Is Taylor Swift a Christian Or Catholic?

I really like Taylor Swift and I didn't hear if she is Christian of Catholic. I don't know if she speaks usually about this topic, but I'm really curious so I would like to ask if you know about this. I really don't care about Taylor religion, but some friends asked me and I didn't know what to answer. I know she is not jewish, but between Christian or Catholic, I really don't know. Taylor Swift is my favorite singer and that's why I want to know everything about her. Do you know if she is Christian or Catholic?

asked by Jenny in Internet | 3275 views | 01-02-2013 at 04:07 PM

Taylor Swift doesn't like to talk about religion or politics, so I don't know for sure if she is Catholic, but according to different clues I think she is a Christian. In her website, Taylor wrote that it's not the place to talk about religion and politics because someone may feel offended.
We know Swift is a Christian, because she went to a Christian school, has a lot of songs referring to God, went on a date with a very religious football player and she gave a lot of money to Christian schools.
Although is not confirmed, a lot of people think that Taylor Swift is Catholic because in the song Christmas Must Be Something More, in one part she wrote "So here's to Jesus Christ who saved our lives..." and that could be a Catholic thought.

answered by Louis | 01-02-2013 at 04:09 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.