Northern Virginia Community College Shooting?

There have been shots fired on the Woodbridge campus of Northern Virginia Community College at 15200 Neabsco Road in Woodbridge.

So far they have one suspect in custody, and they are looking for a second suspect. The building has been evacuated, and there have been no reports of injuries so far.

Can't see anything on the news yet. Who's the shooter? I heard a professor of the Northern Virginia Community College was injured, is this confirmed?

asked by Eddie in Law & Ethics | 3207 views | 12-08-2009 at 10:35 PM

A man was accused of aiming a rifle at a teacher in a Northern Virginia Community College and firing several shots. He was arrested and no injuries were reported.

"The teacher hit the floor when she saw a gun come up," said Sgt. Kim Chinn, spokeswoman for Prince William County Police.

The shooting happened around 2:40 p.m. at Northern Virginia Community College's campus in Woodbridge, about 25 miles south of Washington, D.C.

Officer Erika Hernandez said the student fired several shots with a high-powered rifle. The gunman, believed to be a current student, was apprehended by campus and county police, though it wasn't immediately clear what stopped him from continuing to fire the gun.

answered by Kane | 12-08-2009 at 10:38 PM

The web site says nothing and i have nothing in my email account. How come?

answered by Shannon | 12-08-2009 at 10:38 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.