Bug Hall Now?

Remember actor Bug Hall? He used to play Alfalfa on the Little Rascals movie.
He is also known as Brandon Hall.
So basically I was watching American Pie, and I saw Bug Hall then I realized I haven't seen him in a while since the Little Rascals! I searched for Bug Hall to read his biography but I couldn't find much.

Does anyone know what happened to Bug Hall? Where is he now?
Does he have a girlfriend? In myspace there are rumors that he is married, is that true?
How does he look like now? If there are recent pictures of Bug Hall, please post them.

asked by Jayden in Celebrity | 60213 views | 05-23-2010 at 05:59 PM

Where is Bug Hall now? He is still acting.

Brandon Hall, nicknamed "Bug" by his family, was born in Fort Worth, Texas on February 4, 1985. Most popular as a child actor during the 1990s, he is best known for portraying Our Gang kid Alfalfa Switzer in the 1994 film The Little Rascals. He and five others in the cast of The Little Rascals won a Young Artist Award for Best Performance by a Youth Ensemble in a Motion Picture.

After the Little Rascals, Bug Hall starred in Cold Case, Mortuary, The O.C, Justice, CSI: Miami, The Day the Earth Stopped, Camouflage, American Pie Presents: The Book of Love, Boarding School 3D.

These are pictures of Bug Hall now.

Bug Hall now

Bug Hall whe is he now

Bug Hall Now 2

He looks great now.

answered by Katherine | 05-23-2010 at 06:07 PM

Yeah hes doing great, he looks like a nice guy.
He did a terrific job in the Little Rascals, one of the best characters in my opinion.

answered by Guest | 01-06-2011 at 09:15 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.