Is The Looper Movie Based On a Book?

I would like to know if The Looper movie is based on a book because I watched it and I really liked it so I want to read it. The problem is that I asked in the store and they say that they don't have it and also they don't know if is a book or not so now I don't know. Some friends that also watched The Looper with me want to read it too. We were so happy with the movie that now we are looking everywhere but we don't find anything.
Do you know if The Looper movie is based on a book?

asked by Ezra in Internet | 6916 views | 12-27-2012 at 03:02 PM

The Looper movie is not based on a book, but the time travel to the future and the past was possible based on Einstein's theories of relativity.
The Looper movie is an American science fiction action film written and directed by Rian Johnson. The director said that he really liked Ray Bradbury, and how he uses science fiction to make people feel something different, and for him, Bradbury was really influential. Also, Rian is a Philip K. **** fan, so we can say that his movie is based in a few books, but not in a particular one.
The Looper is a great movie, and I wanted to read the book too, but it's not based in anything in special so we will have to watch the movie a lot to truly understand everything that is going on and to discover new things.

answered by Xander | 12-27-2012 at 03:03 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.