I dont believe them one bit. I think they should catch the ghost figure on the camera rather than yelling and saying "I heard Something." Also I think they should stop showing the thumps and pounding sound because that doesn't show anything!

answered by Guest | 07-10-2010 at 01:46 AM

I am a surgeon of neurology and would love for Zak to donate his brain when he is done with it. I would like to use it to demonstrate the abnormal left frontal lobe and the lack of any organization of neurons to my psychiatric class. He demonstrates classic schizoid behavior mixed with severe neurotic delusions. He feeds off these manifestations from the success of his TV show. His other 2 companions I fear are well beyond any meaningful treatment and will eventually find their way into an institution.

answered by Guest | 07-11-2010 at 10:47 PM

the one thing I've always found more enjoyable about GA over GH is the fact its only THREE guys working in a place, not over ten people....when they catch something, be it fake or real they edit it in during the show's airing time, not make us wait until the show is about to end....and there is NO added music during the show....why the hell do we need to hear music for when we are trying to listen for supposed EVP's?

Fake or Real, GA or GH, you got to love the work both shows put into it.

answered by Guest | 07-12-2010 at 04:49 AM

amazing!
i can't get over how many suckers are on this planet!! get over it people, GA is a TV SHOW made to boost ratings and MAKE MONEY!!one day all you suckers will look back and realize how silly it was when you believed in ghosts.hey all you future ghost hunters i have great deal on the Brooklyn bridge...LOL those shows make me sick,they are so fake a corny!if you people can't wrap your brains around the fact that all these paranormal shows are all part of the reality TV phase we are going through.

answered by Guest | 07-12-2010 at 06:28 AM

Both Are Equal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest36 View Post
It is 100% FAKE! All they do is go to houses that are set up and say "Oh lets set up all of our equipment that we payed so much money for a show that's fake to see if we can find a ghost." They never even get anything. Ghost Adventures is real because they don't have big camera crews following them around like GH, and they ACTUALLY find evidence, so GH sucks and GA rules, for you people who think GH is real, I just simply say, see a psychiatrist!
I find it odd you think GH is crap but GA is "real".

Both groups are very similar. They have similar equipment (GH does rely on the heat-senstive device more) and both have their interpretations of "data" that I often strongly disagree with.

None of the equipment either show uses is made for ghosts. How does one even calibrate an instrument for a ghost? "Excuse me, Mr. Ghost sir? Would you mind sitting there so we can get some base readings?"

I am a scientist (for real) and experiments we design are based on what is known and understood about atoms and molecules. Yes, technically it is "theory" - but some items are so well understood that theory is accepted as "fact". For example, if you see the color blue, it means all other colors are being absorbed and blue is reflected. That is now considered a fact, not a theory.

But when it comes to ghosts, the theories are so weak that none can even be considered a fact. It is presumed that ghosts use energy that can be measured by an EMI detector. It is presumed that a ghost may be hotter or cooler than the surrounding environment. And these presumptions are based on what, exactly? There is no data to support these presumptions - rather, it is all theory based on beliefs people have about how ghosts "must be". In other words, the science is always weak. GA and GH admit this by stating "it is thought that...", which is acceptable, but one has to accept that clearly the data will never generate "proof" of ghosts.

Nonetheless, recordings are far better than simple hearsay (that is, stories from others) and all the ghost hunting shows do the best they can with the current technology. Can data be faked? Easily. GA once showed bricks flying around, which looked very fake to me. GH once had a "heat" image appear on a locker that they insisted they could not duplicate - but the image sure looked a lot like Grant (a team member). Yet both shows insisted these were real. If the evidence both shows collected was such a "sure thing", then why not keep investigating that spot until they have 100% proof of the existence of ghosts? Instead, both shows move onto another place, leaving many questions behind.

We have to assume that nothing is being faked on these shows. If we cannot trust the data, then the shows lose credibility. Assuming all is real, I say the best evidence has been the clear EVP's (or noises we actually hear) and some of the shadow images caught by both teams. I dismiss any unclear EVP as they are very open to interpretation. I also tend not to believe any of the "orb" data or any event regarding scratching, touching, possession, etc. I dismiss the orbs because dust and bugs are too easily confused (and GH rarely looks at orbs). I dismiss scratching and such as we don't know what the person looked like prior to being scratched. And possessions can easily be faked.

Bottom line, both shows are very similar to me - with Zak being a big of a drama queen (half the time I want to punch him myself!), but he is fun to watch. Zak is good looking, but GH has that hottie, Kris Williams, on it. I guess it depends on whether you like a muscular guy or a hot girl. ;-) Overall, while I find both shows fun to watch, I disagree with much of the data interpretation. I still appreciate the few token things they find - assuming it is not faked. But neither show has ever answered the question of "are there ghosts?".

answered by Guest | 07-12-2010 at 08:43 PM

comment
Thread Tools
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.