Is Elvis Presley Still Alive Or Dead?

I don't know if Elvis Presley is still alive or dead. I though he was dead, because when I was young I really liked him and suddenly one friend told me he died. Now I heard a lot of people saying he is still alive and I don't know what to think. It's really hard to believe that Elvis Presley was hidden for such a long time, considering that he was declared dead in 1977, but in the internet some people said they saw him. Do you think Elvis Presley is still alive?

asked by Angelina in Internet | 1562 views | 01-09-2013 at 02:21 PM

Elvis Presley was found dead in his bathroom for an overdose of medication so I don't think he is still alive. I know there are people saying that they saw him and even a picture where he is in a wheelchair really old, but after all this time, why is he going to appear again? Some believe that Elvis Presley wanted to fake his death because he became in debt to someone linked to the Mafia, but I really think he is dead. It's hard to pretend you are dead when you are still alive and being such an important person. Of course, I don't know the truth, and maybe he is reading this, but I don't think Elvis Presley is still alive.

answered by Katelyn | 01-09-2013 at 02:24 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.