Floyd Mayweather Cheap Shot Youtube Video?

I missed the fight last night and I'd like to watch Floyd Mayweather's cheap shot video on youtube.
I just read Floyd Mayweather had won all three rounds on two of three judges’ cards and Ortiz seemed to grow more desperate by the moment.
Ortiz seemed to head butt Floyd Mayweather intentionally the referee stopped the action, and deducted a point from him and after that the cheap shot took place.

It seems that Ortiz was vulnerable at the time of the punch, since he was hugging Floyd Mayweather while trying to apologize. He never saw the knockout coming. Is there a video of the cheap shot?

asked by Finn in Other - Sports | 4462 views | 09-18-2011 at 03:24 PM

I think Floyd Mayweather capitalized on a moment of negligence by Ortiz, he was supposed to protect himself at all times.

Floyd Mayweather was in total control of the fight at the time of the stoppage. Two judges had given him each of the first three rounds, with a third scoring it two rounds to one.
After the cheap shot and the end of the fight Floyd Mayweather had a little discussion with Merchant who said that if he was younger, he would kick his a**.

In my opinion, thought it may be considered a cheap shot, it really wasn't since they were supposed to be fighting, not hugging.
Here's the youtube video of the cheap shot.

answered by Orange | 09-18-2011 at 03:26 PM

I didn't like Floyd Mayweather before and now I like him even less.
That was such bad sportsmanship, the guy was apologizing and he obviously looked surprised at the referee after the first punch.

answered by Guest | 09-19-2011 at 05:31 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.