Hey Arnold Characters Names and Pictures?

Hey Arnold was a very good show I used to watch it a lot as a kid... also, Hey Doug really good shows better than what the little ones are watching now.
I would like to find the names with pictures of all the Hey Arnold characters, not sure if Nickelodeon has a Hey Arnold website still online, I couldn't find one unfortunately.
Can anyone help me find a list of all the characters with images?

asked by Alexia in Television | 6105 views | 12-05-2010 at 03:11 AM

Here's the list of characters from the Nickelodeon show Hey Arnold.

Arnold, Rhonda, Sid, Lila, Phoebe, Helga Pataki, Gerald Johanssen, Harold, Grandpa Phil, Grandma Gertie.

I miss Hey Arnold, along with all of the other normal TV shows I grew up with as a child.
Ahh! Real Monster, Ren and Stimpy, Doug, Roccos Modern Life, Angry Beavers, PowerPuff Girls, Dexters Lab, Courage the Cowardly Dog.
I spent the entire afternoon watching cartoons, I wonder why the big networks are not doing cartoons like those anymore.
It's all about singing and dancing on Disney Channel and Nickelodeon always runs iCarly.

This website: hey-arnold.com lists all the characters with pictures.

answered by Marco | 12-05-2010 at 03:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco View Post
It's all about singing and dancing on Disney Channel and Nickelodeon always runs iCarly.
LOL so funny I came across your post. Just yesterday my sons and their friends were talking about these shows....The Wild Thornberry's was the first mentioned. My sons loved these shows and haha I watched right along with them. You're also right about shows such as these....remember Goosebumps?

answered by Guest | 10-01-2011 at 06:27 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.