Is There Going To Be An iPhone 6?

I was thinking of buying an iPhone 5 but my friends told me that probably will be an iPhone 6 so maybe is better if I wait a little. I love iPhones, but mine is broken and I can still use it but it doesn't work so well. I'm saving money to buy me a new one but maybe is better to wait and have the iPhone 6. The only problem is that I don't know if is good to wait or not, because sometimes they are really similar and only change the name so I don't know if I should wait for the iPhone 6.

asked by Josue in Internet | 2500 views | 12-28-2012 at 02:49 PM

Sooner or later there will be an iPhone 6, but first they have to do the iPhone 5S. They didn't say anything yet about this, but according to different pages on the internet, in 2013 Apple will release the iPhone 5S and in 2014 the iPhone 6.
If your iPhone still works, maybe is better if you wait for this one, because although we don't know how it will be, for sure it will have more things than the rest of them and maybe if you buy it now you are going to regret because you didn't wait.
Some people say is the same, but for me is always better to wait because for sure the iPhone 6 will have a lot of good things.

answered by Israel | 12-28-2012 at 02:53 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.