Steve Bartman Today Pictures: Where is He Now?

Steve Bartman was a Cubs fan that is considered the scapegoat who cost the cursed Cubs a chance for their first World Series title since 1908.
I watched last night’s 30 for 30 documentary on Steve Bartman, and I'm wondering where he is today. Are the recent pictures of Steve Bartman? Where is he now?
He became the most hated man in Chicago and had to hide because people were very angry at him.
But after so many years, I wonder if he's given any interviews. Does anyone know where he is now? How does he look like today?

asked by Julian in Other - Sports | 17497 views | 09-28-2011 at 10:11 PM

Steve Bartman has been out of the limelight the last eight years. He is considered part of the Cubs history, just like the players. There are not pictures of him now because he continues to hide.
Steve Bartman was reached out to make a film but as he's been doing with all requests, he politely declined.
He doesn't want to give any interview, nor he want to be photographed for any magazine.
People and the media should respect Steve Bartman's privacy and I'm glad he didn't try to profit from all this.

answered by Robert | 09-28-2011 at 10:12 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.