realest
ghost adventures is the most realistic out of them all the other shows have camera crews hence making it easier to fake. ghost adventures has 3 guys and and 3 cameras and very hard to fake I've had ghost encounters and what ghost adventures catches could be real the other shows are 100% fake this is kinda realistic

answered by Guest | 01-28-2010 at 01:24 AM

non believers will DIE...

answered by Guest | 01-30-2010 at 06:52 AM

do you remember Vince McMan from he wwf when you were a kid? that's who zak reminds me of.
if there was real evidence they screw it all up with there yelling and sensationalism they are like three women

answered by Guest | 01-30-2010 at 02:30 PM

crazy
I think all you people who say this is fake are a bunch of ****** who just watch ghost hunters why would they bring real fans in on one of the episodes if it was fake. I believe is real 100% and yes i have had ghostly experiences

answered by Guest | 01-31-2010 at 12:49 AM

I think its real.
Absolutely in love with Ghost Adventures!

answered by Guest | 01-31-2010 at 08:30 PM

Eh...
I would love to believe it isn't fake.
and until someone can prove otherwise I don't see why I shouldn't give them the benefit of the doubt.

It's a great show. Fake or not..
It is also damn entertaining to watch them yell like little girls. Especially because most of it is in night vision. (don't know why, just entertains me.) =PP

Either way, You can all argue and what not...call it sensationalism, whatever. I don't really care. It's FUN to watch. That IS the point of 99% of television these days.
Entertain and brainwash.

I'd rather watch shows that spark my interest as opposed to new stations, eh.

Who gets news from the television and expects it to be truly credible anyway?
but I digress.

Ghost Adventures is fun to watch. Is it real? Up for you to decide. I think they're the genuine deal.

answered by Guest | 02-01-2010 at 11:49 AM

For those that don't believe I suggest you do the same thing I did.. I became a paranormal investigator and as I mention been at it now 28 years.

During that 28 years I seen several apparitions,been shove several times, slap twice, scratched, and been told "GET OUT!" more times then I can remember.

Folks its real, its out there and it needs to be investigated...Its that simple.

Now, I forgot to mention this earlier..

Its not wise to taunt the unknown like Zak does.

In fact the paranormal society I am a member of strictly forbids it.

answered by Guest | 02-03-2010 at 04:51 AM

Fake
They are all for ratings and fake. They cannot exist without having some kind of "evidence." Donna LaCroix even admitted that TAPS has a staging crew!

answered by Guest | 02-04-2010 at 10:47 AM

I mainly watch ghost adventures because It's interesting to watch on a Friday night. Fake or no it's interesting nonetheless. I don't get freaked out by it and I also point out to my mom who is an avid ghost adventures fan (one of the reasons is because she thinks that Zak is hot) that some of the stuff is BS. The only feeling of nervousness that I got was in the episode that Zak and Nick got lost in the basement of this hote/bar from eachother. A women was chained up in the basement and had a baby, her and the baby died I think (been a while since I've seen the episode). You hear a woman crying and then a loud bang then Zak flips out and starts running and eventually finds Nick. They all three were so freaked out by the incident in the basement that they had to leave in the middle of the night via fire escape.

I would rather watch something that could be believable than something like Man Vs. Wild that behind the scenes, is completely stupid and fake.

answered by Guest | 02-07-2010 at 07:40 AM

GA FTW
As somewhat of a skeptic I do doubt all the shows, but Ghost Adventures is my favorite and they capture a ton of evidence that is hopefully untouched. They spend countless hours doing it, while Ghost Hunters goes in with a ton of people and Camera crews and only spends half the night there. and most of that is set up. Not only is the show boring, but just think about the contamination that that many people and cameramen cause. With GA it is 3 people each with their own camera. Yes, they do freak out a little too much, but what would you do if some of that stuff happened to you in the pitch black darkness?

answered by Guest | 02-09-2010 at 12:56 AM

I have not seen enough of ghost hunters to tell if its fake or not, but my bottom line for ghost adventures is it is mostly real. To the people who say its overly dramatic, put yourself in their shoes, you would freak out. Zach nick and Aaron are average people who believe in ghosts and want to show the world that they exist, however some of the places they go to don't have much activity at all, like the execution lighthouse. If you have seen it you know there was hardly anything compared to most of their other episodes, come on, it showed them fishing for a whole segment.

answered by Guest | 02-09-2010 at 04:08 AM

it is totally full proof truth. the evidence shows it. and all you guys who think its fake let me tell you that you are mistaken. It takes a lot of guts to go down in a pitch dark area ad look for apparitions. And before showcasing anything they show the history of the place and also witnesses say they have felt this paranormal behavior. and what they show is fact because the people who have heard or felt any ghost confrontation do know what actually happen and Zak, Nick and Aaron do say truth. So it is the truth. it is not fake!!!.

answered by Guest | 02-09-2010 at 08:00 AM

i think ghost adventures is real because I've experienced paranormal activity before.
so 100 % true.

answered by Guest | 02-11-2010 at 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Right on Brother.
There are many things people don't understand. I agree. I'm one of them. But i firmly believe that when people die they go one of two places....and stay there. Ghosts don't exist. It is all deception based on demonic activity. I would love to believe that it is disembodied spirits but that's not the case. I'm not getting into religion at all but I do know there are things we do not understand and we can't see them for a reason. Tools that GA or T.A.P.S use alone would be just tools but spirits do what they want us to see and make us keep going (tv shows, ghost hunts etc...) These spirits really aren't to be messed with...yet we all do it anyway because we are curious. Those who say its Bs you are half correct. Those who say its real are half correct if they believe its ghosts. All of this is definitely dangerous and that is why we all need to be careful when messing with the spiritual world. you ever hear of a ouija board? That's a way to communicate with demons. the same entities that these "hunters" are looking for. So are the "hunters" actually hunting? or are they the ones being manipulated? That's up to you but all of that is what i believe.

answered by Guest | 02-11-2010 at 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davelkie View Post
Air exists, am I right? And yet we cannot see it. But we breathe & exhale it all our lives.
Gravity exists, and yet we cannot see it. But we see it's effects on the things of this world.

No, GA is not fake. Yes spirits do exist. Believe it or not, you are a spirit. And yes, demons do exist.
How do we tell the difference between human spirits and angelic host? We truly can't.
That's why contacting loved ones through mediums is very dodgy.
This is because we do not know who we are dealing with one moment to the next.
It can open a door to our common enemy.

Everybody wants to see to believe, I understand, I'm human too.
But understand that right now you live in blissfull ignorance totally unaware of the truth.
A veil covers your eyes. If you'd like it lifted without ghost hunting lol, PM me anytime. I have an answer.

Whether you experience the supernatural through negative personal encounters or positively through faith. Once you delve into the spiritual realities of this world, it shakes you to the very core, turning everything you've ever known upside down. Your whole perception on life changes in an instant.
I agree with you on everything but the angelic hosts and human spirits. Demons are based on deception. angels are not sinful spirits therefore cannot deceive and human spirits when we die go to heaven or hell and stay there, like i said in my other post.

answered by Guest | 02-11-2010 at 05:13 PM

shut up
ghost adventure is real show there are just three of them and one of them is cameraman can you show me in which video during night they three seem to be one camera no because one of them camera man ok ok they are dramatic but the are for whole night i swear those techno was so cool stuff

answered by Guest | 02-12-2010 at 02:31 PM

I am probably one of the biggest fan of Ghost Adventures. I have seen every episode and watch it every friday, new or not. That being said, I don't think its all real. I don't think that they intentionally fake anything, and i think most of what is shown is actual paranormal evidence, but some of the EVPs could be random noises. I very firmly believe, however, that the crew is doing their best to present completely valid evidence, and they do a good job of it. At least 90 percent of what they put on the show is real. Maybe. I guess I don't really know for sure. But its a TV show, the episodes need to be exciting or people will stop watching so I can see why they would put some evidence in that they weren't completely sure about. I believe in ghosts, although I can see why some people don't, so I think that these shows are legitimate. But Ghost Adventures is the best by far. I don't know which does the best job of getting valid evidence and proving the existence of spirits, I think that Ghost Adventures does but no one can really be sure just from watching. Regardless, you cant beat the cast of Zak, Nick, and Aaron. Yes they're very dramatic, but its gotta be scary doing what they're doing. And they entertain us so why complain? I will watch the show until it goes off the air, and I will enjoy every minute of it, because whether you believe in this stuff or not, its a damn good show.

answered by Daniel | 02-12-2010 at 06:25 PM

Better than others
So weather or not Ghost Adventures is real or not you have to admit it is a bit more believable than Ghost Hunters where they go to a tiny house with 10 investigators PLUS the film crew that's filming them doing the investigation. So in total that's like what 20 people in one small house, how can't you afford to hear noises and things moving.
While at least Ghost Adventures it's only three guys that do their own filming and investigation, without 20 people walking around their whole location making noises to disturb the investigation. Yes, i do agree they do get to overwhelmed with the noises they hear but who wouldn't freak out if they where in complete darkness at night time with only two other men with you and you heard either noises or voices of a child or women right next to you and you fully know that there are only two other grown men there next to you. i know I'd run of screaming or freak out like them too.
Unlike the other show Most Haunted which i used to enjoy, until they started doing weird freaky crazy quija ceremonies where they called spirits which i think is just demonic spirits and not human ones. if you're doing all that how can you not expect to hear, feel and see things. i know i wouldn't do that because i don't want to see, hear, or feel crazy things in my house. While Ghost Adventures they are just 3 normal guys that don't consider themselves mediums or delicate to spirits so when they hear and see stuff who knows it may be real. (excluding the magnolia plantation episode where they did that whole voodoo thing)
Some things may be fake or they may be real no one knows for sure but their investigations do seem a bit more interesting then any i've seen so far. And by the way they are i guess some what young guys just trying to let others see or hear a glips of the things they've experienced themselves. So ill keep watching Ghost Adventures and following them on twitter because no matter what they are pretty interesting people.
( dang i wrote so much here than what i normally do for a school essay hahaha!)

answered by Eli m | 02-13-2010 at 07:21 PM

I bet some of you feel dumb after finding out how fake ghost hunters is, no offense, i used to watch that show and i feel that in the beginning they might have been true, but nowadays, they're just so fake its not even funny its sad. i do believe in ghosts, and i would love to believe ghost adventures is real, but you can never honestly know. its television, producers will do ANYTHING to get people to watch their show, and honestly look at all the fake "reality tv" shows out there today... its ridiculous. i will say that ghost adventures is my favorite show whether or not its real, its certainly a hell of a lot more entertaining that ghost hunters, and if its fake, at least they're more creative with hiding it then ghost hunters is.

answered by Guest | 02-15-2010 at 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Love Paranormal State, but there's no way it's real! Like someone else said, they have WAY too many exorcisms. The Catholic Church hardly ever grants those, and they do one about every week on the show. Second, they ALWAYS cleanse the house w/a blessing or burning sage. Puhleeze!

The thing that always annoys me about GH is that they (the camera crew) are always filming the investigators, NOT the room they are in. So, when the investigator actually SEES something, we the viewers never do because the retarded cameraman is always filming the investigator. Urgh!


not the camera mans fault, its the whole cast of ghost hunters, just look it up on youtube, there are so many videos of how they were caught ON TAPE staging things. if you don't believe me, just watch an episode, or better yet, the live halloween episode, its ridiculous how they always CLAIM to hear things but all you get is loud music, and they never play anything, that's why i love ghost adventures, they play it RIGHT after they hear it, even if it is fake, at least it looks real, ghost hunters cant even fake that

answered by Guest | 02-15-2010 at 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I believe ghost hunters is 100% retarded. The fat bald man doesn't do much to catch any evidence. I would love to see any of you go out there and try out an investigation with ghost adventures and tell me if its real. G.A. taunts and captures evidence, if you still don't believe they do? Its like me giving you an apple when you are hungry and refuse it cause you say its onion. Ghost hunters is boring and played out. Ghost adventures is where its at.
i LOVE it. i 120% agree.

answered by Guest | 02-15-2010 at 07:54 AM

Mechanical Designer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolo View Post
I am an avid fan of the show Ghost Hunters and I firmly believe in the paranormal. But is there anyone else out there that thinks that Ghost Adventures is a load of bull.
My retarded sister happens to believe the ghost adventures show is real, non edited and completely not fake. I would like the average person to answer this question.
In your opinion, is Ghost Adventures all setup and fake or is it real?
I personally find Ghost Adventures much more entertaining than Ghost Hunters which I think is a pretty lame show. Every show is pretty much the same thing but Ghost Adventures is a tad over dramatic which makes it seem a little staged to me sometimes. I like the Ghost Hunters when Kris Williams is on it because I think she's kind of hot.

answered by Jim | 02-15-2010 at 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
I personally find Ghost Adventures much more entertaining than Ghost Hunters which I think is a pretty lame show. Every show is pretty much the same thing but Ghost Adventures is a tad over dramatic which makes it seem a little staged to me sometimes. I like the Ghost Hunters when Kris Williams is on it because I think she's kind of hot.

I've seen TAPS throw out evidence only because Jason and Grant doesn't like it.After all its their say and their say only.

Or is it because they don't want to give any of the spotlight to their crew?


I suspect if a ghost would come up and kick either Jason or Grant in their fanny they would find a lame excuse to explain it away.

In the paranormal group I am a member of we don't have a lead investigator all investigators have equal say and we vote on rather to keep or trash any questionable evidence..

We have group leaders to lead our normal 10 hour investigation..

answered by Guest | 02-16-2010 at 05:27 AM

it is real
to all those say it's fake are completely none believers of spirits, which is why they don't believe in god!! i strongly believe that it is real

answered by Guest | 02-19-2010 at 08:02 PM

Ghost Adventures is a TV show people. Of course they're gonna try and make things seem sensational and maybe go a little overboard. I even find myself asking is that even a word or how did they get this out of that. But I still watch it. Not because I believe that they will find a ghost (but they could) but because its very entertaining. People like to be scared. Even if its a fake scared. Admit it. You don't just watch this show because you believe in ghosts. You like to nearly crap your pants watching ghost shows and horror films. Its entertainment. But hell at least with Ghost Adventures you can believe them. Some shows its just too much.

answered by Guest | 02-19-2010 at 11:36 PM

I think he is on the juice
I am a fan of the show but feel as if maybe sometimes he is juiced raged!! I am speaking of Zach in case you do not realize that , but do love watching the show!!

answered by Guest | 02-20-2010 at 03:14 AM

Ghost Adventures = Fake
Alright, being sensitive and by doing Ghost hunting myself, Ghost Adventures is fake. Just comes off as a bunch of frat boys trying to be awesome cause that's the thing to do now a days. Ghost Hunters is legit, their equipment is better and they actually know what they are doing. Another good show is Paranormal State. They bring in Mediums [people like me], and they follow the rules of Ghost hunting. 1. If it gets to intense, leave. 2. NEVER I repeat NEVER allow or invite a Ghost to touch you in ANY way. That is giving it permission to become a part of you and can cause a haunting to yourself, or if it is a demon...a possession. I know I know, Satan isn't real right? WRONG! Satan is basically an ultimate evil spirit. I have seen demons, I have seen Angels. Be a skeptic all you want, cause I don't care if you believe me or not, all that matters is I know it happened. 3. Do not provoke a spirit. Or should I say, don't piss them off. That usually leads to the events happening causing rule number 1. 4. Don't always think it is the paranormal, try to debunk it first before you claim ANYTHING paranormal.

Like I said, Ghost Adventures follows NONE of these rules. They are dumb and need to do something else with their damn time. Leave the Ghost hunting to the Professionals.

-Ashley

answered by AshleyZombie138 | 02-20-2010 at 03:31 AM

Proof.
Now watch this video really close. If the link doesn't show up go to youtube and look up Ghost Adventures fake and you will see one with the bird cage. Watch it.

answered by AshleyZombie138 | 02-20-2010 at 03:41 AM

I am also a fan of Ghost Hunters, and somewhat annoyed at the existence of Ghost Adventures.

The TAPS team (from GH) make a point of not contaminating evidence and not using personal experiences as "proof" sine personal experiences cannot necessarily be proven. GA on the other hand, tend to yell overtop anything they could otherwise be recording. In fact, in one GA episode i saw, they actually set up a motion detector that sets off an alarm so loud they had to yell overtop it. Not only is it just obnoxious, it also destroys any chance of catching any audio.

Something else to consider is the amount of "evidence" GA seem to catch. It's ridiculous how often they think they see, hear, or catch something. Every episode is absolutely full of supposed findings. Why is it that TAPS, a far more methodical and logical team, catches less? Simple: TAPS doesn't jump to conclusions and call every little noise a ghost the way GA does.

To me, Ghost Adventures is a mockery of paranormal investigation, and is only watched because of the overly charismatic members and ridiculous claims.

answered by Zerosignal | 02-23-2010 at 12:44 AM

Paranormal Television Shows are Entertainment
I firmly believe that some of the supposed 'paranormal' events captured on television shows such as Ghost Hunters, Paranormal State, and Ghost Adventures are staged hoaxs. The evidence of hoaxed events seems overwhelming to me, certainly more overwhelming then assuming that such events are real evidence of paranormal phenomena.

Still, I believe each show has also captured unexplainable events, but when you find evidence of hoaxing, you have to rule out ALL possible evidence. Thus, these shows have to be considered entertainment, and though educational at times in terms of tactics and history, they are primarily entertainment.

As a member of a team of paranormal investigators, I believe that the original organizations behind these television shows are legitimate paranormal investigators. However, when it comes to the television shows themselves, it becomes difficult to consider them as legitimate.

Of more interest to me is how such organizations--whom I assumed to have very strong ethics--are able to reconcile the apparent faking of evidence to improve ratings. Perhaps they are making rationalizations such as 'it's for the greater good of education for the public.' More likely, it's for the money and fame.

One's ethics can rapidly evolve when faced with with mounds of money, and I can't blame them. I mean, would you rather be a plumber or a well-know television star? Would you compromise your ethics a bit to achieve such a goal? I believe most of us would, albeit with rationalizations suited to our own psychological make-ups.

What is the MOST disturbing to me is that there are people that absolutely believe everything they see (paranormal television shows) and read (paranormal web sites). They form very strong opinions and then get extremely defensive when questioned on their beliefs. These are the folks that are committing the epic fail, not the folks on television.

Bobby Elgee; Sights Unseen Paranormal

answered by Bobby Elgee | 02-24-2010 at 06:11 PM

IT!!! IS!!! REAL!!!
THEY ARE COOL AS HELL. AND IT IS 100000% real. ONE OF THE BEST SHOES ON TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WIN.

answered by Guest | 02-24-2010 at 11:19 PM

READ THIS
Ok I think it is all real, but i do think that when they catch a little think they scream to make it more scary than it is. I love ghost adventures!

answered by Kayln | 02-26-2010 at 07:44 PM

Get a Grip
The evidence the GAC shows is as real as it gets. I have experienced it myself. There are just some people out there who have already made their mind up that these things do not exist. So I say to you people: Go to several known haunted places on several occasions and see for yourself. Do this or shut your ignorant mouth!

answered by Guest | 02-27-2010 at 01:06 AM

They are all fake
With all these shows and all these cameras and digital recorders you would think something would be captured that is solid proof of ghosts. The truth is, there aren't any ghosts and if there were they wouldn't waste their time with the tools starring in these shows. If there were ghosts, they would have punched that Zak guy right in the balls repeatedly. That I would watch.

answered by Jason | 02-27-2010 at 02:36 AM

True or not, watching Ghost Adventures is like watching Golf.. or paint dry.. it's so sinfully boring... They are taking a real scientific and skeptical approach than GA, but heck, I want to get scared!! that's why I watch a ghost show! if I want scientific stuff I'll read a book... and those girls in Ghost Adventures have no clue what they are doing... Ghost Adventures guys probably picked them up from a local diner or something... they are just hanging around looking pretty... it's so lame...

GA, true or fake, gives what I want.. scares! sure Zak can be overdramatic at time... but it is exactly how I would react if I saw a ghost!!

And keep in mind, GA is just two guys.. Ghost Adventures has a who camera crew with them... so they have no reason to be scared at any time... they never investigate alone.. anybody could do that!

answered by Guest | 02-27-2010 at 10:37 AM

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!
Ghost adventure is more believable than Ghost hunters! Ghost hunters has one group up stairs and one group down stairs and all of a sudden the group upstairs hears something! Well hello!!! there are people downstairs! And Ghost hunters poof of paranormal activity is a Ouija board sometimes! At least Ghost Adventures uses real evps and have the camera on each other at all times (except for when they go to different parts of the building in which case they always show that the sound wasn't from them)!

answered by Guest | 02-27-2010 at 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAKE View Post
a load of crap!!

that's right man!!!

answered by Guest | 03-03-2010 at 03:00 PM

Moon River Brew Company
I have personally been to moon river brew company, and it freaked the f*** out of me. I also went to another hotel called 1790 and I guarantee that place was haunted. So yes, I do believe ghost adventurers is real even though some of it is exaggerated.

answered by Guest | 03-06-2010 at 03:43 AM

What a waste of television time
The "Ghost Adventures" group goes to some very interesting sites, so it is sad that the show is not worth watching. Of all the ghost hunting shows, it is the one I will no longer watch for 3 reasons:
1. They are a bunch of drama queens. I get tired of hearing/seeing them screaming/running like 5-year old girls.
2. As a number people have pointed out, they are so dramatic a lot of it appears fake, so it is like the little boy crying wolf, you begin not to believe anything they say.
3. They are all inarticulate. It is nerve-wracking to constantly hear "Dude", "Whoa", "Man", bleep, bleep, bleep.
So, I will watch the other shows and hope Travel Channel dumps the clowns on "Ghost Adventures".

answered by Vadodara | 03-06-2010 at 11:15 PM

NO GOOD
Ratings, ratings,ratings,...99.9% choreographed, if it weren't they meaning GH and GA, would all be off the air, its all about the money, if people get bored they switch to another station,.. so simple math to keep viewers, they GH or GA are all told to ramp it up or be canceled, Example GH episode in which Grants collar on his coat is being yanked by some invisible force.....NOT, notice one hand at side, of his Jacket, masters of illusion, that's all it is,...I admit watching GH in there earlier seasons, and they were quite boring,... fast forward a couple of seasons, to my surprise they are still on the air, but this time when I decided to view them for some perhaps ghostly entertainment, man they were getting all kinds of hits, EVPs, moved objects, collar pullings, and all kinds of neat stuff,...Jason and Grant have made a small fortune off this crap,.. in fact Jason the fat bald guy has even purchased his own hotel all of sudden, a big one at that,...just remember there is no such thing as haunted places, just haunted people

answered by Guest | 03-07-2010 at 01:37 AM

I honestly think that Ghost Adventures is a little dramatic but i think they are not near as fake as Ghost Hunters. Yes it is still for TV ratings but i think that there are a lot more things believable in Ghost Adventures then Ghost Hunters.

answered by Guest | 03-07-2010 at 01:43 AM

Fake as ****

answered by con50582 | 03-07-2010 at 02:26 AM

**** the moderator, this is fake. Ouch I've been scratched come to my house. Wait I was scratched again. Hey moderator, drawing welfare you see dead people. ***** Hold on, I was scratched again. Your show sucks. Wait, I here dead people, EVP. It says you are a ***.

answered by con50582 | 03-07-2010 at 02:32 AM

Logical Approach
While I'm still not 100% convinced ghosts exists, I have had enough experiences to at least be open to the idea.

GH and GA take different approaches in their investigating. And they both have their pros and cons.

GH does a great job of being more professional and scientifically based. But they have too many people in the investigation. If it was just Jason, Grant, and 2 other people who could keep their emotions in check then the show would be better.

GA does a great job at capturing more evidence because it is only 3 of them instead of a whole camera crew and they investigate much longer. However, they are over dramatic and I'm sure many of the personal experiences they have are psychological.

Paranormal State is annoying. It is all based on personal experience and they are just as over dramatic as the GA crew.

When investigating, you need to think logically. Your mind can play tricks on you. So it is good to hear when the GA or GH crew verify experiences using a combination of evidence (evp, video, emf, personal experiences, battery drains).

answered by Guest | 03-07-2010 at 08:39 AM

Basically, its easy to say its fake until you have your own experience, then you will realize how true all this stuff really is. And if it were fake they wouldn't have aired the Lighthouse episode where basically nothing happens.

answered by Guest | 03-07-2010 at 08:40 AM

Here's the thing...I've been to one of the places they investigated...the Ohio state reformatory in mansfield ohio. Its easy to say its fake or its real until you've actually been there. This may sound dramatic, but it was life changing. As far as I'm concerned Ghost Adventures is real as real can be. Proof of this is because i went to mansfield and weeks AFTER that event i saw a re-run of ghost adventures, which happened to be the OSR. My hair was pulled...at 3 different occasions, and i kid you not, there was no one behind me. A few other things happened that I'm not going to mention, for fear of a flashback. So for all of you who say off of wim that its fake without any evidence I have two things for you to try: 1.) Go to any one of these places and spend a night...(OSR has a "Ghost Hunt" for $65 dollars for 8pm-5am) I can guarantee you that your view will change. 2.) Stop living in a fog, I am born and raised a catholic girl, and I believed NOTHING until i went, the sooner you deal with the reality that we share our lives with the paranormal, the better off you'll be, and the quicker you will be able to determine which ones are here to harm us and which aren't.

answered by Guest | 03-08-2010 at 03:37 PM

Not sure
I just caught a few episodes of Ghost Adventures this past weekend. I am an avid Ghost Hunter (TAPS) fan. I have to say that their excitement and dramatics make their investigations seem very unprofessional, almost like a college frat dare. They have some potential, but they really need to reel it in and be a little less...over zealous. The cursing needs to stop, the possessions.. please. They need get real and people will follow them more. They have some great equipment, but I think they need to learn how to use it. Just my opinion.

answered by Oterot | 03-08-2010 at 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I believe ghost hunters is 100% retarded. The fat bald man doesn't do much to catch any evidence. I would love to see any of you go out there and try out an investigation with ghost adventures and tell me if its real. G.A. taunts and captures evidence, if you still don't believe they do? Its like me giving you an apple when you are hungry and refuse it cause you say its onion. Ghost hunters is boring and played out. Ghost adventures is where its at.
GA is so overacted. not sure if its fake or not but some of it sure seems like bull. GH is way better cause its more real, all the evidence is real and not fake I've seen episodes where they caught nothing. they've been doing this before TV. and they don't go into it setting to find ghost they try to debunk it. they don't go running and screaming every time something happens, and they never claim that an orb is a ghost.\

i don't care if GH isn't as scary as GA but its 100% real and that freaks me out more than people pretending stuff is real when its not. if your gonna do that u might as well get some special effects in there and put ghost u can see.

answered by Guest | 03-09-2010 at 05:06 AM

Maybe?
Here's what I think. If you are locked up in any of those places with no lights all night, you are bound to have some experiences. I do not know if it is ghosts or historical lingering energy, but I think most of the 'feelings' these people in these shows portray to us is very real to them. The one thing I cannot figure out is EVPs. How can a ghost with no voice box speak? I find the voices the scariest part of any of these shows, but I really cannot figure out how a ghost can speak out loud??? If anyone can prove these EVPs are 100% real then you have your answer. How do we know they are not just doing a tape over or something? Does anyone have more information on how these EVPs work? just curious...

answered by Guest | 03-09-2010 at 07:45 PM

Ghost Adventures rocks!!!!!! It is 100% real and the things they encounter and record are real. I myself have experienced similar incidences with the paranormal. I know it's real, because Zak is my cousin. I would be more than happy to fill you in if needed......

Keep rocking on GA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

answered by doccurtis82 | 03-10-2010 at 08:00 PM

wuz up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Ghost Adventures is real. End of discussion.
the real thing

answered by yomomma | 03-13-2010 at 02:10 AM

.
I watched the other siders first but it was too stupid until i watched ghost adventures. whatever you watch first and like it, you seem too hate every other show. when most haunted was on, it was too informational i bang my head against the wall. reminder: gac has NO camera crew with them. its just them filming everything. its always funny too watch them freak out every once and a while and its always funny.

answered by GAC | 03-14-2010 at 10:11 PM

are u retarted
are u retarded, they go 2 real haunted places. u can't tell the ghost not to haunt the place so they can shoot a fake show. and plus they freak out like that cause there kind of haunting ghost,some people get freak out when someones there that u cant see, and dead.

answered by Guest | 03-16-2010 at 04:59 PM

mex
i would say that some of the ghost adventures is real and other things are too much.... But i had gone through paranormal activities especially in Mexico!!!!GA should go to mexico they should get perfect paranormal activity over there

answered by Guest | 03-16-2010 at 05:25 PM

Sensationalism
I enjoy the show Ghost Adventures, but feel it's very much sensationalized. The locations they visit are amazing, and are genuinely haunted, but I feel that they don't offer much in solid evidence. Sure they have EVPs that are hard to make out, and footage of orbs, mists and shadows, but I may be more inclined to believe them if they weren't so douche y. Mind you it's their douchey-ness that makes me laugh and keep watching, but I don't agree with their tactics. They have no respect for the dead. Taunting and challenging spirits isn't cool. Lot of footage of them going "what is that over there!" , "did you see that?" only to find nothing. Zak getting possessed is always entertaining as well. Lot of it seems scripted. They never check for electrical wiring when doing EMF readings. I suppose Ghost Hunters at least tries to debunk it if they can, but lets face it...they're a boring bunch. So I would say that the locations are 100% real and haunted, but the show takes A LOT of liberties just for the sake of entertainment

answered by Leopold | 03-19-2010 at 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juless. View Post
i watch ghost adventures every day since it has came out. ghost adventures is not fake. it is all real. i believe in the paranormal 100% and they don't go screaming about after every little thing. and they don't do a 14 day investigation. and they are allowed to "run" around in the darkness because well they have to sign wavers and get certain permission. and i know all this because my cousin is nick groff from ghost adventures. people can say what they want but its true just like the show. if you have any questions i'd be happy to answer them.
Hey jules I love ghost adventures and I do believe its real can u email me. I have a few questions my email is *****@ymail.com thanks!

answered by Guest | 03-19-2010 at 08:40 PM

whether real or fake one thing I have to comment in regards to what other people have said about them flipping out about stuff that you can't hear or see on camera. You have to realize these guys are in places that are reputed as being haunted with no lights or nothing. If you were there and heard something you'd likely have a huge reaction as well....not be like...wait....that didn't register on the camera....OK....then that has no effect on me then. They're actually there....you're on your couch at home...its easier to judge not being there. But whether its real or not.....couldn't say. Never had a paranormal experience and therefore am skeptical towards it. But I find it intriguing nonetheless. And one thing that also builds their credibility...is they've said numerous times......a lot of stuff we see is probably something else....but even if one of the things we catch is real....then that's evidence. In fact i was watching an episode last night and there were the orbs flying around....and at the end they said....we just want to say that we can say 95% of the orb-esque things we see are probably dust or water vapor or etc etc....but some that we see don't have these characteristics. But anyways...enough rambling. I prefer to watch it from a non biased view...and just enjoy it for what it is. A TV show that explores possibilities......

answered by Guest | 03-19-2010 at 09:13 PM

I believe in the paranormal, and i believe their show is real. even if it is all fake, i love the show and i will keep watching it until it goes off the air.

answered by Guest | 03-20-2010 at 02:07 AM

im Skeptic
When I say I'm skeptic,,,its not about the paranormal, I do believe that stuff exists.

I'm skeptic about this show and the 3 nimrods running around like stupid teen boys on coca cola, yelling and screaming and saying, " OMG DUDE. what the fk was that!!!!!!! " and carrying on for 3 minutes after some noise. Maybe you might get stronger evidence on tape afterward if you would all keep you mouth shut for moment!!
If you had a certain thing happen, close your trap and let it play out...if something was there you probably scared it off after jumping up n down and yelling and carrying on about it like 3 Waynes World queens! Party on Wayne!!

Big news flash, i live in an old house. And I sit here in silence....things make noise. the floor, the fridge, the furnace....that's what old stuff does. so the fact that these giant old places they visit make a noise here or there, isn't proof. I want some proof Zak!! get me ghost on camera....not some cars headlights passing by outside like at Loma Vista. Or that magically both cameras stop "working" when the dude saw the lady in the bathroom.

Only true thing I know is that I would so like to take zak to a deserted old somewhere, oil him up and play spirit with him!

answered by Guest | 03-20-2010 at 03:02 PM

I worked for Ghost Adventures...
I worked for Ghost Adventures for the first 2 seasons, enhancing the sounds so the audience could hear the EVP's the crew caught. I can say, without a doubt, that GA is NOT fake. There are no edits to make things "appear" that are not actually there. All the EVP's they get are 100% legit. Its freaky what they get. It scared the sh** out of me many times.

Yes, the boys do a little drama. But, the scratches on Zac's back were real. No fackery there at all. It was totally intense.

All I can say is, believe if you want. Choose to disbelieve if you want. But, I know the boys are 100% legit.

answered by BehindTheScenes | 03-21-2010 at 04:43 AM

Ghost Hunters and also Ghost Hunters international both confirmed that at times, ESPECIALLY on Ghost Hunters International (because its a new show), they do set up certain little things to make the investigation look like liable and interesting evidence of the paranormal. However, the Ghost adventures crew only consists of 3 people, no camera crews or anything. Of course the GA crew is a little over dramatic, but you also have to remember, its only three people by themselves at a haunted location.
I fell GA is better than GH just because of the approach they take to investigate the paranormal. I feel that the fancy camera crews get in the way of the GH investigation

answered by Guest | 03-21-2010 at 01:06 PM

IMO, both Ghost Adventures and Ghost Hunters provide some good solid evidence. I do believe that some evidence may be fake, but ratings have to be high enough for a show to keep going. I would also consider Ghost Adventures totally unprofessional and I can't really get through any 1 episode. it's not that they don't catch evidence. because they do, but there is zero debunking and they do not act in a professional manor.. I'm a Ghost Hunters fan. there might be some questionable things like the jacket pull. but if it takes a few fake things per season to keep the ratings up and keep more seasons coming, then I'm not going to complain. GH maintains my interest throughout any episode/ investigation, with the investigators working in a professional manner.

answered by Guest | 03-21-2010 at 06:35 PM

Chief Investigator
If you really want to see an entity, go on You Tube and check out Ghost Adventures, Wolfe Manor part 4/4 and you will see what you are looking for.

answered by Mike Clark | 03-24-2010 at 03:37 AM

Ghost Adventurers Rocks
You might think this show is fake because of how scary it can be and all the evidence they can find in 12 hours, but I think it is amazing.

answered by colewin | 03-24-2010 at 01:16 PM

Ghost Adventures
Is Ghost Adventures Real or Fake? I honestly don't believe anyone can answer this question. We're all not there so we don't know whats going on. Who cares anyways? I think the real question should be..Do you believe in ghosts or not? If someone doesn't believe in the paranormal, then of course any t.v. show that involves ghosts is going to seem fake to them and they are going to try to find anyway they can to justify that this show is in fact fake. Same goes if someone believes. So why watch if all your going to do is judge? Curiosity? Maybe... Either way, you're still watching it. Do people seriously take the time to sit and watch t.v. shows just so they can try to find out some kind of crazy conspiracy? I think Ghost Adventures and Ghost Hunters deserve the credit that's owed to them. No matter what anyone says or believes, they're all still out there doing something they enjoy AND are making some of your good money doing it.

answered by Guest | 03-26-2010 at 01:18 PM

Heak Yeah I agree
Yeah I agree with you that some of it is fake but not all of it,I strongly believe in the paranormal,SPIRITS NOT GHOSTS!When ever "Chicken Blood Aaron" as I call arron is probably the least believable. He would hear the smallest sound and freak out. I think that Nick is the most believable, I think that because he debunks a lot of the stuff they see, In most of the episodes Nick does not react to what Zak and Aaron react to. In one of the episodes, I'm not sure which one, they where investigating a supposedly "haunted" Hospital where lots of the people who did die there where just taken to the basement of the hospital to rot. Nick was calm until they investigated a room where a little girls voice was heard by most of the people who work there. Nick was the only one in the room he looked down at his thermal camera looked back up and "saw a woman standing less than a foot away from him". Nick flipped out. And when they went back to look at what he had recorded, the moment Nick saw the woman his camera froze for exactly 1 whole minute, Aarons camera who was standing in the next room froze up as well. So that's something i thought was totally real. It even scared me.

answered by Guest | 03-26-2010 at 01:39 PM

NO!!
I am a HUGE fan of Ghost Adventures and i watch it every night (even though it scares the heck out of me). I was watching it last night and the guy (zac) went totally possessed!! and trust me, that place was named one of the most haunted places on the face of the earth! do not listen to the people who say it is fake!!

answered by molly | 03-26-2010 at 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
<<people that say ghosts don't exists are the same people that say 9/11 wasn't an inside job by America haha you make me laugh>>

Amen brother, everyone knows, or should know, that the feds were behind 9/11, NOT Bin Laden and Al Qaeda!
Uh, excuse me! So your saying that 9/11 was committed by our own people!?? You have some serious issues. seriously. Have you seen what the United States has been doing to keep our country safe?? If you think that our federals did this, then why don't you move to Iraq or Afghanistan and go on there side? My dad spent a whole year to Afghanistan to keep our country safe along with thousands of troops out there. So you better watch what you say before you make a stupid comment like that!

ANYWAYS, back to GA, personally, i think it is real. And the people who are making fun of Zak, Nick, Aaron and saying that this isn't real, well it is. And if you were is a situation where you were locked up is a haunted place with a couple of your friends, i am sure that you would be screaming more louder than GA would. So before you say a rude comment, think about what you would do!

answered by Jessica B. | 03-26-2010 at 06:30 PM

I love the show. It gets me freaked out and I def believe in ghosts. Although some of the things that just so happen...it makes me really hate this show. Such as if anyone says "I heard a knock. " Someone else jumps in..OH ME TOO!...Hmm...no sh**. You are in the same room. "Did you hear that? " I DID hear that!! Some of the stuff I can understand...some...it just to go along with the show. And one particular episode where Zak was "possessed" but later on in another episode Nick was possessed and Zak states theyve never had a possession before. Hhmm..really?

Other than those stupid little things here and there...I love the show! I love the stories of the places, I love hearing what these spirits have been through and what they do. And I love the EVPS the most. Keep it coming boys!

answered by Guest | 03-28-2010 at 04:34 AM

They are professionals
OK first of all these guys are professionals zak bagans is awesome what dude can walk in a penitentiary and say come on you bastards make some noise like seriously i don't understand how people can say this stuff is fake i want to see you non believers walk into somewhere like that and tell me you don't hear voices,noises anything like wake up people seriously and ghost adventures is definitely not over dramatics id be scared to to be in a place like some of the places they go to but no they stand up to those ghosts so i definitely don't think its a fake show at cas they obviously have some kind of talent or they wouldn't have a show.

answered by Cody | 03-29-2010 at 11:43 PM

I like GA better than GH because for one the motivation of GA is simple, go to the most haunted places as claimed, taunt what's there, and record it. GA is unscripted which helps to lend to it's credibility. Zak and the other two want to experience extreme paranormal events and so I don't think they would purposely fake evidence, now that said some of their evidence could be analyzed further after the investigation but I think it helps to catch it and display what's caught on the fly and let the audience decide.

answered by Guest | 03-31-2010 at 04:13 AM

I love the show where Nick was in a bathroom and got tapped on the shoulder and he ran outta there like a scared lil school girl and Zak is screaming after him "DO NOT RUN!" haha, you would think that u create a show which you are the "hunter" and you have so many experiences with bumps and thumps that you wouldn't over react. Every time they overreact on a noise, I would yell at the screen for them to shut up hahaha. esp Zak, that dude always has that deer in the headlight look before a Mack truck ran him over, and yells "WHOOOAAAAAA" hahaha so pathetic.

answered by Guest | 04-01-2010 at 07:17 PM

Hrmf
So I really like ghost adventures and I know some of it is fake..But there some things kinda unexplainable.
I don't know but whatever

*Nick Groff is HOT!!!

answered by GACgirl26 | 04-01-2010 at 10:52 PM

my opinion of GH and GA
I am into the paranormal shows as much as some of you are. From my standpoint Ghost Hunters has me a little p____d off because of the way they have treated past members. Namely Brian Harnois. All Jason and Grant kept doing, was putting him down just because they wanted to bump Steve up as the lead person. Yes I admit Brian had some flaws but so does Steve at least Brian wasn't afraid to FLY!!!!!! and he wasn't afraid of spiders like STEVETTA is. Jason and Grant need to rethink the way they treat people and the crew. When I first started watching GH the show was filled more with the rantings of Jason To Grant about some investigators instead of doing what they were supposed to be doing.. INVESTIGATING!!!!!! There was too much rehashing and bickering that I finally turned them off. I don't blame Brian for walking away. I would have done it sooner though. I wish Brian and some of the others would start their own Ghost hunting team.
As for Ghost Adventures I like the show and Fake or not at least they spend their time investigating and not talking you too death. I also I've Paranormal State...I love watching all of them working together as a real TEAM.... I like the medium Chip Coffey. He's really good at what he does. My favorite of all shows. I can't wait until the show returns. I also like Physic Kids..It really helps you to understand what kids with special powers have to deal with.
Thanks for letting me get that off my chest...

answered by Guest | 04-02-2010 at 01:07 AM

Earthbound entity
I think that what makes Zak & his GACs more watchable is that they are passionate. Paranormal research is one of those semi-scientific / semi-sensational disciplines. The data needs to be collected in a puristic way, true, but let's face it -- in the real world, finding a ghost would be a big "WOW!" and one needs to ponder what is to be done with the knowledge once acquired. What I mean is, "OK, so there really ARE ghosts. That means that they have been here all along. NOW what?" How the data is handled is up to the individual who wants the answers. It's like being the cosmologist who discovers that there is definitely life on other planets. He or she will get the Nobel Prize for Science -- but why? The information is interesting, but useless. We cannot contact the aliens (with our technology) or benefit from their existence.

As far as Ghost Hunters goes, well... I have lost faith in them. I am totally convinced that they are (loosely) scripted and directed. I am also positive that Grant is an evidence fabricator. He has a flair for using thread to make cloth move, among other tricks. I believe that Jason WISHES his organization was still on the up-and-up, but because of the show's success he now turns a blind eye to his partner's antics. They are a corporate entity now, and they have to run like paid gerbils on their commercial wheel.

I think Ghost Adventures will arrive at the same "place" eventually, especially since Zak Bagans has become an international sex symbol, but for right now they seem sincere enough in their research. And you can't fake reactions like Aaron's.

The whole paranormal thing as entertainment will wane in time, and then only we private "weirdos" will still be into it. I myself wonder whether there is a chance that my consciousness will linger on in some form after my body gives out, and I am trying to prepare myself for that contingency.

answered by Larold | 04-02-2010 at 02:32 PM

Good Job GA
I live near Virgina City NV. These guys caught a ghost walking across a room at the Washoe Club. That place is creepy. I have been there and believed there were ghost long before this show. Good job guys. Keep up doing what ever your doing. Please consider doing the CalNeva club at Lake Tahoe.

answered by Guest | 04-03-2010 at 03:30 AM

ITS ALL FAKE
i think it is fake because it is proved that ghosts cannot be seen in mirrors,cameras or film tapes in few programs them show the slight movements of ghosts

answered by hell boy | 04-06-2010 at 05:31 AM

its all real
NICK GROFF is hot

answered by Taylor | 04-09-2010 at 02:47 PM

grow up xP
people call it fake, just because they have never ever in their life experienced anything paranormal. that's 100% true... so..yeah.. go to any of those locations with your mate(s) and check it out. u will for sure experience something and get convinced. and i understand u don't believe it before u see it with your own eyes, but hating on the investigators when u have never tried it yourself is kind of childish.

answered by Guest | 04-09-2010 at 05:41 PM

Ive watched both of ghost hunters and ghost adventures. both shows cover very well information about the technology and equipment they use. but i feel like the ghost hunters crew put to much time into that and you never really learn about the location and history unless its like an asylum or prison. on the other hand i feel that the ghost adventures crew does very well at giving a background on the place and making it dramatic sometimes is what pulls a watcher in. i.e. the ominous music and the video shots that they do at the locations. in my opinion i enjoy ghost adventures more but that's only my opinion. i wouldn't call myself a skeptic but i will believe in something when i see it.

answered by Guest | 04-09-2010 at 10:13 PM

i find this to be quite terrifying with the lights off. I have never experienced ghosts before but my friend and my cousin have. I never believed in ghosts until i saw this show, but i was still skeptic. after watching most of the episodes and other ghost shows on TV along with my friends story, it made me beleive. I really think that before you idiots start calling it fake because you don't want something like this to exist. you should look into it more.

answered by Guest | 04-10-2010 at 02:31 AM

Fake
Nick Goodwin freaks out too much and yells "OMIGOD!" every two seconds. Plus half the crap they show on the video cameras either looks too fake or I can't even see it. And the scratches on Zak Bagans back from the episode where they go to Bobby Mackey's music world looked fake.



Ghost Adventures: Fake
Ghost Hunters (T.A.P.S.): Debatable

answered by Guest | 04-10-2010 at 03:34 AM

Closed minded people
All i have to say is most of you people are closed minded as hell. Your the type of people that thrive off of drama and always want to prove something, or someone WRONG. I feel sorry for the narrow minded.

answered by Guest | 04-10-2010 at 10:26 AM

i think its fake. its great to watch though, for fun? Zack acts SO fake, and he talks as if he knows anything and everything about the paranormal. He talks like everything is important information even when its not. And Aaron's a baby...he get's easily scared. If he should get so easily scared why is he searching for ghosts? And Nick is boring. He doesn't do anything.
Me and my sister watch the show because we find them hilarious to watch and it's great if you get super bored.
Otherwise the thing where the brick flew out of nowhere? Bull. Never happened before, and it just LOOKS fake, like it looks added in by CG.

answered by Guest | 04-11-2010 at 12:00 AM

huh, did you see that?

answered by Joe | 04-13-2010 at 04:54 PM

Is it real or is it fake?
As I enter this - there are 185 posts to this site as that very question. Reading many of the posts, many people have gotten confused or don't get it.

The question to this thread is "Is Ghost Adventures Fake?"

No where did it ask if its in the same class of Ghost Hunters, TAPS or any other show about the paranormal. Those posts become irrelevant.

The question is not asking whether you believe in the paranormal or not. Many people, including myself, have had paranormal experiences and believe. Others haven't and either don't believe or have doubts.

Then there are the flaming posts against other people who posted. Or how about those that tell of Zak being a pin-up boy or Nick being hot or whatever.

All irrelevant to the question posed.

So let's focus on the question - "Is Ghost Adventures Fake?"

It's entirely possible that everything we see on television actually happened - all 100% of it. For those who say they act like children or run around like chickens or whatever - put yourself in that very position and see how you'd react. Does Zak seem to know all there is to ghost hunting? It appears that way at times, but if he is one who has done years of homework on the subject - then he can be considered an expert.
While Nick may share that some desire and much of the knowledge - he is more of an introvert. He won't over-shadow Zak, who is an extrovert. To my knowledge, Aaron has never done more than filming and reporting, with a few times mimicking what he's heard from Zak or Nick.

But here are some things to ponder as to the validity of the show.
1) How is it these guys can walk (navigate) in pitch dark places without bumping into things, falling over things, etc. I don't mean the occasional Nick falling over a chair or Zak walking into a door - I mean every movement they make. Nick and Aaron have their cameras rolling so that could explain their navigation, but Zak oftentimes leads the way and has no camera.
2) How can we truly believe whether that bird cage fell or was pushed as shown on the air - or was someone behind the mattress and pulled it.
3) When Zak saw that face in the western joint - nobody else supposedly saw it and it wasn't filmed.
4) When Nick saw that apparition in that one room and came running out - how is it he was the only one who saw it and it wasn't filmed - despite him holding a camera.
5) Interesting that every place they visit, they have numerous things happening about them. I may be wrong on this, maybe they've got a lot of failed attempts that never make it to television.

I could go on about possible setups for our entertainment, but it still doesn't answer the question whether the show is fake or not. My opinion is that we may never know that answer because only a select few who are associated with the show fall into that category.

When I first started watching the show, I was very optimistic about it's authenticity; however, the more I watch it - the more skeptical I become. They've got a lot of information correct about the paranormal, but they present it in a somewhat hokey manner. Do some weird things happen? Probably! However; in my opinion, it's merely good entertainment.

When I say they have the information correct - I'll use one example. A co-worker of mine and his family just purchased a 100+ year old home. It needed a lot of fixing up, so the co-worker has been renovating it nearly every day. Within days after starting this renovation project - he and his wife have been awakened at night - generally between 3:30am and 4:30am - by the sounds of sawing and hammering from their basement. They've been too afraid of going down there because they don't know what they might encounter. After he told me that, I put that on my list of what to dream about - using the sensory I have developed over time. About a week later I went back to my co-worker and told him the noise was coming from two men in his basement. One was the original owner, who built the house, and another male figure - either a brother or a son. I told him no harm was intended and the "ghosts" were happy someone was fixing up their place. I asked that he find some information about the original owner and anything that might pertain to the house. Sure enough, a name was found and he had a son in his 20's. My co-worker got the names of both individuals. I brought in a hand-made candle and told him that he and his wife, along with their 7-month old baby, should go to the basement at dusk. Light the candle and put it anywhere but on the floor. Allow the candle to burn for 15 minutes. Then he was to call out the names of the two spirits. He introduced he and the family and that he was glad to be fixing up such a beautiful home. They meant the spirits no harm and asked that they not be harmed. This was a timed session - another 15 minutes - at which time the candle was blown out and the family returned upstairs - shaking terribly. They still hear the noises, but what's interesting now is that tools of my co-worker are oftentimes not in the place he left them the day before. His stay-at-home wife was nowhere near that room. My co-worker and his wife are getting more accustomed to the friendly spirits.
All this has been mentioned by Zak - numerous times. If the living does something to "trigger" something from a spirit's life - there is more chance of an encounter.
The original owner built that house and the sounds of renovations in today's time-frame "triggered" the activity.

Want a real show about paranormal?
Psychic Kids: Children of the Paranormal

Keep an open mind! Spirits are everywhere.

answered by Skeptical in Wisconsin | 04-14-2010 at 01:04 AM

It cant all be fake just think about the fact that its a 1hour show with commercials meaning that its more like 30 to 45 min long of just the show and they are there from dusk till dawn so they compile more than 6 hours into 40 min. For those of you who think is fake do your really think in that amount of time that they are there.. there not gonna catch anything or feel or see anything in the most notorious haunted places in the world? come on people stop lying to yourselves.. i have had paranormal experiences personally in my own home and i am 18 years old and luckily one of them was with my best friend where we saw what i thought was my dad walking from his jeep to my garage outside my house but when i got inside my house and asked my dad why he was outside and he answered that he wasn't it finally hit me that i had just seen a spirit seeing as that my dad couldn't have possibly gotten out of his car with out opening the door which it didn't open and walked into a garage door that was completely close and my sensor lights at the top didn't even turn on.. we both realized what we saw and it was a man in a white figure. I also have had my dogs act really weird at night around 12am waking up out of nowhere and slowly walking to my living room growling as if something unfamiliar was there. so if you don't believe i guess you just have to wait for something to happen to you.. people have got to stop being so close minded about stuff.

answered by Guest | 04-14-2010 at 06:07 AM

not fake
the reason GA gets so much activity is because the provoke the **** out of the ghosts.... in GH they never provoke the spirits... i think the GA crew have sum big balls to go to some ***** up haunted areas... and provoke the **** out of ghosts..... like when they went to poveglia island... who the **** would provoke ghosts on a known haunted island alone... i rate these guys they have sum big balls.... and they are not fake!!

answered by Guest | 04-14-2010 at 11:46 PM

real
i believe that ghost's exist. and i understand why the investigators freak out when they see this look, you say they might over react but don't you think you'd be a little jumpy after hearing all that history and eyewitness's and besides you'd be freaking out peeing your self and running of by hearing a faint voice knowing you're alone. so don't say they over react. if you wanna know whats over reacting you do what they do and I'll be able to hear you screaming or running from here. hmm now i feel like I'm babbling... so anyway i think it's true. i've had paranormal experiences sort of.

answered by Guest | 04-15-2010 at 12:08 AM

I think most of its real, considering "most" of it is only weird sounds here and there, maybe some unexplained moving figures. I don't get too into it, but Ive had weird instances in a house that i was the only one to ever live in, never had any problems until I moved out and took everything out , then only started staying there on the weekends occasionally, then started experiencing some " ghost adventure " type stuff. ex.- Footsteps running up basement stairs charging down the hall towards my bedroom door. I stormed out of the bedroom ready to shoot to kill.....nothing was there.....?

answered by Guest | 04-16-2010 at 12:58 AM

...ghost fan...
well, like you ''TAPS'' is my favorite but i enjoy watching ghost adventures. i don't think it's you can't fake chill bumps and i think they really get spooked witch wouldn't happen if staged but I've watched all of taps and ghost adventures and taps has a better system for capturing and studding their findings, but to all the ghost hunters fans out there, i don't understand how the EMF works, can anyone explain, my e-mail is ************@yahoo.com
thanks

answered by smokiey636 | 04-16-2010 at 02:42 AM

GA
Real or Not it entertains me Ghost Hunters don't entertain me because they don't stretch the truth a little both shows prove it but entertainment wise it goes to Ghost Adventures but both shows give the same facts!

answered by Guest | 04-16-2010 at 04:04 AM

real!
ghost adventures is totally real...when zak, nick and aaron get freaked out you can see very well the terror on their faces...it is very hard to act something like that out!...if you do not believe in this stuff you need to go check the sites out yourself all alone in the dark for an entire night!! see what happens!!

answered by Guest | 04-16-2010 at 08:58 PM

re fake
My uncle calls TAPS Total Pretending !

Funny I like GA.

answered by Guest | 04-17-2010 at 01:55 AM

Baby Doll
I hate the baby doll

answered by Guest | 04-17-2010 at 10:41 PM

The Ghost Hunters crew tries to confirm if a place is haunted or not. While the Ghost Adventures crew gather evidence of the Paranormal, to prove their experiences with it. I prefer G.A. over G.H. only because of the skepticism in G.H. and in half of the episodes they don't even encounter paranormal activity at all. G.A. is a lot more interesting because it is just the three of them investigating with no crew. I'm not saying either one of the shows are fake, only skeptics would think they are.

answered by Guest | 04-18-2010 at 03:14 AM

rrreeeaaalll
well if anyone typed in the right things on you tube you could find a butt load of evidence contradicting both shows, but the ghost hunters fakings caught on tape are far more damning than the thing ghost adventures are supposedly doing, except for the robert bess thing that guys an idiot, but still i would go for adventures because even one of the GH crew members said it was fake, plumbers should plumb and leave paranormal investigating to the professionals

answered by Guest | 04-18-2010 at 04:42 AM

You guys should consider yourself lucky, Ghost Hunters and Ghost Adventures are quality compared to what we have to suffer in the UK, Most Haunted, now that's fake and rubbish

answered by Guest | 04-18-2010 at 10:57 PM

First of all the G.H. team have really nothing to do with the fact that G.A. is basically fake or not, so why everybody is talking about them I really don't understand. Second, the only reason people think that the G.A. team is fake because every time something happens to them they freak out and milk the crap out of it. But in my opinion I think that the show is real just milked way too much.

answered by Guest | 04-19-2010 at 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maris View Post
I agree that it's over dramatic. Possibly they are trying to emulate what a regular person might experience.
but you have to remember, they are in pitch blackness, hearing a voice would freak you out to

answered by Guest | 04-19-2010 at 09:28 PM

comment
Thread Tools
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.