Andy Whitfield Wife and Kids Pictures?

Andy Whitfield from the Spartacus series died today after a very short struggle with cancer. He had the type that affects your blood.
He was only 39 at the moment of his death and he had a young wife and kids.
Andy Whitfield' wife, Vashti, said that the cause of his death was non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
Where can I see pictures of Andy Whitfield's wife and kids? How old are they?
I feel so bad for them, to lose your dad at such a young age must be really hard.

asked by Audrey in Television | 10585 views | 09-12-2011 at 07:37 AM

There are no photos of his kids online but I posted a picture of his wife below.
Andy Whitfield was preparing for the second season of Spartacus when he received his original cancer diagnosis.
His wife said that he died in her arms. I can't imagine just how how much sadness his kids might be feeling right now.
Andy Whitfield appeared in all 13 episodes of the first season of Spartacus that aired in the US in 2010.

This is a picture of Andy Whitfield and his wife.

Andy Whitfield Wife and Kids

answered by Trent | 09-12-2011 at 07:39 AM

I must admit that I watched the first part of the series because of Andy Whitfield.
He made the character so real and intriguing. I'm very saddened by this man's death. His children will miss him so much.

answered by Guest | 09-12-2011 at 04:03 PM

When he was first diagnosed a year and a half ago, producers hoped to buy time for him to recover.
Doctors were confident that Andy Whitfield was going to be OK, they said the cancer was detected in its early stages and was treatable. He had bad luck I suppose.

answered by Guest | 09-12-2011 at 11:57 PM

That is not his wife, that's Katrina Law. She played Mira in Spartacus. His wife is blondish and her name is Vashti. Search the internet and you will find her in a couple of pictures with him.

answered by Guest | 09-14-2011 at 04:08 PM

Sorry but that is not a picture of Andy and his wife, Vashti. That is actually Andy with one of his co stars from Spartacus. She played one of the slaves.

answered by cmc | 09-25-2011 at 02:11 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.