What Are The US Federal Holidays For 2013?

I want to know the US federal holidays for 2013 because my parents live really far away and I want to be with them at least for a few days.
I know every year the US federal holidays change, so maybe this 2013 we will have different days or another extra celebration. With my family we like to go camping or to visit new places, taking pictures and enjoying a nice time together, so now I have to know when are we going to visit my parents and when I will have time with my wife and kids. Do you know what are the US Federal holidays for this 2013?

asked by Braxton in Internet | 1547 views | 01-10-2013 at 01:45 PM

This 2013 you will have different Federal Holidays in the US and most of them on Monday so you can travel with your family and other days enjoy with your parents too.
It's really nice to have Federal holidays, and a perfect time to do those things you want to do with your family and friends or to travel having a nice time. In the US in 2013 the Federal Holidays are:

January 21st: Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.
February 18th: Washington’s Birthday
May 27th: Memorial Day
July 4th: Independence Day
September 2nd: Labor Day
October 14th: Columbus Day
November 11th: Veterans Day
November 28th: Thanksgiving Day
December 25th: Christmas Day

I hope you will travel a lot this 2013 and that you will have great moments next to your family in these US Federal Holidays.

answered by Gage | 01-10-2013 at 01:47 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.