Mario Balotelli Girlfriend: Melissa Castagnoli Pics?

Where can I find pictures of Melissa Castagnoli, the girl who is Mario Balotelli girlfriend?
Miss Castagnoli is Italian, and she’s a beauty queen.
According to the UK's Daily Star, Mario Balotelli and his girlfriend Melissa Castagnoli are now hoping not to be targeted for their race anymore. Mario Balotelli suffered years of racist abuse from Italian fans who did not like his skin color, or the fact that he dated white women.

If you know where I can see pictures of Melissa Castagnoli, please let me know.

asked by Marcus in Other - Sports | 28845 views | 08-23-2010 at 10:44 PM

Melissa Castagnoli is a beautiful girl. She was a Miss Italy finalist and has been featured as a WAG of the week by football.co.uk.
She was part of a scandal a while ago, when she was attacked in the past by a girl who was reportedly jealous of her looks and beat her up.

Pictures of Melissa Castagnoli, Mario Balotelli's girlfriend.

Mario Balotelli Girlfriend

Melissa Castagnoli

Melissa Castagnoli introduced bad-boy Mario Balotelli to her parents recently, her mother was impressed with her daughter’s choice.

"Balotelli? I personally think is a good guy" she said.

answered by Nala | 08-23-2010 at 10:45 PM

"Mario Balotelli suffered years of racist abuse from Italian fans who did not like his skin color, or the fact that he dated white women."

this is a massive ********! Italian fans were yelling at Balotelli because he's a world class troublemaker, nothing to do with his skin or with his girls.

answered by Guest | 09-21-2010 at 05:35 PM

This is not true. Some stupid Italian don't like Balotelli not for his skin's colour but cause he is really big headed. He's the best young player in Italy but he has to learn a lot of things yet.
However,Melissa is damn hot! Check her facebook profile,her name is Melissa Casta

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?profile=1&id=1545226622

answered by Guest | 12-05-2010 at 06:14 PM

White Ignorance
"It's only white people that think race doesn't matter." - Barack Obama, 'Dreams From My Father'.

There are many other extracts from his autobiography such as "my white and black worlds never met", and, "I stopped telling people my mother was white".

White women should be fully informed of all the facts before entering a union with anyone of color, including the possibility their 'bi-racial' children my well feel the way Obama did about his white mother.

Instead we have white people so full of self-loathing and guilt that they kid themselves, as Obama said, into thinking race doesn't matter.

If you think it doesn't matter to Balotelli both in his pride in his ethnicity and his clear targeting of white women (for whatever reason) then you must be mad.

answered by Origin8 | 04-25-2011 at 06:22 PM

If you think it doesn't matter to Balotelli both in his pride in his ethnicity and his clear targeting of white women (for whatever reason) then you must be mad.

answered by Ge mario | 11-07-2011 at 01:43 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.