Case Shiller Index Graph, Chart?

The S&P/Case-Shiller 20-city home-price index, a closely watched gauge of U.S. home prices, was mostly flat in December from a month earlier. -- Home prices in 20 major U.S. cities fell a not-seasonally adjusted 0.2% in December compared with November, according to the Case-Shiller home price index.
I need a Case Shiller Index historical graph where I can see the values throughout the years. Where can I find the chart?

asked by Kelly in Investing | 6889 views | 02-23-2010 at 05:01 PM

This is a Case-Shiller 100-Year Chart.

Case-Shiller 100-Year Chart

The graph projects forward the ongoing losses for Case Shiller.

Four times a year, S&P/Case-Shiller publishes a broader national index. On an unadjusted basis, home prices nationwide fell 1.1% in the fourth quarter from the third and dropped 2.5% from a year earlier. While all the indexes are recording annual declines, the pace has slowed, indicating more stabilization in the market.

The reading, provided by Standard & Poor’s this morning, was actually in line with expectations to a little better, with the 10-city composite index of prices without seasonal adjustment falling 0.2%, just as expected, and the seasonally-adjusted numbers down 0.3%, more than expected, which should be a good sign.

answered by Waldo | 02-23-2010 at 05:14 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.